Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you planning to be this Halloween?

The Soldier

img-1909191-1-tumblr_kzv61bnR3a1qa1o5zo1

My beauty is done.

Now we wait. 

He's gonna look amazing. Named the costume Xeny, gonna use him to scare people shitless.

This is gonna be a FUN halloween.

sweet jibbtey jibblets I would downright crap my pants that scared me so much when I was 10. XD

I'm probably going as Fiddlesticks if I go at all. which is probably not. 

I don't do trick or treating anymore, I just plan on buying a bunch of candy, sitting inside and playing horror video games. I might invite a friend over, but I doubt it.

If I did do trick or treating, I'd be a vampire or possibly, Jane The Killer...my pale skin and long black hair helps. 

Edited by WheatleyCore

I'm going to go as my clothing. And no I don't mean I wear my normal clothes. Imagine a clothesbasket. But cut out two legholes.  I will wear my swimshorts and put on the basket too. I'll fill up the basket with my clothes and say "I'm wearing my clothes!" It's genius I tell you. Genius.

Probably the same thing that I have gone as for the past 12 years, a loser. It is a very easy costume, I just go as myself and presto. Beyond this, I would love to go as either Cloud Strife from Adventure Children (his outfit is quite neat) or Nero Bellum. Nero would be amazing. Neither will happen knowing the odds. I want me some candy though...

I stopped dressing up for Halloween a long time ago. :P

Halloween has never been my favorite day, but I am planning on buying some candy and handing it out to all the little munchkins who run around the neighborhood. I don't usually do anything on Halloween except stay in the house and watch movies, but I am feeling like changing it up this year. =D

It is decided. I'm def going as the girl in my avatar, misty from BO2. tried on my french maid costume, too girly. I like misty because she's pretty without being TOO girly. Here's a preview. (I need to paint on freckles and do my makeup a bit different, this is just an idea)

EDIT: actually i found my school girl outfit too so it depends which i like better on me. we'll see I guess.

post-650-0-43436300-1381261636_thumb.jpg

Edited by MissMachine

I'm gonna dress up as Nikolai Belinski, the overweight, alcoholic Russian badass from CoD zombies. He's the funniest character, being obsessed with Vodka and also having seven wifes, five of which he has killed.post-18648-0-69146600-1381262622_thumb.jpg

And my friend, Dominic, is gonna be dressed up as a Nazi scientist xD

Edited by Master of Antics

Sadly, in Malaysia, you can't really celebrate Halloween.  Go up to someone door and ask for candy?

"Wtf u talkin' about, get away from me weirdo."

Well, I guess that is what would happen.  Not that I'd try xD 

Still, at home, I'll be dressed as Twilight Sparkle all day!  I'll act as her as well!

Its actually my cosplay costume, but it was never too great to begin with.

I haven't even got the wig for it yet.  But either than that, it's ready to go, so why not?

(edited)
I'm wondering. Do you think you could (literally) craft a Triboniophorus Tyrannus for yourself? Or you think you can't make it within the time? The triboniophorus tyrannus is that green brain slug only applied to the pyro. Edited by Psyche Clops

I'm wondering. Do you think you could (literally) craft a Triboniophorus Tyrannus for yourself? Or you think you can't make it within the time? The triboniophorus tyrannus is that green brain slug only applied to the pyro.

i could possibly make some form of plush that can go onto my head, but it would take some time to make it attachable, as i am using a rubber gas-mask that wouldn't belong to me (unless i buy one and modify it but comic con is a bit expensive and my sisters want to cosplay as characters that most likely cost more than this costume)

Edited by jorji

I know we're going out this year so I wanted something warm and comfortable. It gets kinda chilly at night where I am. So I got a Rainbow Dash Hoodieimg-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png , those Rainbow Leg Warmer Things and a Rainbow Tutu (that fits over my jeans). I'm so excited!laugh.png Also our comic book store is having 7 comic artists come in for sketches and signings plus a costume contest smile.png

At the moment, I'm setting up an cosplay for Mr. Traveler (of Cave Story; Not saying his real name because SPOILERS). If I have it set up by then, that's who I'm gonna be. If not, there's always next year.

... Here's his picture, in case you're wondering.

Quote.jpg

I'm not going to go trick-or-treating, however me and my friends are planning to go as the band members of Steam Powered Giraffe to visit shops and stuff while in-character.

542813_10151505868286355_871708219_n.jpg

I myself will be The Spine.

228846_10151214115056355_1478154784_n.jp

I was thinking of creating an outfit that can be allowed in school and another not so much.

Going PINKAMINA on everyone this halloween. Painting on clothes for it too.

Matroyshka (however its spelled) outfit for school. Just painting on a hoodie.

If i don't have time to make anything else, my backup costume is a sim from Sims 3 biggrin.png I went to a convention last week and decided to make a last minute cosplay. So i bought some stock paper, acrylic paints, headband, and picked out a generic color coordinated outfit from walmart. biggrin.png Then i made a papercraft plumbob-shaped diamond, painted it green, and attatched it to the headband with a wire hanger. Bam, instant sim costume!

I'm thinking about improving it and finding a way to make the plumbob glow :/ maybe i'll hollow it out and stick a green glowstick inside wink.png

Edited by crazitaco

Well Im probably going to resuse my Cinderella costume from last year (which i got for a school event) and on Wednesday for school I can dress up fairy tale theme instead of wearing a uniform. So today when i was shopping with my mom for costumes and stuff we found a pretty fox ears (headband thing) and tail set so we got that :DD Well the ears were actually too big for me so we bought cst ears of the same color and look. It matched well and Im wearing them now.

Also on wednesday Ill be wearing a Fairy Tail necklace.. see if anyone at my school notices xD

Edited by The Pinkeh Pie ♪

This Halloween I was planning on dressing up as Rainbow Blitz or Horse face Braeburn and troll Downtown. The troll would be driving by a well known area thats always crowded on Halloween or New Years Eve and yelling out the window and throwing either confetti or candy at people. After we have exhausted that activity, we were going to go to the outskirts of town and act like normal college students by trying out different stunts. For me, depending on the costume, i was either going to ride a shopping cart down a hill and bail out in the beach below while yelling "im gonna be 20% cooler" or stand in traffic and shake my tail at the oncoming cars as Braeburn.