Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Celebrating 2 Years of MLP Forums

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Happy Anniversary MLP Forums! img-1902286-1-biggrin.png

I hope that this place will continue to grow and be successful in the years to come. I've been having so much fun and have made many new friends here so I want to say thank you so much to the admins and members :)

Edited by NightOwl

2 years now. Wow. Such a small place has grown so large now. I don't consider myself to be one of the original members, but I do believe I am what you would call an older member. Having joined back in the May of 2012, I was able to watch this community grow, watch it expand to what it is today, and I say now with pride that I believe this to be the best pony forms, no the best forums on the internet. This is one of those places where you can make friends and have those friends stick with you for years.

This place means a lot to me, I met my best friend here, I posted a story here that was crap yet people still helped me. I posted artwork here that was not much better, yet still people helped me. Why? Because this is an amazing community. 

Anyways, happy 2 years MLPforums, and happy 2 years Feld0. Can't wait to see where the lovely 'little' forum goes in the coming years!

Heh. I haven't even been here three months time and it's already MLP Forums second birthday. I must say that this place has really changed my life a lot, for the better of course, you've shown me new doors and opportunities to take on and take over, and I first joined just because I wanted to see what a real forum was like! Now that has changed

Here I have made many new friends, learned about the joys and wonders of roleplaying, and being able to just be myself. Not to mention I never would have been brave enough to share my art with the Forums if it hadn't been for you guys. Thank you.....*sniff*.....so much. I plan on sticking around to see many more birthdays of the Forums be celebrated, and it looks like I'll have to just put up with you guys until then :lol:

Thank you, truly, for being the #1. I know this sounds cliche as hell, but you are all like a big family....a big....crazy....random family.

Edited by Frosty V

Soo cool! Congrats on 2 years! I love this community, definitely the best mlp community site ever made :D 

I joined the forums on May 5th 2013 and i've been on every day since then.

Although I have only been apart of this forum for two months out of the two years, I have met some great people on here with some posts ranging from funny, sad, and even help. These forums became my #1 forum board to visit and I am glad that I have found it.

December 11 2011,

It was the day I joined the forums, It was the result of a short search for a forum site dedicated to bronies. I'm glad to be a part of this community since it's first year, it was this site that helped me get over my problems and got me several friends to talk to. I may have toned down my time on this site, but I still won't leave you guys behind, I'm grateful for what you guys have done, so much that I just couldn't forget about my friends here. Thanks guys,

Happy Birthday MLP Forums, cheers for another year to come!

~Flow

Edited by Flow

Hm....2 years

I'm gonna make this short, no one wants to hear...errr...see?...Me rabble.

I have been part of MLP Forums since 2 months after it opened, been part of staff for over a year, and I have been through some crazy times on here...most of it good, I enjoyed always being able to help when I could (like in 2012...when I made that canada day banner 10 minutes before I left for bronycon XD) 

MLP Forums was a much different place when I first joined, and I really do have fond memories of MLP Forums...it was a lot of fun to be around and I was excited to hop on everyday to see what was new.

It was depressing to watch myself leave, especially of being less then a month shy of it's anniversary...part of my felt guilty to be honest. 

Just because I left Poniverse...does not mean I stopped caring about it. To see it up and thriving after 2 long years is something that makes part of me tear up, it almost makes me rethink what I did...but I know I had to if I wanted to maintain my sanity, no joke.

I will always remember those fun times though...the last being bronycon 2013, an experience that I will cherish for the rest of my life...

I hope that MLP Forums will continue to grow, and I hope all the current members...new members, and even the staff feel the way I did when I first joined MLP Forums. I hope that you enjoy it as much as I did.

MLP Forums is in a whole new league now, and I wish I could join you guys for the ride.

Thanks to all the staff that keep MLP Forums running, 

and to feld0, I know we did not end on a high note, but I know that you are still my friend, and I wish you the best in life as possible. I hope everything goes well for you, and that you stay safe and at least somewhat healthy (lack of sleep no good for you man :P

Anyway...that is all for now.

