Where are you most ticklish?  

175 users have voted

1. 1. Where are you most ticklish?

• Underarms
    • Sides
    • Feet
    • Nowhere
    • Other (Post Below!)

My feet used to be pretty ticklish, but that kinda went away cos I had a boyfriend who gave me numerous foot massages. So kind of him ^^

This is pretty much exactly what I did with my old girlfriend, but I didn't know that'll make your feet less ticklish D:

She has the most ticklish feet of any pony I know, and it was so fun to tickle her when she least expected it x)

• Brohoof 1

Definitely my feet.  You barely have to touch them to get me started.  Just thinking about it makes me start smiling laugh.png .  My sides and stomach are also pretty ticklish, but I would prefer not to get tickled on my stomach cause that makes me feel kinda awkward too blush.png.

• Brohoof 2

• 8 months later...

I am ticklish everywhere. Neck, underarms, sides, feet, etc. I swear to sweet Celestia, I have punched people who have tried to tickle me. I hate being tickled, and I have warned people not to tickle me. But, of course, no one ever listens. :U My inner street fighter unleashes when I get tickled.

I used to be the most ticklish on my feet, but getting regular pedi's with my mom has eliminated that issue. Now I'm the most ticklish on my sides although I'm ticklish pretty much everywhere else.

You may think this is weird, but I personally wish I was more ticklish. A tickle is like the playful version of a hug. It's a sign of affection, and they're really cute when you think about it.

• Brohoof 1

Reveal my greatest weakness? I will destroy you. :)

Feet, mid-to-lower stomach, sides of my neck, my gatling gun, and my sides.

Oh and that was not a metaphor for anything. Do not touch my gatling gun.

• Brohoof 1

Well I do know that I'm ticklish under my feet but other than that there's not really many more places. I guess I am a little ticklish on my side but not much really

Ok her it goes....literally everywhere. And this is no exaggeration I am so ticklish you can put your hand over my chest and just wriggle your fingers and I will laugh for like the next 3 minutes uncontrollable.