Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Celebrating 2 Years of MLP Forums

Twilight Sparkle ✨

2 years already? Well, I only joined this summer. o_O

I usually tend to stick more with forums with few people, but it's incredible how fast I found a place into this community. Unlike most of the big forums, it's really easy to make friends here, and gain a reputation, not be forgotten so easily. And the Welcome forum is helping a lot.

So I can safely say this is the best forum I joined, we have everything here: Discussions about the show, Roleplay, Art, and the most important, Everfree Forest. It's great to be able to share our opinions and talk about ourselves. And it's not dead here, there are plenty of people to help everyone with their problems or debate on plenty of things.

But well, I plan to stick here for a long time, it's very awesome to be part of this great community.

Thanks guys! ;)

• Brohoof 1

Dang. Has it been really two years? :P I remember joining this place back when it was a half a year old, a LOT has changed since then. Time goes by quickly these days, doesn't it?

*sigh* I recall many, many memories from this place. It was some day in the middle of the week in April 2012. I wanted to basically join a community where I could get to know other fellow bronies and discuss the show with them. I greatly underestimated what was in for me, much like when I first watched the show. It's come so far, and it's done more than I ever imagined.

I never thought I would be this involved here, and I'm glad I am; this is such a wonderful community that has given so much to me; it has been one of the primary companions during my life has a member of this glorious fandom. An unbelievable amount has happened, and we're still on our way to becoming a dominating force in the brony community, and there's still a long, long way to go!

First off, thank you so much, @@Feld0 and @@Kurtiss, for making all of this happened. All of the staff and former staff, including those I met at BronyCon, you have all truly made an even more memorable experience for me. And to all of the members here, for helping this website strive, and for just having an all around great time. To all of my great friends that I've made here on the way. We've been through numerous ups and downs, but in the end everything turned out for the better. I've had a heck of a time being a part of MLP Forums so far, and it's been through many great milestones and accomplishments, and I've met a huge group of amazing people that are good friends to me now. Friends are a priceless gift that is graced to anyone who is willing to make them; and in the long run, it can change one's life forever. Thanks to the show and this fandom. I've learned so much about friendship in general, and has revolutionized my life for the better.

I will never stop wondering what's around the corner for this place, let the memories continue!

Happy second birthday, MLP Forums!

• Brohoof 7

I just noticed that happy birthday written in the new banner and it reminded me that I've been with you guys for almost that long.. I know I haven't been as active as I used to be but I'll never forget the forums, because you know what? You guys, this community, the entire Brony Fandom, I am eternally grateful to you. Three years ago, I was nothing. A nobody lost in my world of self-hate, depression and loneliness. But some time within the span of  Feburary-March 2012 (I can never remember the exact date), I found MLP and I found the fandom. I joined this forum, got as involved as I've ever been in anything throughout my entire life and I learned with the help of all of you, that I'm not just some useless scum, that I'm not destined to be forever alone, that I do have a purpose in life and I discovered all of this through the magic of your friendship. So thank you, everypony. And remember that.

P.S: Sorry for originally posting this in the wrong place. x3 I warned you about my inactivity. Didn't even know about this thread.

Edited by ZomBrony

I hope it's not to late to give my congratulations, too. The show is nice and heart-warming, but you guys, the fans, are even more interesting and fascinating. All this energy put to music, drawing, games, all other kinds of art, all other kinds of internet services (from a online newspaper to URL shorteners), this is all so much amazing and the true reason why I became affiliated with you lots (not as "in this forum" but as "becoming a brony"). If we continue to use this energy to change the world to the better (as "more tolerating", not as "more pony") – because I believe you guys already do – maybe one day the minds of the majority (also known as society) concerning important things like war or poverty will change to the better (more humanism ideal), too.

I've been around here for about one month, but hey! I already feel like I do belong here :D Happy 2 years MLPForums! Hope the finest hour of this site comes in a loooooot of time :D ... actually, every hour in MLPForums is best hour, but you'll get what I'm trying to say ;)

even though I only joined like a month ago, I've got nothing but praise for this website...the people have been wonderful, and I think the future of this community will only become brighter! It's been almost an addiction to check back here every day, and I personally thank you feld0 for creating something so fantastic! You guys are the best! -Brill-

Those great times whom we hang out with our fellow bronies... Such unforgettable experience! Even though I set my hoof in this marvelous forum a few months ago, you guys make it feel like a year or two.Almost everyday I check the forum for updates... Well, other than that, Happy Birthday MLP For-- Oh wait, I was late am I? Well, Happy Late Birthday, MLP Forums!

• Brohoof 1

Even if the forums' birthday was a few days ago I still want to give my thoughts on all this.

