Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you keep your hair neat?

Smarts

I try to. I love taking care of my hair. I shampoo it every two days and deep condition it once a week, since I use a flat iron. Getting a trim soon, actually. 

• Brohoof 1

I wanna keep my hair short because it looks so much nicer, neater, cleaner, etc. when I do. I always cut my hair moderately short(at least long enough to do a fauxhawk, even though it barely shows). Once the waves start comming, its time to cut. I don't like having long hair, it gets in my ear and its starts to itch. So I love to keep it neat.

• Brohoof 2

To be honest I don't actually care about my hair but my mum makes me comb it twice everyday to avoid any serious tangles and its far-by annoying so I guess it is kinda neat.

Edited by ~Glimmer Lily~
  • Brohoof 1

Yes. At least, to the best of my ability. My hair is messy and frizzy by nature.

Whenever I shower, I always condition, and I shampoo every other time. I dry it by towel-for some reason I'm opposed to hairdryers.

I don't really see why I should go through a whole routine only for me to pull it back in a ponytail or bun. 

If I could, I'd get a shorter cut, kind of like the one in my avatar. You can only do so much with curly hair.

• Brohoof 1

If I'm not planning on going out or a friend isn't coming over (some of my friends don't care when my hair is messy),I will leave my hair how it was when I woke up:Crap.But otherwise,I keep it neat.

• Brohoof 1

my hair is really long, past my boobs anyways. even when i'm not trying to keep it neat, it still looks fairly ok. i don't like straightening my hair like most girls and i don't like putting a lot of heat on my hair. i let it dry by itself it a bun so it looks mermaidy and wavy. that's how i wear it 95% of the time. it usually looks fairly neat though, in a natural, messy way :P

Depends on the people I'm going to be hanging out with. If I'm just hanging out around the house with the usual people or exercising, I don't bother but if I'm seeing people I don't usually see, then yeah. 

• Brohoof 1

Not really.  I just let it lay.  I have longer hair that curls on the ends so I don't have to do much combing.  After a shower though I do shake out my hair.

• Brohoof 1

*sadly touches head*

I really don't have a thing with hair, so I got just about all of it shaved off. I find it much more convenient that I don't have to "pretty" it before I go places, like school.  

• Brohoof 2

Well, no and yes, i mean it depends, I have really curly hair, so frankly trying to fix it in the morning is almost futile without it being wet or something from a shower.

However i do try to make it look somewhat uniform, maybe i'm just being perfectionist or OCD idk. ;p.

However some days i don't really care at all.

Then there are the lucky days i wake up and my curly hair already looks presentable and not like a bundled mess.

Curly hair is very random ;p. 

I won't say i don't care at all, but i don't like spend an hour on it everyday ;p.

• Brohoof 1

You can get your hair to be neat? Woah, you're seriously blowing my mind here. Whenever I wake up I get the standard bed head. I try to comb it into a conservative hair style and then gravity says, "Nope, not today." My hair then proceeds to puff out into bed head again. I have been advised by several girls to get a haircut but they don't know that kinda stuff.

• Brohoof 1

No, keeping my hair neat is to much work.

I like my hair messy, it makes me feel more natural and comfortable 

but when i am meeting a mare, or a formal occasion 

THAT is when my hair becomes the sexist thing ever

• Brohoof 1

Talking about my appearance makes me feel like Raritybiggrin.png .

My hair has no definite shape. Right now it's short enough that it doesn't have to be combed, but I try to keep my bangs from leaving my forehead exposed (ie, keep them even). Other times when my hair is longer, I try to comb it backwards so it "poofs" a little bit, but it usually just settles down and makes me look like I put on a hatKUbAnTY.png .

• Brohoof 1

Depends on your definition of "neat." I have long hair, so I can't go a day without brushing it. I also shampoo every day. Every other day, if I'm not going out. If it's hot out, I pull it back, but I'll leave it down if it's cold or even if it's a comfortable temperature. However, it's rather wavy and has a tendency to be frizzy and not so straight. I don't worry myself with this, though. I don't tend to bother with extra styling products or appliances. Hell, even using conditioner is a bit fancy-schmancy for me, and I usually only use it on the ends of my hair after I've had it cut. In fact, I make it a point to use as few products in my hair as possible. Most of the time, shampoo only. But I get quite a few compliments on my hair, about the color (I've never once dyed my hair,) how healthy it looks and how soft it is. Not trying to be boastful or anything, just making a point. So maybe that's the trade-off. I have hair that looks a bit untamed at times, but if I have nice, healthy hair, I think it's a small price to pay.

• Brohoof 1

Unless I'm going somewhere, I just leave my hair the same way it looks when I wake up...messy. If I'm going somewhere, I just brush my hair and keep it straight and down...never been a fan of curly hair. 

• Brohoof 1

I do my hair when going out, mostly to blow sh*t up to look good while doing it.

I have exstremely dry skin so, I have almost given up on it. Hair is somewhat simlar to the jokers.. (mine is 20% cooler)

Edited by a crazy pony
  • Brohoof 2

I love to keep my hair neat and clean. I have long hair, so I kinda have to keep it neat. Even if I'm staying home, I occasionally like to make my hair look its best just to feel and look great. I love my hair. X3

• Brohoof 1

Not really. Lately I've been pulling it into a low ponytail (due to the lack of length, it tends to fall out a lot) and crossing bobby pins in an X shape to keep my pesky side-swept bangs out of my face. I brush it every morning, but not so much that I look like I put in every bit of effort I had to look nice enough to go to school. No, I just do a few strokes of the brush, then put it up. Of course, I wash it too, but I have TANTO much hair, it doesn't end up getting super clean.

• Brohoof 2

I like to keep my hair short and neat.  It looks spikey when I get it cut and that look seems to work best for me.  I've tried that thing where other guys comb short hair forward except for the very front.  Well, one of my coworkers busted out laughing at me when I did that and I haven't attempted it since.  It simply isn't for me.  :P

It's almost maintenance free.  At a minimum I have to shampoo or get it soaking wet to eliminate the "bed head" appearance I wake up with every morning.  And when I see an anime character staring back at me in the mirror I know it's time for a haircut.  laugh.png

• Brohoof 1