Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

the super hero episode (spoiler)

FNGRpony

Okay some of us have peaked seen the main six decked out like super hero's by the official leak.  And the knee jerk reaction is "it's a dream."

and at worst that's gonna a roll of the eye.  Forgive my trolling, (I can support this) what if that's the new norm?

I mean instead of the main six being the most famous nobodies no ones magically heard about it, despite saving equistra how many times,

It's lets say rarity, or Pinkies plan to get them notice when they do save the day with eccentric outfits? 
Now bear with me yeah the show isn't suppose to be super hero's

but they get villains what maybe 3 episodes a season?

If it was the new norm for dealing with bag guys it wouldn't change that much.

If the super hero episode will actually happen in Season Four, then they could be saving the day in eccentric outfits that don't reveal their secret identity.

• Brohoof 2

I would say it is a dream.  The preview started with Spike waking up from (i'm guessing) being knocked unconscious somehow.  I'm guessing he saw a movie or read a comic about the Power Ponies, he was probably playing a game about them, then knocked something over on his head, then cue the dream.

If the super hero episode will actually happen in Season Four, then they could be saving the day in eccentric outfits that don't reveal their secret identity.

See,

but they've already saved the day, their faces are plastered in a couple of merels in Celestia's castle.....

Unless,,,,, Twilight can't be seen doing such low brow shenanigans now that she's a princess.... OOOOO I like it!

• Brohoof 2

it's a dream.

I never thought it was a dream. Maybe Twilight was casting a spell that would let her teleport into a book, about someone famous or something famous. Then something happens and 1 of Spikes comics gets hit by the spell instead and they are teleported into the comics. But the dream idea could be right to.

Now as for them becoming super heroes, I have to say no to this idea. For one, that's not what they show is about. They don't fight bad guys every week or being noticed. They want to be noticed by their skills. Not their deeds. 

I never thought it was a dream. Maybe Twilight was casting a spell that would let her teleport into a book, about someone famous or something famous. Then something happens and 1 of Spikes comics gets hit by the spell instead and they are teleported into the comics. But the dream idea could be right to.

Now as for them becoming super heroes, I have to say no to this idea. For one, that's not what they show is about. They don't fight bad guys every week or being noticed. They want to be noticed by their skills. Not their deeds. 

that's just it,

they don't fight bad guys every week.  Which is why if they did do super hero it would happen 2-3 times per season and it wouldn't change much.

that's just it,

they don't fight bad guys every week.  Which is why if they did do super hero it would happen 2-3 times per season and it wouldn't change much.

But that's not the point of the show. Why would a show about learning about friendship and other lessons, suddenly turn into a show about fighting and beating up bad guys? Thats not what MLP is about and I highly doubt the show well go in that direction.

It's also something the don't need. They have a weapon that can beat an enemy in 1 blast and they don't need to do it in costumes.

So I going believe that is what the show is going to be about.

But that's not the point of the show. Why would a show about learning about friendship and other lessons, suddenly turn into a show about fighting and beating up bad guys? Thats not what MLP is about and I highly doubt the show well go in that direction.

It's also something the don't need. They have a weapon that can beat an enemy in 1 blast and they don't need to do it in costumes.

So I going believe that is what the show is going to be about.

Yeah, a weapon that is literally a deus ex machina every time it's used, and DEMs are frowned upon, really.

Besides, there's nothing wrong with having some violence as long as they keep it down to "Canterlot Wedding" levels. And personally, I prefer some violence and struggling rather than using something that instantly solves all problems and calling it a day. That's just plain boring to me, you know. =/

I'd go for the dream scenario, mostly because the city they are in looks too much like a human city, not a pony one like Manehatten tho that might change by the time the episode is actually aired.

Also, why would RD want to be disguised. If she's going to save the day, she would want all of Equestria to see it.

Edited by Greenfield

I'm just your average ordinary everyday superhero

Trying to save the world, but never really sure

It would be pure epicness if they sang that

R.D probably develops an eye twitch each time she says 'average' in reference to herself. I wonder if they all get over the top moves, like Fluttershy's "Stare" becoming a full blown special attack.

I read an interesting theory regarding this episode on a forum...basically a spell causes Spike and the Mane 6 to be sent into a comic book Spike has read, and the Mane 6 become the titular superheroes ("the Power Ponies") and Spike has to lead them through it because he read the comic book.

Regardless this is one of my most anticipated episodes of Season 4.

(edited)

Friendship is Magic are not Tom and Jerry or Looney Tunes. It's about overanalyzing ponies. But anway this new city Maretropolis are added to S4. I hope to see more of new major cities.

And their alot terrible episodes for analyzing.  Why can't those 3 episodes be the so called terrible analyzing ones?  I mean it's already gonna be a spike heavy episode and Analyst hate those any way.

and stop saying tom and jerry.

PPG was fausts first project it's kinda funny the anti violence crowd ignores  that fact as much as possible,

not  mention every season hosts "twilight sparkle hosts jack ass."

where she literally takes the beating of a life time lol on a regular basis.

Edited by FNGRpony