Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pick one pony to baby sit your kids or sibling.

FNGRpony

Your about to go out on a great friday night. 
Yes, i relize i'm suggesting "Wait For No Good Reason, there's a pony to hang out with and i'm going out?  GTFO."

Fine, your hanging out with another pony LOL if that's your answer,

and you can get a pony to watch your appropriate rug rat, son, daughter, sibling.
Who is it?
And is it your favorite?  Or do you realize your favorite isn't suited for the job lol.

I don't have any kids myself, but I think coming home to flutter shy giving my kids the stare would be awesome if i did lol.

I would tape it on my Driod and keep it as black male material for all time.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do say Applejack, my fav are Twilight and Nightmare Moon but Twilight is a bit too unexperienced and Nightmare Moon...well no need to explain tongue.png

I don't have kids either but I agree, it would be awesome to let a pony  baby sit them and I'm sure they would have a great time as well.

Edited by Aisling Ink

I do say Applejack, my fav are Twilight and Nightmare Moon but Twilight is a bit too unexperienced and Nightmare Moon...well no need to explain tongue.png

I don't have kids either but I agree, it would be awesome to let a pony  baby sit them and I'm sure they would have a great time as well.

LOL now that you mention it pick one bad guy to watch your kids.  (snips and snails don't count).

I mean if you had to leave your kids with an antognist who?

LOL now that you mention it pick one bad guy to watch your kids.  (snips and snails don't count).

I mean if you had to leave your kids with an antognist who?

Well if I had to choose a villain it would surely be Discord  wub.png

Nightmare Moon, despite her epicness, reminds me too much of Maleficent to give her any of my kids xD

Well if I had to choose a villain it would surely be Discord  wub.png

Nightmare Moon, despite her epicness, reminds me too much of Maleficent to give her any of my kids xD

Well, i'm sure your kids would love uncle discord to death, which is exactly why I wouldn't do that lol.  Even with flutter shy in tow.

I mean chyselias drains the love out of people.

i imagine that would sap the energy out of your kids so they wouldn't run away so damn much lol.  Maybe they'd walk around like zombies on riddelin after a changeling fed on them.

Well, i'm sure your kids would love uncle discord to death, which is exactly why I wouldn't do that lol.  Even with flutter shy in tow.

I mean chyselias drains the love out of people.

i imagine that would sap the energy out of your kids so they wouldn't run away so damn much lol.  Maybe they'd walk around like zombies on riddelin after a changeling fed on them.

Haha yeah, suddenly Nightmare Moon doesn't look so bad :P

Is funny how all the female villains remind me of Disney's villains...I would never leave my kids with Chrysalis...I am sure she would give them poisoned apples...

After seeing what the cmc did to fluttershy not happening, pinkie seems like she would be a bad choice but the cakes trust her and it seems she might be the best choice after that, unless your kids are in school then teilight for sure , sitter and tutor win win there

I don't have kids, and my only sibling is a year older than me, but I have little cousins (8 and 10 years old) so I suppose that I could use them.  I'd definitely choose Applejack to watch them, since she seems to have experience with Apple Bloom and she also knows the value of hard work.  She isn't my favorite (that title goes to Fluttershy) but I think that she's definitely the best-suited for the job.

Does it have to be a member of the main 6? If not, then I'd pick Cheerilee. As a teacher, I'm sure she would have the most experience with keeping children under control.

For Mane 6 ponies, I would have to say Applejack and this choice is largely self-explanatory.  As for the others, there's no bad choice.  For instance, Twilight did raise Spike since he hatched.  Pinkie did well in spite of herself.  And Fluttershy reminded me of me the only time I ever babysat someone (ie, the kids are running amuck ignoring everything I say) but she also pulled through.  But I would feel best if my kid was in AJ's hooves.

For non-Mane 6, it'd be a toss up between Mrs. Cake and Cheerilee. 

I'm thinking the most reliable mane 6 would be Twilight,

However I would definitely pick the cakes too look after my kids :) They already know what thee doing and seem to have it down already :D!

It's also an excuse to to buy some cake while im there ;) I love cake!

let's put this in the future since i have no kids (i'm not even married) nor do i have any siblings. i'd say pinkie pie. in my opinion, she did a rather decent job with pound cake and carrot cake.

I wouldn't torture my favorite pony by asking her to watch my siblings. She would probably go insane. I'd ask a pony like Pinkie Pie or Applejack to watch them instead.

Definitely Fluttershy. She's good with kids and animals so why not? Besides, The Stare is the best. I would also recommend hiring Mrs Cake or Mr Cake. They own kids afterall. 

I'd say AJ. While I prefer Rarity and Fluttershy, I think Applejack would be great at taking responsibility and looking over them. She seems to be a bit more calm then the rest of the Mane Six are. She doesn't go nuts when things go wrong (RD doesn't really do so either, but... just... ugh, I dunno), unlike the rest.

Even though I don't have kids, or siblings for that matter.

Applejack, to be honest. She seems pretty honest and would be able to tell me if anything happened and she can be a fun babysitter, judging her relationship with Apple Bloom. :3

I would like to say Fluttershy but seeing how all my brothers and sisters kids turned out, and I assume mine won't be not much different. I would need someone who can handle rough situations better, so I'd have to go with AJ

I'd say that Applejack would be the most responsible, and most experienced.

My second choice would be Rainbow Dash, because, if I had kids, they'd LOVE to get to have Rainbow Dash as their baby sitter - I would too.

I don't have kids and never plan to. I'm far to anxious a person to have kids, plus I really don't have the resources to be raising one.

But If I did i'd probably pick Applejack as she is the most family orientated.