Where are you most ticklish?  

175 users have voted

1. 1. Where are you most ticklish?

• Underarms
    • Sides
    • Feet
    • Nowhere
    • Other (Post Below!)

I am not ticklish! My skin is as plate steel, vexing any and all, young or old or cute or female, from gaining the slightest squirm or giggle out of me, for I have no ticklish part of my body at all except the soles of my feet which will make me squeal like a monkey if anyone comes anywhere near them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hurray, my favorite topic ever, tickling. :D

I would say my sides are most tender. Did you know someone could die of oxygen loss by tickling them? :o

Definitely my feet, I can't handle being tickled there.

*teekle teekle teekle* Muahahaha.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

For me I'd say ribs, sides, tummy and neck. Sometimes my back too, but you gotta do it right or it won't work. 

I don't mind being tickled, really. 

..I mean, it's a love/hate relationship. When I'm being tickled I do my best to squirm away and block the other person, but when they stop I suddenly don't care anymore, and think it's fun. I'm confused with myself. 

The few people who've tried to tickle me recently hardly do anything. I think they're concerned about doing too much, so they barely do a thing instead. They're missing the point of a tickle fight, in my opinion.  ;)

• Brohoof 1

Nowhere. At all.

I love when people don't believe me and try to tickle me pretty much anywhere and I'm just like:

post-29333-0-30875300-1418941933_thumb.png

I also seem to have a quite high pain tolerance. Could that be related?  :huh:

Edited by External Project

I'm most ticklish against my sides. Every time you poke me there, I squeal like a little pig. ;w; I used to have a friend who would literally poke me there, and she'd get us into so much trouble because I made that annoying squealing noise. XD I've also noticed my feet are somewhat ticklish as well. I can't even touch my feet much without getting that jittery type feeling. It's almost like someone is running a feather or something over the bottom of my feet.

Definitely my sides. When my friend passes by me in art class, she always tickles me there and I'm pretty much defenseless. It's my weakness! :lol:

My feet are also very ticklish, but I don't really remember the last time I was tickled there.

• 3 months later...