Good luck everyone, happy 2 years of MLP Forums

• Brohoof 6

post-9999-0-13489300-1380890340.gif

Wait!  You serious?

post-9999-0-00614800-1380890316.gif

Yays!

post-9999-0-67756700-1380890362.gif

post-9999-0-82942600-1380890714.gif

I'm freakin' out!

post-9999-0-61095200-1380890373.gif

post-9999-0-40443000-1380890410.gif

post-9999-0-23633700-1380890443.gif

post-9999-0-93339100-1380890455.gif

post-9999-0-13768300-1380890476.gif

post-9999-0-04948500-1380890536.gif

post-9999-0-78850500-1380890538.gif

post-9999-0-68647600-1380890545.gif

post-9999-0-03787800-1380890559.gif

post-9999-0-91039200-1380890564.gif

post-9999-0-01904300-1380890607.gif

post-9999-0-69516000-1380890645.gif

post-9999-0-12432300-1380890686.gif

You know, I've been here for almost a year now.  And let me tell you, it was some of the best time I've ever had!  biggrin.png

I've made some pretty good friends here.  I'm not sure if I'd be able to keep them, but at least I've had this time with them.

These forums are the best I've been too.  I used to visit these other forums.  Those forums though, were filled with a bunch of immature jerks.  xD  And I'm afraid I was one of them.

Eventually, these forums crashed and burned under authority.  So I was left sitting at home, waiting for my best friend to call.  She never did.  I was left completely alone.  No friends at school, no one to talk to online.  No one at all.

Finding MLP helped a bit, but not by much.

And then of course I discovered the forums!

At first, when I joined, I knew I'd be around there for a while and then I'd get bored and move on.  I'd never stick.

But these forums were wonderful.  The people there were mature and fun and nice!  The complete opposite of those others!  And they were bronies!  Squeal! 

Now, through these forums, I've gained quite a bit.

Friends to love and cherish.

Acceptance as who I am.

Guidance in my times of need.

And more than that, I've gained something very important to me.

Inspiration to keep moving forward with my art and writing.

Without you guys, I don't know where I'd be.

post-9999-0-24601100-1380891616_thumb.gif

post-9999-0-13178900-1380891608_thumb.gif

People change and we grow apart,

But know that you'll always be in my heart,

We live and we move on,

But I'll keep you close even after we've gone,

We are who we are,

But I'll remember even when we're so far,

Because I've learned a little something,

That makes all our hearts sing,

No matter what happens,

No matter where we've been,

No matter how tragic,

Friendship.  Is.  Magic.

post-9999-0-15332000-1380891461.gif

post-9999-0-71800900-1380891477.gif

post-9999-0-65535300-1380891525.gif

• Brohoof 6

WOO~! Happy birthday forum! I know I haven't been here too long but I can honestly say this is now my favorite place on the internet. I hope I can spend here many years to come. yay.png yay.pngyay.png  

Well, guys it's only been only a couple of months for me, but i have to say it, the forums is the only place where i get to meet bronies...Living on the other side of the world isn't this easy... Anywho i just have to say that Feld0 made an awesome job, uniting us all here, in a single place, meeting epic people, artists, musicians, the hidden. Moderators that are fair, people that are unique. One of the best communities i have ever joined. And the essential caps 

Happy birthday  Forums

And here goes my personal thanks to @@Feld0,For creating such place. One that feels like a second home.

PAAAARTAAAAY!!!!

Hot sauce all round :D! I can;t beleive it's already 2 years old :)! In fact I am shocked that it's been 1.5 years since I found this amazing and awesome place :D!

Awesome Feld0 and everyone involved and every member for making this the most awesomist place on the internet!

:)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY FOR THE FOURMS!!!

I am litterally smiling. and may be shedin a little bit o liquid pride.

SO!

Are we ready for another 2 more years?!

ARE WE READY FOR THIS FOURMS BEST YEAR OF POSTING?!

ARE YOU GONNA LOVE THIS FOURM FOR ANOTHER 300 MOONS?!

happy_pony_party__by_blayaden-d4s079l.jp

Holy cow, 2 years of MLP Forums already!  Proud to say I've been around here for most of that time and have seen this community grow from a tiny corner of a still young fandom into one of the biggest, most important social networking hubs for one of the fastest growing Internet fandoms currently in existence.  Along the way, I've made some wonderful friends, shared in some truly memorable conversations and debates, and overall just had an amazing time sharing with others the joy of all things pony!!!  In fact, it was really the forums and the community here, rather than the show itself, that led me to begin writing fanfictions; I didn't do it largely because of my love for the show, but rather, because I wanted to give something back to the folks who have made my time as a brony such a great and memorable experience, and I will continue doing so for the exact same reasons (even if I write far slower than I'd like).

