Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Imaginary Pinkamena (and Lunatic Cake)

Lunatic Cake

Hey guys, it's me, Pinkamena! You probably know me from the show, fanfictions or perhaps certain videos? Anyway, I am a different Pinkamena. You wonder how I know about these other Pinkamena's?

I was born from Lunatic Cake's mind and only he was able to see or hear me, however his believes in me made it possible for me to actually write to you right now, isn't that lovely? Anyway, I've been around for quite a time and watched him post on this Forum and I thought "Hey, why not communicating with you myself, now that I am able to do so! You all really seem to be nice ponies and I can't wait to hear your questions!"

Don't forget to mention that I'll be hanging around as well! I can also answer your questions if you pose them to me, you know?

Nopony wants to know anything about you, Lunatic! They're all here for me after all. I bet, I'm going to get all the questions!

img-1907839-1-ilg0hu.jpg

(Drawslave=TwistedShadow <3)

Edited by Takumi Nishijou

On a scale from 1-10 how insane would you rate yourself.
( this question goes to both )

On a scale from 1-10 how insane would you rate yourself.

( this question goes to both )

"I would say 6."

"More like 100 I'd say..."

"Oh really? What would you rate yourself then?!"

"Hm.... I suppose around 4 or 5."

"You're mean..."

"I know... *creepy smile*"

(edited)

Kira: pikamena, you not gonna put me in cupcakes right, cause I can steal your soul at any time.

Oh, don't worry, I will surely not put you in any of my cupcakes... I'll make Lunatic Cake do it for me!

Hey, wait a second, why should I carry out your will?!

Because you're my underling, silly! Now, obey! *uses Mind Control*

I'm sorry, Kira... I can't control my body, run!

(PS: Pinkamena is not a Pokemon, you know? It's not Pikamena :P)

Edited by Lunatic Cake
  • Brohoof 2

Kira:*takes off sunglasses and stares until lunatic cake stop* sorry pinkamena, but the eyes of a Death God are more powerful than your mind control, and your blade is to dull to pierce my skin.

(I love this so much)

Edited by Fluttershysguy

Kira:*takes off sunglasses and stares until lunatic cake stop* sorry pinkamena, but the eyes of a Death God are more powerful than your mind control, and your blade is to dull to pierce my skin.

(I love this so much)

There is just a minor problem...for you... I was born from Lunatics Mind, therefore my Mind Control is way more powerful than a normal one, I just tagged along to make you feel secure. I've heard that you were quite powerful, so I prepared myself. Oh and if you try to steal my soul, it will not work, you'd have to take Lunatic's soul but since I already consumed it, it won't be possible.

I have to admit though...somepony with your talent should not be working against me... I'll let you choose... cooperate...or die...

There is just a minor problem...for you... I was born from Lunatics Mind, therefore my Mind Control is way more powerful than a normal one, I just tagged along to make you feel secure. I've heard that you were quite powerful, so I prepared myself. Oh and if you try to steal my soul, it will not work, you'd have to take Lunatic's soul but since I already consumed it, it won't be possible.

I have to admit though...somepony with your talent should not be working against me... I'll let you choose... cooperate...or die...

You can't kill the owner of death, pikamena, besides when I kill, I do it gracefully and swiftly, but I must say that your way of killing is an art, but an art I wouldn't be a part of.

*bites at lower lip*

Fine, how about you won't tell anypony about my little secret then? Of course you can feel free to visit me anytime! It's probably quite interesting getting to know a Death God. Lunatic? Please show Mr. Kira the exit, I'm busy right now.

But all you do all day is mocking me and harassing me, not to mention pushing around...

Quiet! He doesn't need to know! I'm so going to kill you soon Lunatic! *evil stare* ... Anyway, thanks for visiting, Kira, but we are quite busy today, sorry.

Thanks for coming by today, Kira, hope we'll see you around soon again! *winks goodbye*

Yes, yes I can.  And pikamena, if you harm fluttershy then I'll personally go into lunatic's mindscape and eat your soul then revive you just to do it again, are we clear.

Edited by Fluttershysguy

I understand... *looks nervously at the box in the corner of the room* I promise I won't try to harm her! Just to be on the safe side... what if she ever assaulted me? Am I allowed to defend myself at least without you harming me?

(edited)

If she ASSAULTED you then yes but if she did it out of self-defense then that's different. And no lethal harm, and also show me the box in that corner

Oh...uhm, it's nothing really! Just some random papers! Nothing of any interest! It's not like I already planned out how to abduct Fluttershy... *shiver* Anyway, thanks for visiting, bye!

Edited by Lunatic Cake

Kira: your lucky those are just plans, and good bye pinkamena *vanishes leaving a note saying 'come by anytime'*

You know, there is a funny story I have to tell you! I actually executed that plan... I thought, I got Fluttershy captured in my basement, however when I checked just now, it was not Fluttershy down there, can you believe that? It was a Changeling! I am currently questioning him why he was posing as Fluttershy, he doesn't know I tried to kill him yet, so what do you think about that? What a coincidence, right? Right?! *nervous laugh* Besides... I do not know much about changelings because they are very rare to roam around just like that...

Uhm...Pinkie?

What is it?

Oh, nevermind...

Kira: *reappears instantly* so you did try to bring harm, huh.

I..I... did it before you told me not to, I wanted to release her this instant but noticed it was a changeling down there, would you like to see him for yourself?

(edited)

Kira: fine take me down.

Alright, here we are!

Oh no, what happened? Pinkie? Oh no, my voice... am I... *looks at self* Oh no, I transformed back!

Tell me, why were you imitating Fluttershy? Are you... a spy? *evil look* -looks at Kira- I would suggest torture to get answers, what do you think?

Wa-wa-wait a second, I didn't do anything wrong, I'm not a spy, believe me!

Edited by Lunatic Cake

Uhm... I can't tell for sure, I was taking her place yesterday because she was busy with her animals, I don't know what she is doing today, sorry, I did not do anything to her, I simply took her place to talk with other ponies once in a while... I'm Charlie by the way, I am not working for Chrysalis, at least not anymore for quite some time now, I just want to live a peaceful life in Ponyville!