Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you planning to be this Halloween?

The Soldier

What the title says, as in what will you dress up as for maybe a Halloween party or when you go trick-or-treating.

I haven't decided what I would be yet, in case you wanted to know. :V

01101_DarkMadHatter.jpg

This is the costume I bought. It's alright but the main problem stems from the fact that none of it fits exactly right. Some things are too big, some almost too small, the bow is no where near that awesome, and the hat is not that straight :

• Brohoof 1

Hehe, I'm going as the 11th Doctor this year, I've already ordered my costume (including the sonic screwdriver!) and it should be here in less than a week now. I think it may be a bit tight, but my mother says she'll be able to fix that. I won't be trick-or-treating or anything like that though, I'll just be tagging along with my family. tongue.png

EDIT: I was originally planning on being Kakashi Hatake from Naruto, but most of the costumes I found were too small unfortunately. :(

I also have a 'costume' ready for the forums as well, but I still have a few things I wanna do before I put it on. happy.png

Edited by Sir Trixieshy
  • Brohoof 1

@,

I was going to be 11 sad.png 

I have everything already in my wardrobe to be the 11th Doctor, and I wear my bowtie everyday to school.  But I was thinking as going as the Master, the first version we saw of him in the New Who

• Brohoof 1

Clowns already scare me, They are always to happy, Happy to kill you or really sad. Why cant there ever be a clown with a straight face!

Eh, I don't really plan on being anyone for halloween this year. I kinda lost that "dressing up for halloween spirit" if you know what I mean. 

However, if I really feel up for it by halloween, then I may just dress up as someone from the 20s-50s period. 

drape-suit-240x300.jpg

What can I say? I'm a fan of class. vsTALhM.png

Edited by Dsanders
  • Brohoof 3

I decided on being a SciLab researcher from the Megaman Battle Network series. I found my old PET on the porch outside and got a burst of inspiration. I was originally planning on going as John DeFoe from the Chzo Mythos, but I had a bit of difficulty finding an orange apron.

I'm too old to trick-or-treat, but it would be fun to just walk around college on Halloween in costume. I think my coding prof is going to have some sort of event for this anyway...

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 1

I am going to do one of 3 things. The most likely thing i am going to do is go to a party dressed in some simple Halloween costume because i probably will be dancing and parting. If i stay home i will cover my entire body with straw and bags and make it look like i am a scarecrow with no skin showing and sit near a candy bowl at my house and scare the buck out of people when they take candy, i will get people really good with that. My other idea is the one i have done before and it is EPIC, i have a really realistic old man mask with a trench coat, gloves, & a REALLY good smegal crazy voice i can do. I act animal like, walking around them, tilting my head while staring straight into their eyes the entire time I have gone to far with it and had to tell people i am just messing around. I got a really wild laugh with it.

• Brohoof 1

could be Misty from BO2 zombies (my avi) already pretty much have the outfit, dressed up in it last night.

or a french maid, i have that, never wore it.

or a school girl....

or witch. sooooooo.... idk :( but i'll probably take pictures wearing different stuff :D

Even though I'm 14 years old, I still like to go trick-or-treating. Too old for free candy?

I was thinking about being The Doctor for Halloween, but then I chose somebody from a Long-Forgotten video game that I had played a long time ago on my old DS.

article_1511-CUL-MAXWELL.jpg

Why not? He has one of the most iconic desings of the DS. Plus, I already have the hat. And what else am I going to use it for? The only thing that is going to be difficult is the necklace.

derpy_emoticon1.png

Edited by MartyToast
  • Brohoof 2

Even though I'm 14 years old, I still like to go trick-or-treating. Too old for free candy?

I was thinking about being The Doctor for Halloween, but then I chose somebody from a Long-Forgotten video game that I had played a long time ago on my old DS.

article_1511-CUL-MAXWELL.jpg

Why not? He has one of the most iconic desings of the DS. Plus, I already have the hat. And what else am I going to use it for? The only thing that is going to be difficult is the necklace.

derpy_emoticon1.png

I hate people that say your too old for trick or treating you're never to old for free candy the older you are the more candy you collected :D

I'm gonna do three things.

1. Dress up as Eyeless Jack from creepypasta and go around scaring people! XD

2. Go to a Halloween party dressed as Jack with my GF dressed as Jane the killer

3. Eat ALOT of candy!

• Brohoof 1

I usually prepare something at last minute, like I do every years, then I get some candies with my friends.

And then hang in parks at dusk, and get all the remaining candies at houses.

It's usually awesome. :)

Here is me in le costume

xKr6x1E.jpg

NANANANANANANA EUREKA

Yes, I'm going to be batwoman. I have been planning this all year long.

and yes I dyed my hair red again

• Brohoof 5