Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Can someone please vector my OC?

Dsanders

Okay, so it's been awhile since I've updated my OC's profile, and I've been looking through the few drawing requests that have already been done for my character, and I just thought I could use some more artwork.  smile.png

The kind of art I'm really looking for now is vectors. I haven't gotten any vectors before of my OC so it would be greatly appreciated if any of you talented artists and vector-ers can help me out here. 

So here's my OC in it's basic pony creator form. Nothing special. lol

post-8762-0-75086600-1376865896_thumb.pn

You can vector him however you may like.

But if you need any helpful reference, then here are some good examples of the kind of pose and expression I'd like my OC to have.

img-1904053-2-tumblr_m54m4jpTuf1qc5ffho1

img-1904053-3-pinkie_pie_by_patekoro-d4r

img-1904053-4-rsz_pinkie_pie_3_by_xpesif

So yeah. ^These are just to help. But really, you can vector my OC however you like. Do your best in whatever it is you'd wanna do with it. Get creative. It doesn't matter.

Just have fun, and let me know how it turns out! :)
Edited by Dsanders

It's still pretty awesome that what you've been given is pretty professional. I can't even sketch my own. I know. I've tried. Many times.

Anyway, I don't think I can help much especially since it's digital, but what's been done is still impressive.

(Can I ask you who you went to for those drawings though?)

Edited by FeIix

(edited)

It's still pretty awesome that you did what's already been done with your OC. I can't even sketch it. I know. I've tried. Many times.

Anyway, I don't think I can help much especially since it's digital, but what you've done is still impressive.

I wish I done all that! tongue.png

Sadly no. The work that has already been has been done by other very talented artists on here. But I'm sure they would appreciate the compliments. wink.png

But I really do hope I can get some more good artwork soon. sad.png

I think I'll give this a shot, and if it all goes well; I'll post it here (I'll probably end up posting it anyway.) So yeah, this sounds fun, and wish me luck. 

Thank you Blue Moon! I wish you the best of luck on this! smile.png

Edited by Dsanders

I wish I done all that! img-1903757-1-tongue.png

Sadly no. The work that has already been has been done by other very talented artists on here. But I'm sure they would appreciate the compliments. img-1903757-2-wink.png

But I really do hope I can get some more good artwork soon. img-1903757-3-sad.png

Thank you Blue Moon! I wish you the best of luck on this! img-1903757-4-smile.png

Oh, I edited my post. xP Take another look. Lol.

I wish I had that great of talent. If I could draw my OC I wouldn't have to ask for others to do it, myself. Trying to pull it off is rather difficult even with a base.

Okay, finished a digital drawing of your OC. However, it looks more traditional, and by looking at your latest post; I assume you wanted a more vector-looking drawing. Sorry about that. Hope you don't mind this art style though, and I hope you don't mind if it is just the head view.

Made using paper/pencil, Paint Tool Sai, and Photoshop CS5.

post-13690-0-31075700-1380944132_thumb.png

Just edited my introduction post. That should help me greatly in getting the future viewers here a better and more precise idea of what exactly I would like. :)

Please everypony. I could use all the help I can get.

If any of you are good with vectoring, I would really appreciate and love you forever if you can vector my OC. ;)

Sorry if this question its a little bit too much derp but... Whats a vector?

I dont know because i am from south america and some engish words are totally new to me

A vector is a type of computer graphic apart from Bitmap images. Unlike Bitmap images (which use pixels for pictures), a vector uses points, lines, curves, and shapes instead. This allows the image to be scaled (made bigger or smaller) to any degree without losing quality. Vectors can be created with many different softwares such as Inkscape, Adobe Illustrator, and many others. Just look around on the internet to see one you want, and look up tutorials on how to vector MLP ponies.

Saw this post the other day and felt like drawing...So, here is my drawing of your OC, hope you like it img-1908087-1-smile.png I'm still trying to develop my own kind of style for drawing ponies img-1908087-2-tongue.png

Wow! That looks great! :D Thank you!

I can tell you have a little unique style there. I love it. ;)

I'm impressed. Though it's not exactly a vector, that's still a really good drawing!

• 2 weeks later...

Well dos poses, do seem fun too draw, late me give it a try. smile.png

oc_for_dsanders_by_sighoovestrong-d6qtv5

How abut this. Think will look even better when i color it. However vise to have your feedback first before starting on anything.

Edited by Sig Hoovestrong

Well dos poses, do seem fun too draw, late me give it a try. img-1935091-1-smile.png

img-1935091-2-oc_for_dsanders_by_sighoov

How abut this. Think will look even better when i color it. However vise to have your feedback first before starting on anything.

Wow that's actually a really good sketch you did! Thanks! I like it. :) All the proportions look nice and I look forward to seeing how it comes out once you're finished!

Sure. I head fun drawing it. But could ask for bigger picture of the cutie mark, i can make our is two *S* with a line in middle but i can't make out of there any other fine details on it. Like one *S's* look like might have sneak head something but can't make out either if that's the case out not.