Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Equestia Divided Reboot

GreyScholar

This is a reboot and reorganization of my original Equestria Divided roleplay, it has seen a decline and we again need new players. This roleplay will be taking place on MLP Forums, and as such I'm opening the roleplay to all members of this site. Also as a reminder your character can be a member of one of the forces/unit groups, though many will be for NPC use only. If you have questions please ask.
Storytellers: AnonBrony (House Moon and Star), The-Master (House Stormwing), Archi the Sandworm (House Earthborn), MagicalStarRain (House Whitegold), Myopia Oncler (Cult of Laughter)
Players: Tricksters Pride, Windbreaker, SilverHeart, ~Crystal Fire~, Steel Accord, Anonbrony, nioniosbbbb, The-Master, Archi the Sandworm, MagicalStarRain, Myopia Oncler

Characters
House Moon and Star: Kinetic Energy, Snowy Fields, Eternity, Star Rain
House Stormwing: Selune Darkeye, Terra Lionmane, Star Keeper,
House Earthborn: Poppy Seed, Fixit, Long Stride
House Whitegold: Twisted Gear, Steel Accord, Dorado, Myopia Oncler
House Everfree*: Shadow Hunter, Violet Strike
Cult of Laughter: Red Wind, Lautrec the Embraced

Factionless: Crystal Fire, Ginseng
Guardians of Harmony: Golden Dawn, Regal

Since we already have this going we are not calling this faction the Everfree Tribes

Edited by EquestrianScholar
  • Brohoof 2

Ahhhh good to be back aint is Scholar my boy? Well time to see if anypony is gonna sign up heheh. 

Also Scholar forgot to Add my OC to House Moon and Star and Archi to the list of players. Also add TheSonicAlicorn and Fire Sky/Flame Dancer.. though hes done a name change so I have no idea what his name is on these forums.

---------------------------------------

As for the players, This RP is Grimdark. And I highly suggest checking out the you check out the deviant art page to learn more about Equestria Divided and the setting. 

Especially these six pages to learn about the Houses:

And lastly, we will be needed plenty of members, so this may take some time before starting (hopefully quicker than last time). So if you see there are a lot of players already and think its full, chances are its not. 

Like Shcolar said, if you got any questions on any ask away and we will answer

Edited by AnonBrony
  • Brohoof 1

I think this was adopted off PoorYorick's maps on DeviantArt...nonetheless, it's good to see such a thought be placed into a roleplay.

A house divided can not stand.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I think this was adopted off PoorYorick's maps on DeviantArt...nonetheless, it's good to see such a thought be placed into a roleplay.

I established that in the original post as such.

Also, agreed

Please place me down as a reserve for House Whitegold. If we are allowed to play as more characters I would also like to reserve a spot for House Earthborn.

How complicated will this RP be? I tend to be rather busy and don't want something I have to spend oodles of time considering over at this point in time.

Also, I'd like to ask which of the Six Gifted remain open before selecting a character.

Are other species permitted, or ponies only?

Please place me down as a reserve for House Whitegold. If we are allowed to play as more characters I would also like to reserve a spot for House Earthborn.

How complicated will this RP be? I tend to be rather busy and don't want something I have to spend oodles of time considering over at this point in time.

Also, I'd like to ask which of the Six Gifted remain open before selecting a character.

I could be wrong, but I think we have spots open for the Singer and the Dancer. I'm not sure who's quit and who's still here and who's given up on characters, etcetera.

I would consider the RP fairly complex, you'd definitely need to keep up to date on it so you don't get out of the loop. However you don't have to devote hours of your time to it; you can get as involved as is convenient for you. :)

• Brohoof 2

Also, I'd like to ask which of the Six Gifted remain open before selecting a character. Are other species permitted, or ponies only?

Refer to rule #1 in Scholar's post here, plain and simple.

Also, nice that we have some new players on here already! Can't wait to get more!

Edited by MagicalStarRain

(edited)

Every player may have two characters that have joined faction and I'd prefer a character name in which I can add to the OP. Also keep in mind until I've seen and approved your characters bio  (by receiving a link) it is not a sure thing that you'd be able to join.

Also all the positions for the Six Gifted should be taken, unless without my knowledge a couple of my old players/moderators have decided not to any more.

Also technically the Six Gifted should not be listed, as they are antagonists important to the plot 

and should be kept hidden (gives Anonbrony a look).

Every player may have two characters that have joined faction and I'd prefer a character name in which I can add to the OP. Also keep in mind until I've seen and approved your characters bio  (by receiving a link) it is not a sure thing that you'd be able to join.

