Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you keep your hair neat?

Smarts

3 minutes ago, Splashee said:

We're soarin flyin! :love:

Now I just have to imagine that and emo.... And I will have a complete picture of how you look like! :crackle:

I look like Zac Efron though only he's famous and I'm kind of famous.

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Fluttershyfan94 said:

I look like Zac Efron though only he's famous and I'm kind of famous.

But the question remains, can you sing like Zac Efron?

Also, it seems to be a conflict of looks:

Spoiler

Zac-Efron.jpg

You might look like his hairdo in 2006? :ButtercupLaugh:

(edited)

@Splashee Haha I mean the Zac Efron that I posted yas. Though yes I can sing but I don't as I don't go to a high school musical school or well not yet. I will hopefully be having my highschool musical this year.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I tend to leave my hair messy and chaotic, it's even more that way at the moment as I haven't been able to have a hair cut for a while, when it get's long it becomes completly uncontrollable.

Edited by Rainbow Cloud 🌈

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

My style is me trying to make my hair MORE messy with a bunch of hairspray, but still under control enough so that I can see. I think it's only when I'm not planning to go outside that I'll brush it and leave it "neat"

• 3 months later...

If I’m showing off the side shave, like today, I prefer it to be a bit messy. It gives a more rocker look. If it’s too smooth the look doesn’t have the same effect.

Yes I try to keep it neat. Neat is civilized and if a few strokes of the brush can make the difference between civilization and chaos (yes, chaos. You should see me first thing in the morning!) then yes, I’ll make the effort.

Moments ago, Dreambiscuit said:

Yes I try to keep it neat. Neat is civilized and if a few strokes of the brush can make the difference between civilization and chaos (yes, chaos. You should see me first thing in the morning!) then yes, I’ll make the effort.

It's dreamy hair. :devious::proud:

I mean, I clean, condition, dry it and stuff. I haven't been doing too much with it otherwise, though.

Thanks to the pandemic keeping me from having the opportunity to go anywhere to get cut or styled my hair is actually quite long right now. It actually matches my OC a bit. lol

• Brohoof 2

• 4 months later...

Well, at home I don't care for it at al. In public I need to keep a minimum level of visual appearance of course. But I have most of the time very short hair, so this also not so difficult to have some decent looking hair.

• 2 weeks later...

Choose a beard styles that will create a chiseled look for your rectangular face. Shape your beard to fill out the sharp angles around the jawline. Keep your beard shorter on the bottom and longer on the sides to show off your strong facial structure.