Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Imaginary Pinkamena (and Lunatic Cake)

Lunatic Cake

I've never really had a heart to begin with, after all, I was born from Lunatic's mind, right Lunatic?

There is one thing bugging me though... why does a Changeling hang around in Ponyville imitating other ponies? Wouldn't it be more convinient if you would just be yourself? Anyway, you can go now, hush! (Not to mention, Kira just ruined my kill...)

Thank you, you know, I would be myself but I am scared because ponies don't really like changelings, especially not after what happened at the Royal Wedding... but if you think, it's better for me to just be myself, fine, I'll show myself in public.

Just leave already. KUbAnTY.png

Pinkie, why do you kill

I don't know... I suppose, it's become quite a hobby for me... it's exciting killing other ponies you don't know... the sensation of danger if I might get caught doing it... the adrenaline pushing me, it's like drugs basically, you just get...addicted.

(edited)

But what about rainbow dash, and you were planning to kill fluttershy? Clearly the most demented mortal I've seen

Rainbow Dash? She just had it...coming! As for Fluttershy... it was a joke! Just a joke! And if you're asking about the Changeling, I noticed immediately that it was a fake! Really... alright, I admit it, I tried abducting Fluttershy, I tried to torment her but I did not try to kill her okay? I simply wanted to scare her, just a little joke, trust me!

tumblr_mo2148I16n1ss2emxo5_500.png

Edited by Lunatic Cake

What did rainbow do to where she "had it coming"

She betrayed me... she is the reason I've been all alone for a long time... I lost my friends because of her. I got lonely and while she was laughing with her friends I was always alone, nopony paid attention to me and I...snapped. Ever since I cannot stop tormenting ponies because it is quite interesting, the reactions are always different, you'll never know what will happen, you also learn to value your own life a lot more when you know how easy it is to take one away...

Pinkie? Are you okay? You look rather furious...

Don't you dare talking to me right now! I...want to be alone right now...

Whoa, what did you do to her? I've never seen her like this before... blink.png

Lunatic, rainbow dash

And pinkie pie I'll revive so you two can talk about it

Could you perhaps not revive her right now? I think, it's not yet time for her to face her fears... She might look strong on the outside but on the inside, she can break quite easily...

*punch* As if that's true, you don't know anything about me! Do it, Kira, I'm ready *inhales*

Kira: *takes off sunglasses* alright her soul is in my mindscape you are gonna have to look me in the eyes then she'll be waiting for you inside, okay. Then after your talk I'll need her body for the reanimation ritual to begin.

Could you perhaps not revive her right now? I think, it's not yet time for her to face her fears... She might look strong on the outside but on the inside, she can break quite easily...

*punch* As if that's true, you don't know anything about me! Do it, Kira, I'm ready *inhales*

Kira: *takes off sunglasses* alright her soul is in my mindscape you are gonna have to look me in the eyes then she'll be waiting for you inside, okay. Then after your talk I'll need her body for the reanimation ritual to begin.

*looks into eyes*

Where am I? It's so dark... Dashie? Is that you?

*stares*

Look, Dashie, I'm terribly sorry for what happened, you did not deserve this at all, it's all my fault! I don't know what happened to me, I just felt so lonely, so dead, I just wanted to make you feel the same way I did because it hurt me deep inside.

Pinkie... you see, I cannot forget what you've done to me. Thanks to you, I am now dead but once you're dead you realise what really was important in life. Your friends... I feel so extremely cold, there is nopony around to talk to, you get lonely after you die, all that remains are memories, fragments of your former life. I don't want to relive these fragments over and over, I want to make new experiences, hang out with friends like I used to, I can understand how you must've felt now, I cannot approve of you killing me, however I am willing to forget.

Oh Dashie... *sob* I... I didn't want to do that to you, after all you're my precious friend, I can't live without you, you, Twilight, Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack and Spike are the reason for me to be happy, to smile. I really miss those times when we all spent our time together... *sob* But you know? I've met a pony named Kira, he is able to revive you! Everything can be just like before, before that incident!

Will you promise me one thing, Pinkie?

What is it, Dashie?

Let's be friends...forever.

Yes! *cry*

Alright, thank you so much, Kira, could you wait here for an hour or so while I go to the graveyard and get Dashie's body?

Kira: So rainbow dash, I've never asked somepony but what do you see after death is it just coming straight here or... 

*looks into eyes*

Where am I? It's so dark... Dashie? Is that you?

*stares*

Look, Dashie, I'm terribly sorry for what happened, you did not deserve this at all, it's all my fault! I don't know what happened to me, I just felt so lonely, so dead, I just wanted to make you feel the same way I did because it hurt me deep inside.

Pinkie... you see, I cannot forget what you've done to me. Thanks to you, I am now dead but once you're dead you realise what really was important in life. Your friends... I feel so extremely cold, there is nopony around to talk to, you get lonely after you die, all that remains are memories, fragments of your former life. I don't want to relive these fragments over and over, I want to make new experiences, hang out with friends like I used to, I can understand how you must've felt now, I cannot approve of you killing me, however I am willing to forget.

Oh Dashie... *sob* I... I didn't want to do that to you, after all you're my precious friend, I can't live without you, you, Twilight, Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack and Spike are the reason for me to be happy, to smile. I really miss those times when we all spent our time together... *sob* But you know? I've met a pony named Kira, he is able to revive you! Everything can be just like before, before that incident!

Will you promise me one thing, Pinkie?

What is it, Dashie?

Let's be friends...forever.

Yes! *cry*

Alright, thank you so much, Kira, could you wait here for an hour or so while I go to the graveyard and get Dashie's body?

That was damn beautiful.

Edited by Fluttershysguy

Do you like this ? *Flexes and stretches his wings, trying to look tough, but bursts out laughing* Sorry ! happy.png

Oh... I love what I see, how about you come by later so....I can take a better look on it! <3

(edited)

soo, imaginary pinkamena is evil?

and what was your reactions to sweet apple massacre?

She is... not as bad as you might think, she is, she is rather considerate, but don't tell her I told you, otherwise she might consider...hurting me.

As for SAM... I hate you!

*cowers in corner*

She loved it though...

Edited by Lunatic Cake

you shall show her

Uhm, Pinkie?

What is it? I'm busy!

I just need 2 minutes of your time, there is a song that was suggested for you to listen to.

Oh, show me! I need a break anyway.

~5 minutes later~

What the...

Exactly, that's what I thought as well.

Who the hell would make something like that...nice title though...