Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Equestia Divided Reboot

GreyScholar

In that case I'd like to snag the Dancer. I will use my OC Loveless or Miss Demeanour once their page are created, and I will also be using Braith in House Earthborn as I believe we are allowed to use more than one character.

@@MagicalStarRain

Oh, we need a separate bio? I'll get on that right away, then, I just need to think of something good.

The Dancer is a separate pony and you will need to create a a whole new bio for them. Just ask Scholar in PM to learn what you need to know about the gifted and show him the bio there. Also keep in mind there backstories can be the same as their current ones, its just you will have to modify it to say what happened to them after the Sisters Disappeared and where they ended up. Unless they are teenage age then you will probably need to change a lot of it since this is 15 years since the Sisters were gone and the war started. lol

Its not much, but I got it figured out! If you need any more information I will fix it up right away! I apologize if its really lacking, I usually make up bio's while I'm roleplaying.

Scholar is very picky when it comes to bios. He is probably gonna want more detail. But so far there are no issues other than it lacking a bit. But I did find it odd that the bartender would suggest joining the Cult, though I suppose he could of been a member himself since The Cult does have a large influence in Fillydelphia. 

Scholar is very picky when it comes to bios. He is probably gonna want more detail. But so far there are no issues other than it lacking a bit. But I did find it odd that the bartender would suggest joining the Cult, though I suppose he could of been a member himself since The Cult does have a large influence in Fillydelphia. 

Yes, I made sure it was in a location controlled largely by the cult so it would make sense. I'll stuff some more details in there, thanks for looking over it for me :)

@@AnonBrony

There's so much I had no idea about. &__&

Okay, I will PM him, then, thanks. This is all very complicated, LOL. 

Its a bit overwhelming yes, when we, the original players, first joined we just knew of the Factions, all this other new stuff was introduced later, so I suppose we were never overwhelmed or confused. 

That's exactly what I'm intending to do. They'll have to find ways to communicate, disguise, or fake their identities. It'll get even more dramatic if they were ever caught. Both really do not concern themselves in such political matters, seeing it as interference.

Also, one is technically Greek, another is Prussian.

I'm just giving you a fair warning, as The Mod of Moon and Star I control the Inquisition. And Let me say there is a very good chance they will be caught and you will be branded a heretic and be possibly made a slave or die. Heh... unless you escape that is. Then it may not be so bad since you wouldn't be the only pony being branded a heretic, I plan on my OC to eventually leave Moon and Star too.

That's exactly what I'm intending to do. They'll have to find ways to communicate, disguise, or fake their identities. It'll get even more dramatic if they were ever caught. Both really do not concern themselves in such political matters, seeing it as interference.

Also, one is technically Greek, another is Prussian.

One question I would have about these characters is why they didn't just go independent as opposed to staying within their Houses. Wouldn't they have just left after the start of the war?

Anyone mind if I put my name forward for this RP? A friend suggested it to me and it sounds like fun.

There is still plenty of room. Just choose the OCs you wish to use, modify or add or make a separate backstorys that correlates to the events of Equestria Divided, like the Sisters disappearing and which faction they are in. And Also don't forget too read p on the Houses in the links we provided to know which faction you wish your OCs to be in. 

I have updated the list of players, when I have the time to focus on such I will start replying to players on their characters and talking to them about any possible changes or edits that need to be made and/or approve bios.

One question I would have about these characters is why they didn't just go independent as opposed to staying within their Houses. Wouldn't they have just left after the start of the war?

Outside forces can prevent them from doing so, such as being force into their houses, being drafted, or was stuck in an area that was occupied by one house.

Alright, I've done my homework on the setting of the RP, the houses to join, and I've chosen an OC to use.

Poppy Seed joining House Earthborn. Link is in my signature, but here is another, just in case:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/poppy-seed-r3499

However, I am somewhat confused on how to proceed with her altered backstory. Should I post it here?

(edited)

However, I am somewhat confused on how to proceed with her altered backstory. Should I post it here?

A character has an Other

Add there "Equestia Divided Addition:" (add in the last 15 years, going over how the disappearance of the royal sisters andf the creation of the five Houses effect your character, as well as why they join the faction they do.)

Also your backstory is too short, expand on it for example add information about the character's parents, growing up years, and how they gained their cutie mark. Also consider conflict and challenges for your character as they grow older.

Edited by EquestrianScholar

(edited)

Do you think you can add to Foresight's personality? It really doesn't say much about him. Also I feel the summoning a deamon that allows him to make ponies insane... at the age of fifteen and before the disappearance of the royal sisters though there is some justification because be is not from Equestria. Also why is he 96 years old? I don't believe I saw why he was so old.

