Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you planning to be this Halloween?

The Soldier

I'm not planning on going out this year, but next year, I'm think of going out as Marty McFly from Back To The Future.

But if I do go out this year, I'll probably put on my suit I bought this Summer but never wore, make it dirty, put on a wig or something, and and go as a stoner who's the best man at a wedding. (And I just came up with this).

I originally wanted to be a psycho killer/Pinkamena but the dress I needed to complete the costume was out of stock. And the wigs that I saw were all the wrong color. 

So, instead, I'm going as a generic rock chick. Pretty simple, since I have plenty of suitable clothes lying around. Except the leather jacket. I'll find one eventually tongue.png

I'm going to throw a white sheet over my head, cut out some eye holes, and go as a good ol' ghost.

Okay, well, no, not really. Like a few others have said, I don't dress up for Halloween any more. I just plan on staying home and passing out candy if anyone comes by.

• Brohoof 1

I'm gonna go against everything everyone here is saying. I always have too much trouble picking a costume xD So this year, I'll wear a sign around my neck that says "Worst costume ever"