Also all the positions for the Six Gifted should be taken, unless without my knowledge a couple of my old players/moderators have decided not to any more.

Also technically the Six Gifted should not be listed, as they are antagonists important to the plot 

and should be kept hidden (gives Anonbrony a look).

What? Should of told us earlier if you didn't want them to be mentioned until the RP. Even if i didn't list them the older members still would of talked about them. Though I am sorry. And I removed it as you requested. But its kinda too late on that now huh?

Griffons and Zebras are playable since they are already in PoorYorik's work. And I think deer... though I'm not sure on that one. But no Alicorns.

Edited by AnonBrony

(edited)

Um, I have a bat pony character in development which I'd like to use for this RP. Are ponies of that species allowed here?

Yes but they would be treated as half-dragon/pony or a pony with dragon blood and would need to be balanced with the other races.

Tis I, the one and only Fire Sky

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/redbloodcannibal-wind-r2348

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/foresight-r3120

(I cant seem to find the Musician's MLPforums page thing, but its the same as the other forums thing anyway so...yep)

Edited by Joker

@@EquestrianScholar,

Oh, okay. Thanks!

Any idea when this RP is going to start? Do you have a specific date in mind, or you'll start when you have enough people? 

Most likely when we feel we have enough players. But we gonna need plenty. At least a few in each House. 

• Brohoof 1

One question: is it okay to have two OCs be from different factions but are mutual friends? One is going to be from Earthborn, another from Moon and Star. The former is an Earth pony, the latter is a unicorn. The earth pony is a detective and investigative agent, the unicorn is a physicist. One is named Blue Print, in the literal sense, and another is named Alidade.

They're basically going to be solving the crimes behind the scenes and keeping things interesting.

@,

Perhaps, but it'd be pretty hard to pull off considering the sheer animosity between the two factions. Not to mention the Inquisition who's on the lookout for all signs of heresy. And they aren't dumb, that's for sure.

(edited)

Here is a link to the old OOC thread for the roleplay: http://mlpforums.com/topic/30829-equestria-divided-grimdark/

Links to characters can be found there and can be used to transfer over here once it is confirmed which characters will be coming back.

One question: is it okay to have two OCs be from different factions but are mutual friends? One is going to be from Earthborn, another from Moon and Star. The former is an Earth pony, the latter is a unicorn. The earth pony is a detective and investigative agent, the unicorn is a physicist. One is named Blue Print, in the literal sense, and another is named Alidade.

They're basically going to be solving the crimes behind the scenes and keeping things interesting.

It would be difficult if not dangerous as well for them to keep any sort of connect or communication as a member of House Earthborn being friends with a member of House Moon and Star would get him branded a traitor and the reverse branded a heretic.

This RP seems very advanced, but I can give it a try :) I think I'll use my OC Tarot in my signature, if you have any issues or questions feel free to ask. I havent looked at the factions and things just yet but I'm going to do that now, I just wanted to secure a spot.

Here is a link to the old OOC thread for the roleplay: http://mlpforums.com/topic/30829-equestria-divided-grimdark/ Links to characters can be found there and can be used to transfer over here once it is confirmed which characters will be coming back.  It would be difficult if not dangerous as well for them to keep any sort of connect or communication as a member of House Earthborn being friends with a member of House Moon and Star would get him branded a traitor and the reverse branded a heretic.

That's exactly what I'm intending to do. They'll have to find ways to communicate, disguise, or fake their identities. It'll get even more dramatic if they were ever caught. Both really do not concern themselves in such political matters, seeing it as interference.

Also, one is technically Greek, another is Prussian.

@@Grand_Finale,

You need to create a separate bio exclusively for this role-play. It has to include what life was like for your OC before the princesses disappeared(unless your OC is born sometime during the war like mine was), what his reaction to it was, and what he does and how he changes afterwards.

In that case I'd like to snag the Dancer. I will use my OC Loveless or Miss Demeanour once their page are created, and I will also be using Braith in House Earthborn as I believe we are allowed to use more than one character.

@@MagicalStarRain

Oh, we need a separate bio? I'll get on that right away, then, I just need to think of something good.

Edited by PDS.avi

Looks like an interesting roleplay! Mind if I join with Light Streak? His profile is in my signature! :)

And I'll get right to work on my other bio!

EDIT: Sorry, I've been informed that I'm in too many roleplays to join now, sorry. I might join later if I have the time.

Edited by super2379