To Feld0 and every past and present staff member, I just want to say thank you all for the spectacular job you've done keeping this community running smoothly and growing consistently for the past two years, and I wish you all God's blessings in your continued endeavors.  To Feld0 especially, I'm glad to have gotten to know you to some extent prior to your stepping back from personally handling forum operations in order to oversee the whole Poniverse; you're a good person and friend to many, many bronies, and I'm glad that you continue to make the brony community your top priority, even if that means making painful decisions for its benefit like toning down your own involvement with the forums, your very own baby that started all of this!  God's blessings with the continued expansion and construction of the Poniverse, and once again, thank you so much Feld0 from the bottom of my heart for giving us this wonderful community!

Before I go, have some Internet muffins!!! derpy_emoticon1.png 

mlp__derpy__s_muffin_party__by_maxmontez

• Brohoof 4

Congratulations MLP forums!!

b4907c5efaf6aa5236204587282978bb.png

I am so happy and grateful to see how much hard work Feld0, and all of the other staff members have put into this site. To make it the best friendly atmosphere and environment for any fan of mlp; to give the members here the best overall experience possible, to grant us the freedom to share our talents(art, writing, animation, etc.), thoughts, opinions, and to make many new friends from all around the world. Those are the great wonders that this site and the top-quality online brony community here has not failed to provide us with. 

The fandom as a whole, seems to have really grown, and this site really seems to have made a huge difference in all the member's lives here. My life personally, couldn't have been better thanks to the forums here.

The people have been so kind to me since the very first day I joined here, which was actually October 2nd, 2012; a day before MLP forums one year anniversary!! I was such a noob back then, that I've regrettably haven't noticed or bother to participate in the celebration.

But now, I'm more than happy to celebrate along with you guys, as over the course of my year spent on here, this site has changed and benefited my life, socially and emotionally, beyond all comprehension.

I have made so many wonderful friends, gotten to know all the amazing mods and admins, and this place has ultimately become like a 'second home' to me.

Heck, if it wasn't for Feld0 and this masterpiece of a site, I wouldn't be in such a beautiful relationship with my special somepony. ;)

The level of communication and the connection we have here, is almost unreal. That's how amazing and mind boggling it is. I would've never imagined myself being so happy and feeling so accepted and right at home in such an amazing place dedicated to and united by our undying love for the show.

I wouldn't know what I would have done all summer, if it wasn't for this site. 

Thank you Feld0. Thank you for being genius that started this all. :)

Thank you staff members for making site enjoyable for me and the rest of the members here. You're all doing a wonderful job. Keep at it! ;)

Thank you everyone. I cannot express my love and gratitude for you all in words. :)

I hope to enjoy my stay on the forums for many more years to come.

• Brohoof 5

Oh wow... two years of MLPF... Geez... It's been a wild ride hasn't it? I can go on so many tangents on how MLPF's been so awesome to me, from the life advice sections to the roleplaying ones. But I don't want to. I think everyone else has already done that for me.

But... here's to hoping that we get some new features from MLPF sometime soon and that we continue to grow as a brony community :)

This forum was founded on October 4th, 2011? So I did manage to join on the very first day? I thought I joined the day right after, learning that it opened late and being slightly late to the party, but I guess I may be thinking of somewhere else. lol

Hard to believe that 2011 was already two years ago.

I don't really have much to say, though, as I've said many times, I've always felt like nothing more than a "background member", so...yeah.

Edited by Envy

I almost feel kinda bad that I missed the first two months of the forum's existence- sure, I wasn't even a brony until late November 2011, but looking back I do wish I could have been there a little earlier, although I suppose I'm still one of the oldest surviving members around today. ;)

Still, it has been a great ride. With the time I've been here, I've seen the site change, made many friends who I've seen come and go, and posted a whole lot. I've also been a moderator for a little over a year now, which has been a great experience in and of itself and something I would have never imagined when I first joined here. This community is certainly amazing to serve though, since I sincerely believe we have one of the best memberbases on the internet. :o

Anyway, it's sad to see you step down from administration Feld0, but like you said we certainly are in good hands, and I'm sure the admins and us mods will always try to uphold the site in your vision. ;)

Happy 2nd anniversary to MLP Forums, may Poniverse thrive and the member base stay strong, I love the forums and every single one of you! :wub:

Edited by SBB64
  • Brohoof 1

The text is so big.. I tried reading it, I read most of it or half of it.. Maybe a quarter. Doesn't matter, it's great that the forum is now two years old. The time I have spent here is the greatest. I owe it all to my friends, I wish the forum and Feld0 the best of luck.

