Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you planning to be this Halloween?

The Soldier

I am going to look like a gangsta with my bowler and sh*t.

Probably going to order an airsoft tommy gun. I wish I was allowed to have a real one, dammit the law. sad.png

From now on i am the law.img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

I can't do trick or treating anymore :< not because  I'm too old, trust me, I really want to. It's just because I'm 6 foot 4 which kinda scares people a li'l, so I'm not allowed to walk up to peoples' doors saying "trick or treat" because most people are legitimately scared of me sad.png

Hmm, what am i going to be this Halloween?

Maybe a Panda Monk... or a DOTA 2 hero, maybe even a selection between a retired bank robber, a psychopath and a young gangster. It just depends entirely on what game i'll be playing during Halloween.

I've not been out trick-or-treating since i was about 8 :/

• Brohoof 1

Me in Halloween?

Well. I'll be with my twin brother in our lotus and aloe fursuit with fallout equestria gear.

There's gonna be a LARP here in halloween and it involves a monster hunt and we're going there.

I'm not allowed to go Trick-or-Treating (apparently it's 'too dangerous' :c), but I'm gonna try to convince one of my friends to hold a Halloween party so I can at least dress up. If so, I'm definitely going as pikachu. :3

It has been quite a number of years since I dressed up for Halloween, I do miss it. I have worn all kinds of costumes over the years the one I have the most often is a mob boss. I have the suit, tie, hat, a fake cigar and everything.

Hmm, what am i going to be this Halloween?

Maybe a Panda Monk... or a DOTA 2 hero, maybe even a selection between a retired bank robber, a psychopath and a young gangster. It just depends entirely on what game i'll be playing during Halloween.

I've not been out trick-or-treating since i was about 8 :/

If I could i would go as Brewmaster from dota 2 since hes my favorite hero but carrying a giant stick and keg around would be a giant pain

If I could i would go as Brewmaster from dota 2 since hes my favorite hero but carrying a giant stick and keg around would be a giant pain

That would be so awesome, it would also give you an excuse to be very drunk.

You could get 2 other people to join in and be his primal split form XD

That would be so awesome, it would also give you an excuse to be very drunk.

You could get 2 other people to join in and be his primal split form XD

I could but none of my friends play dota 2 otherwise i probably would lol either way it would be amazing to do and getting drunk is a bonus for the costume!

I could but none of my friends play dota 2 otherwise i probably would lol either way it would be amazing to do and getting drunk is a bonus for the costume!

You could go as lone druid, just need to tame a bear to walk around with you, which comes with the added bonus of not having to carry your treats around ^^

You could go as lone druid, just need to tame a bear to walk around with you, which comes with the added bonus of not having to carry your treats around ^^

Taming a bear sounds easy enough but I dont think i could get him to hold all my candy without him eating it all. Then there would be a bear on a sugar rush running around

• Brohoof 1

Taming a bear sounds easy enough but I dont think i could get him to hold all my candy without him eating it all. Then there would be a bear on a sugar rush running around

I know, why don't you go as a courier?

You could go as Osky.. or Captain bamboo, my two favorites :3

Blotto and Stick would probably be the easiest to go as though, you just need a purple suit, top hat, and a stick.

Pinkamena,walking around with a bunch of tools and bloody cupcakes in my pocket.I can imagine walking up to somebody and doing an overly attached girlfriend face saying "Want some cupcakes?"I'll get some fruit punch in a pint looking bag and drink it with my fruit punch covered cupcakes.Ahhhh

Not too sure yet or I don't plan on going. Why you ask? Well its not as lively as it used to be. Every year it seems to die a little more so there's no fun anymore. Also being tall, people keep saying aren't you too old. I hate it when they say that.

I'll either buy the Banana suit from Wal-Mart so I can be an awesome Banana person, just like Celestia...

Or I'll just throw on my Karkat Vantas cosplay I made earlier this year. I won't wear grey skin paint, as it's a bitch to put on...but I have the outfit so I'll probably just do this option as it's free.

Nothing :/ I really lost my holiday spirit over the years. I used to get so excited about stuff like Halloween and Christmas, but now it's just like "meh, whatever. It's just another day." I'll probably spend the night going on my computer or doing homework or whatever I usually do during nights.

122865-Womens-Plus-Size-Robin-Hood-Costu

I was going as Robin Hood this year. I was going to hand out candy and go to a Halloween party with my friends, so, I guess I'm going to do pretty good.

Oh, and I might be going to Knott's Scary Farm. I'm not going in the costume, but I WANT to! D:

• Brohoof 1