First off HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MLP FORUMS!! :lol:

I joined a couple months ago and this place is already my second home. :) I come here when I feel sad from my problems and issues irl, or when I just feel like talking to good friends. It would take me forever to list out all the amazing experiences I have had here, and how many wonderful people I have met. I just hope that these forums forever remain the way they are. A place where I can come and step into a different world. Seriously that's what it feels like for me :lol:

These are the first forums I have ever joined and I have NEVER had thoughts of leaving. I thought my experience here would just be posting and commenting on things, since that's what most forums I've visited are, just a place to comment and leave your thoughts on something. But THIS, is something I never expected. I have made so many great friends here and I can actually say that some of them are closer to me than most of my friends irl. :D This has been a place for me to express my creativity and just have fun, and that's why I love these forums, I feel free here. Here I can be my true self. :lol:

So really I just want to say THANK YOU MLP FORUMS, you have really changed my life. I can't remember ever being so happy when I visited a website, EVER!

I was in a pretty bad mood for a couple days before the Forums' Anniversary, but that day seemed like just the pick-me-up I needed. Since then I have been very happy and my mood hasn't gone back to how it was before :lol: Seeing the big change and everybody hyped up about the anniversary really put me in a GREAT mood. 

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MLP FORUMS AND MAY YOU HAVE MANY MORE. ;)

• Brohoof 12

Woah. 2 years!

That's like forever...

To be honest I can barely remember a time without the forums being apart of my life. Everyday (pretty much) coming on here to check for new stuff and sure enough there is. There always is. With other websites that I use, you can hit a wall of boredom where you've looked at all you want to on such website and so you look to entertain yourself elsewhere. Not MLP Forums, when you get off this website, you don't do it as there's nothing left that you can do on it but because you have other stuff to do as part of your everyday life.

Back in April of this year, I became obsessed with ponies after watching the first episode of MLP:FiM late one Sunday night. I told my best friend about it and he had said that he heard about this internet craze as well, after a few days of ecstasy my friend told me that he found out that a girl from the year above was a brony. So we all started talking and I asked her if it was a good idea to join a forum. She said that I shouldn't join the British ones (forgot why) so I looked up a few forums and found this beauty (basically, it was this or canterlot.com and I'm glad I chose here.)

Throughout my 5 months on here, I have experienced this website off season where there hasn't been any episodes, yet everyday on her is a new experience, whether a new thread about something I'm interested in has popped up or I'm seeing the diverse range of blog entries that others have posted. MLP Forums always stays fresh and thriving. 

And I hope it stays that way for as long as possible. Keep it up, Staffers!

wink.png

• Brohoof 2

Oh, the wonder that's been created in these mere two years!

One pinnacle blossomed into a central for all who adore pony-kind!

The excitement!

The exhilaration!

It just makes me want to!.. Want to!.....       yay.png ~

Edited by Discord the Chaotic
  • Brohoof 2

I know the forums' birthday was already about 2 weeks ago, but netherless, I'll say what I said last year: thank you MLP Forums for giving me another reason to procrastinate on my homework. My temptation on here might be why I have so many B's instead of A's. Oh, well, my fault.

Edited by Dismajo

• 2 weeks later...

I... I never... Holy Celestia! You guys are awesome! Even though I only joined on October 26, I can sense you guys are super friendly. AWESOME!!!

*Brohoofs everyone*

Love you guys!

• Brohoof 1

Really appreciate all the shout outs Feld0!! Sorry you had to lead a horse to water to get me to see your post but i really appreciate being here since pony.fm started and being a part of this great set of sites!!

I remember the day I found the forum. This place was only a week old, a baby at that. A few hundred members flocked around, discussing their pony thoughts. Little did I know that years later, I'd still be here. While my preference in the fandom has come and gone, I am so grateful for what this site has done for me.

It gave me a home when I truly needed it. It gave me friends in my darkest hour. I put my time into this place, and have held top poster for two years. Chaotic will soon pass my record, but all things must come to an end.

I love all of you guys, big or small. Thanks for the memories.

~Finest/Kohta/Rose/Cronathecritic/ice/whateverelseIdid

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

I love this site and the people here so much. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic has been a very important part of my life for a long time, but at first I was not all that involved in the brony community - that began to change when I joined this site in January of this year. It showed me how wonderful the fandom was - something that I had previously had not had any strong feelings about - and came to mean just as much to me as the show itself. The show itself inspires me with its messages of harmony, love, and light - seeing those virtues reflected in the brony community is more proof that humans can live in a way that embodies those truths. 

I have met many wonderful people here, and continue to do so. Thanks to MLP Forums, I know that I will always have a way to connect with other people who love MLP, even when it is difficult to do so in person. More generally, I know that I will always have a place to make friends no matter where I go in life. 

I am honored to be a part of this site as both a member and a staff member. As a member, I will always love continuing to do what I have always done here - posting in threads, talking to people, reading other people's posts, helping others when I can, positively contributing to the community, and so on. As a staff member, I will continue to do my best to positively contribute to the community through staff endeavors. I will always do my best to do my part to ensure that MLP Forums remains a wonderful, friendly and inviting place for everyone.

I love MLP Forums. I look forward to many anniversaries to come.

Edited by SCS
  • Brohoof 3