Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you keep your hair neat?

Smarts

My hair is as low maintenance as it could possibly get, once I get out of the shower I usually don't even need to brush it or comb it for it to stay in place.

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy
  • Brohoof 1

Bahahaha!-ahahahahaha-ahahahahahahahahaa-ahahahahahaahahahaha!!!!!!! no......I would only ever do my hair when I need go to a meeting or something boring like that, normally I just wake up, and whatever my hair is like then, is what it is for the rest of the day

• Brohoof 1

My hair bothers me. The way I have it combed, any wind whatsoever totally screws up my bangs and It makes me look stupid. It doesn't matter how short or long the style I have it in is, or which direction my bangs are combed. I got a buzz cut about a year back just for the hell of it, and man was it nice. So having to keep a comb with me 24/7 for random bang maintenance.

• Brohoof 1

I dyed my hair blue.  It's pretty awesome. Aside from that I just brush it every now and then.  I only wash it every other day to keep the color fresh and so my hair doesn't dry out.  I use heaping amounts of conditioner though.

• Brohoof 1

Not really. My hair is overgrown and has not been washed in a while, since I'm out of shampoo and getting more of it requires leaving the house. Same goes for getting a haircut. The curly mess that I have on top of my head has probably developed its own ecosystem by now. And I've grown strangely fond of it.

Edited by Rudes
  • Brohoof 1

Yes and no....I don't care how my hair looks when i'm around friends or family. But when i go out i want it to look at least alright, i'll brush it and every once in a wile try to style it. If i don't go out at all i might not even brush my hair at all tongue.png And even when i do brush my hair it gets tangled so quickly! And my dad will even as me to brush my hair right after i had brushed it ._. So brushing it doesn't even help much i guess Lol.

• Brohoof 1

My hair is kind of "poofy," one might say. Rather than growing straight down the sides and back, it has an inclination to balloon outward. This annoys me greatly because my head retains more heat.

Washing my hair is what I most look forward to about getting a shower. Of course I like to be clean overall, but messy dirty hair is something that drives me nuts. If my hair is a mess, I'm completely uncomfortable. Throughout the day I'll try rubbing it down with my hand, and I'll comb it on occasion when I'm at home. If I don't, it starts to move and tangle up in strange ways in the front. I try to get frequent haircuts to keep myself from having to do any work whatsoever to it.

Work sent me out of town for the past several days and I forgot to pack a comb. I was using a plastic fork to comb my hair at the hotel. Not very effective, but I felt better than if I had left it alone.

• Brohoof 2

Lately because ive been sick ive given zero bucks about my hair, but usually I do it nicely.at the very least ill throw it into a messy bun or a ponytail or something. My hair isnt acutally too bad naturally but I have this fear that as soon as I leave my house my natural hair will rebel against me and turn into a wreck. Thats why I usually straighten it or put it up or something along those lines.

• Brohoof 2

I was using a plastic fork to comb my hair at the hotel.

I have never heard of anyone doing this before. I'd never even think in a thousand years to use a fork to comb my hair. Props to you for being resourceful.

Typically, yes. On weekdays I wash it and brush it and straighten it out. Otherwise when I'm sitting at home doing nothing whatsoever, I'll let the greasy mess of hair on my head do whatever it wants.

Edited by Pansexual Panda
  • Brohoof 1

I don't do a lot with my hair and I'm sure it looks awful but I don't care.  I shampoo it daily, brush it once I'm out of the shower, cut it myself when I think it needs cutting & that's about all I do with my hair.

• Brohoof 1

I didn't even bring a comb to college. :3 Honest.

I generally keep my hair pretty short, so it doesn't really need any brushing. At the moment it happens to be about at the point where I'll need it cut soon, however, and it's kinda messy. I hate my hair. :/

• Brohoof 1

I try and keep my hair nice. My hair just looks really, really, bad when I don't keep it neat. XD But by keeping it mean I just mean combing it because that is basically all I do. And for formal occasions sometimes I will slick it back for some extra style. :D

• Brohoof 1

Gotta love this thread.....

not c:

I honestly don't give a shit about how my hair looks :P I never put any weird gel in my hair and I don't bother to pick a cool looking hair style... And I don't comb my hair... (wait is that the proper verb?)

• Brohoof 1

me? well, when I'm not out in public, then I don't care what my hair looks like. But when I do, I make sure my hair is straight and my bangs cover the good part of my face.

• Brohoof 1

I wear a motorbike helmet so I've pretty much got permanent helmet hair, i gave up trying to make my hair neat after riding a long time ago >.>

I do make it as neat as possible before i put my helmet on, just so i look atleast somewhat presentable :P

• Brohoof 2

I like to keep my hair natural.
I like to keep it moderately short so its easier to maintain and it doesn't get blow around like crazy. So that's a trim every month.

I wash it on a daily basis with shampoo and conditioner.
After I wash it I towel dry it and flick it.
I usually have a messy look and my hair has a little volume after washing it.
I hate flat and greasy hair. It disgusts me.

• Brohoof 1

Oh God yes. ALL of my yes. I have a huge thing of hair gel in my bathroom and a travel sized one in my car. I am obsessive about not letting my hair fall over my forehead. I have to have it slicked up in a poof. And yeah, I'm that guy who is constantly adjusting and playing with his hair in the rearview mirror. Don't judge me! 

• Brohoof 1

I comb my hair from time to time, sometimes curl it for special occasions. I use about a quarter of the conditioner a day and it turns out really silky so I don't really have to comb it. :3

...Yeah, I guess I care for my hair a lot.

• Brohoof 1

I usually do keep it neat. Especially when I go out, I need to either straighten it or curl it. If I know I'm not going anywhere, I put it in a ponytail or just leave it alone. (recently I burned myself on the curling iron, on my chin, so I'm not curling it for awhile) sad.png 

• Brohoof 1