Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Will someone vector my OC for me please?

Inclement Blitz

Hi, I've been looking for someone to vector or draw my OC Inclement Blitz for me. I've tried it and I just really can't do it ;_; I don't mind what pose or style she is in (though I do prefer digital art), but I've been looking for someone to draw her with Ash's first pokemon hat on (I am SO excited for pokemon x and y) :3

Here are some pictures you can use as references. Also, she has custom eyelashes! Please include them smile.png 

If you need more references and a picture of her cutie mark, click on the link under my signature and open the spoiler in the "other" section

tumblr_mtejmrYYuh1siav5co1_500.jpg

tumblr_mtejr3bwPi1siav5co1_500.png

w6t8bs.png

Thanks in advance! e9FkmL5.png

Vectoring? Hmmm? as in making it a .PNG that's transparent background or what else? Please explain. Happy to help, like what do you want me to do by vectoring it?

Vectoring? Hmmm? as in making it a .PNG that's transparent background or what else? Please explain. Happy to help, like what do you want me to do by vectoring it?

Vectoring as in like taking a base from the show and making it my pony :3

Here are some poses that I like

mlp__pinkie_pie_vector_by_srmario-d5inws

Mostly this last one because it's so cute looking :3

pinkie_pie_licking_vector_by_patekoro-d4

If you are asking me to draw you are asking the wrong person. I can't draw ponies let alone ponies in poses and then vectoring. I'm sorry. But I can't