@@EquestrianScholar,

Understood, and I am aware of that section. In my defence, I did not think of adding that information when I made the character several months ago.

That is fine

Wind seems well enough, I don't see anything that really sticks out.

Looks like an interesting roleplay! Mind if I join with Light Streak? His profile is in my signature! smile.png

And I'll get right to work on my other bio!

EDIT: Sorry, I've been informed that I'm in too many roleplays to join now, sorry. I might join later if I have the time.

Incredibly strong and smart, beyond a normal pony? That wont work, and also your backstory is much too short. Also what is his Special Talent, and can you show how it relates to their talent? Also in this roleplay dimension travel will not be allowed... actually without serious rewrite and adding of detail your character does not work or fit with this roleplay.

In that case I'd like to snag the Dancer. I will use my OC Loveless or Miss Demeanour once their page are created, and I will also be using Braith in House Earthborn as I believe we are allowed to use more than one character.

@@MagicalStarRain

Oh, we need a separate bio? I'll get on that right away, then, I just need to think of something good.

I must say your bio brings a smile to my face as you have covered all the points I wish to see in a bio, though there are a few things I will question. For the cutie mark there is the fact that you have to things not at all connected... that of repair, especially of instruments, and fire. Now there is nothing wrong with her having a liking for magic but it really has nothing to do with her talent. yet you can still keep the flame, just have it connect to her personality such as fire is often charisma if hotheaded and bad tempered... your personality can actually fit well with fire.

Another thing I question is the manticore named Seirian, you seem to be suggesting more intelligence from a manticore then is shown from the tv show.

Apart from that there really isn't any problem with your bio. Mainly all you would need to do is perhaps remove mention of fire in the cutie mark section or change it to apply to her personality and either explain or remove the suggested greater intelligence in the manticore named Seirian.

Edited by EquestrianScholar

Do you think you can add to Foresight's personality? It really doesn't say much about him. Also I feel the summoning a deamon that allows him to make ponies insane... at the age of fifteen and before the disappearance of the royal sisters though there is some justification because be is not from Equestria. Also why is he 96 years old? I don't believe I saw why he was so old.

I think the forum one is actually different than the one on the other site

http://equestriadivided.tk/index.php?/topic/63-prophet-foresight/

((I don't really see why we have to post our characters again even though we've been playing them all this time anyway))

Well, I might be a bit late to join the roleplay, since I'm sick right now and it's really difficult to work when you have a painful cold.

Oh no, not at all! When you get better, I can guarantee that your spot will still be reserved. Especially since you're a confirmed player now according to Scholar's original post.

I believe that the answer to this is "yes they were" but in the Equesttia Divided universe were the Princesses seen as goddesses before they disappeared or were they praised as such after they disappeared? I'd rather ask than to presume as such.

I believe that the answer to this is "yes they were" but in the Equestria Divided universe were the Princesses seen as goddesses before they disappeared or were they praised as such after they disappeared? I'd rather ask than to presume as such.

It depends on the faction for example: The House of Sun and Moon will execute you if you don't praise them, but most houses aren't that extreme.

I'm pretty sure that most ponies saw them as goddesses though. However by now its really a matter of opinion.

Edited by Tricksters Pride

It depends on the faction for example: The House of Sun and Moon will execute you if you don't praise them, but most houses aren't that extreme.

I'm pretty sure that most ponies saw them as goddesses though. However by now its really a matter of opinion.

Oh I think I may have messed up. I meant to ask if the Princesses were considered Goddesses by most Equestrians prior to their disappearance. I'm asking so that I may know if it was normal or abnormal for my OC to worship them as such before they disappeared. Depending on whether it was or wasn't will change my character's reaction to their disappearance. 

I think the forum one is actually different than the one on the other site

http://equestriadivided.tk/index.php?/topic/63-prophet-foresight/

((I don't really see why we have to post our characters again even though we've been playing them all this time anyway))

Hmm, well in that case edit your MLP Forums bio to match that of the other site.

Though I will still ask that you expand on the personality.

Umm well id like to join this if i could. I've got a bio started but i'm not done yet, id still like to reserve a spot before i finish though.

Noted

Oh I think I may have messed up. I meant to ask if the Princesses were considered Goddesses by most Equestrians prior to their disappearance. I'm asking so that I may know if it was normal or abnormal for my OC to worship them as such before they disappeared. Depending on whether it was or wasn't will change my character's reaction to their disappearance.

The royal sisters were revered and respected... yet not exactly like goddesses. In the true religious or mythological sense no equestians did not worship the celestial sisters as goddesses.

• Brohoof 1