Cheers, for the greatest pony forum out there!

lkkgina.gif

Out of all the forums I am apart of, this one is by far the most active, with such a great, and supportive community! I actually find myself on this one a lot more than the other forums now. This forum is still young, only two years and counting. I am glad I joined, and I'm looking forward to watch this forum and community grow. 

• Brohoof 1

I read all of it. Every single word. :)

A huge personal thanks from me, Feld0. You've built what can only be described as a haven. Each and every moment spent here has been a blast for me, and for only so many others, and without you fiddling around with that bedroom project I think that alternate world would see a much gloomier Flipturn.

An equally huge thanks to every single other user here. Your combined friendship and community is utterly invaluable. Whether you're part of the ineffably great crew of admins, a good friend to share extensive chats with, or just someone who might have brohoofed one of my random stuff, I want to pull every one of you into a huge group hug. God only knows what I'd be without you. ?

I might have to arrange just that... Okay, I would like everyone to hug their monitor right now. Hug the Pinkie - it's a hug from me. Thank you all so much. :')

pinkie_pie_hug_by_c_h_loboguerrero_c-d4y

Here's to one more fantastic year of thriving forumness!

• Brohoof 7

I still find it hard to believe that I joined this forum just a little over a year ago... I had just started watching the show and I wanted a place where I could talk freely to other people about the show without being thought of as weird. Well I certainly found the right place for that! Ever since my first day here sometime last year everyone has always been nice, friendly, and very welcoming. I absolutely love this community and hope for it to grow further and last as long as possible! Because without it a lot of us wouldn't be nearly as cheerful as we are today! I may have only been around for one of the two years but it feels like a lot more than that, so here's to another great year for this forum!

• Brohoof 2

Really, I haven't been on these forums for very long - just a few months in fact - but feels much longer. I remember joining the forums for the first time - during a rather lonely period, but I won't get into that - and having a private suspicion that, like most of the (admittedly rather few) forums I had joined in the past relating to other fandoms, I would not have a very active part on the forums nor would I really be here long.

Still, while it's true that I'm not exactly "famous" here, I can safely say the forums have changed my life for the better. From the little things like being surrounded by fellow pony fans when I didn't know any at home, all the fun on Equestria.TV (Friday Night Movie Night in particular - can't wait for it to start up again even bigger and better than before so we can all discuss the aesthetic qualities of an orc's behind once more and I can pester everypony with Wicked PMV's), joining roleplays  and just having people to talk to, to the really big things like discovering tulpae -

Hiya buddies! Thanks for helping to make me exist! 

and the friends I've made here, and of course meeting the wonderful Agent505, (because I just HAD to embarrass him by mentioning him here tongue.png). While it's true I may not be the most active member of this site at times, I still want to say thank you to everyone who has made my experience on the forums possible, and I look forward to seeing where the forums and the brony community at large go in the future.

And that is officially the cheesiest post I have ever written...

• Brohoof 1

Is it strange that I joined this forum and began posting pony music before I even knew that there was a brony fandom?

Well yeah. I joined this place a while back, without thinking much. But to be honest it was the first impression I had of the fandom. And it was a good too haha

the Phony Brony

• Brohoof 1

What can i say,i'm one of the newest members here,i joined in August,but from the very first time i entered here i saw what amazing people are here

i think i can totally say that we,all of the members,all of the staff and all of the admins,are like a really huge family,we share the same common interest that are little magical technicolored ponies,and how i said to one of my friends here,the rest,the friendships that we build,comes by itself,because it's normal,you enter a place,all alone,scared of what you can find,and you exit it with lots of peoples by your side,new experinces,new stories,and most importantly,new friendships

i just want to give my thanks to Feld0 and the rest of his team,you guys have made the best place to discuss ponies,and the best place to make brony friends,without you and this place i wouldn't have the chance to know many people that are now friends of mine,a big thanks goes to you that made all of this possible,to more years like this to come!