175 users have voted

1. 1. Where are you most ticklish?

• Underarms
    • Sides
    • Feet
    • Nowhere
    • Other (Post Below!)

I'm ticklish practically everywhere. D:

However, I don't typically let people touch me (hugs being the exception lol). So only my family knows, and nobody ever messes with me. lol

I can't remember where I'm most ticklish. But I do remember a time where my cousin punched me in the stomach and I only felt it as ticklish. She wasn't that strong but she said she put all her strength into that punch. She punched me again and same result. Apparently my stomach thinks that punches are like tickle-bugs.

• Brohoof 1

I'm on and off ticklish. But, when I am, the area right under my tummy, and my neck are the most ticklish. I'm sometimes ticklish everywhere, and my feet tend to be, but I refuse to let others touch them. .-. My pal tickles my neck a lot, though. I dislike it. 

My sides, I'm very ticklish. I'm ticklish pretty much everywhere though, most of the time people tickle you on your sides. I like being tickled as long as people stop.. Some just seem like they're going to do it until you die or something.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 1

I only twitch a little if someone goes for the feet, I'm not affected at all in the under arms.

But.

My sides are so sensitive, I love being tickled although it doesn't happen very often.

I want someone to tickle me now, thanks a lot. :P

Edited by Dan Loves You
  • Brohoof 1

My sides are definitely the most ticklish. I think that applies to most people, especially if someone pokes you from the sides. Still, I used to be so ticklish that I'd feel tickled if someone just approached me slowly with their fingertip without touching me.

Pretty much everywhere from what I can remember from my childhood. I had to go to both the doctor, and dentist earlier this year during the summer. Both times, I realized I was more ticklish than I remembered. I was getting a standard check up at the Doctor and he stuck his hand up my shirt, and was feeling up my stomach. I forgot how ticklish my whole torso area was. This wasn't as bad as the Dentist putting her hands on my neck to make sure everything was okay when I bit down. Oh man, when she put her hand on my neck I couldn't keep a straight face.

• Brohoof 2

It's pretty uncommon, but the place I'm most ticklish is my thighs. When someone presses on them, it just tickles. Really, really bad. When someone does that, I burst into giggles and kicking fits.

I'm pretty ticklish all over, sometimes you don't even have to touch me before i start giggling in anticipation of being tickled ;p. 

So yeah i'm very ticklish ;p.

• Brohoof 1

I guess it would be my sides, just above the waist. I don't think I'm really that ticklish though. It's more of a "what was that!?", jumpy reaction than a "funny, haha" kind of reaction. Not many giggles or bursts of laughter are had, though it does make me crack a smile most times, which makes my ticklers want to continue. Yeah, my sides are pretty much the only spot.

Ugh, I'm flat out ticklish everywhere. Feet, underarms, shoulders, sides, you name it. The sides get me the most though. I almost have to avoid physical contact with people because of how ticklish I am. :P

• Brohoof 1

My feet for sure.

As for the debate on what's usually the most ticklish spot, you can't really use a poll like this to see if a theory is right or wrong because the sample size is just too small. Everyone is different, so there is probably no clear majority. The feet/belly/sides/armpits are pretty much the big four. Yes, I would count ribs as the sides too... they are still on the side of your torso after all.

As for the debate on what's usually the most ticklish spot, you can't really use a poll like this to see if a theory is right or wrong because the sample size is just too small. Everyone is different, so there is probably no clear majority. The feet/belly/sides/armpits are pretty much the big four. Yes, I would count ribs as the sides too... they are still on the side of your torso after all.

I understand that it isn't the greatest sample size, but it's still interesting to see everyone's response! I chose my wording pretty poorly back there, in the sense that a poll like this could never prove or disprove a theory, but the results remain interesting nonetheless :3 

I'm most ticklish on my thighs, but only sometimes.

Yes you heard me, I'm not always ticklish.

But when I am it's pretty extreme xD