Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Imaginary Pinkamena (and Lunatic Cake)

Lunatic Cake

Kira:pikamena, have you seen the tv show death note

Uhm, Pinkie?

What is it? I'm busy!

I just need 2 minutes of your time, there is a song that was suggested for you to listen to.

Oh, show me! I need a break anyway.

~5 minutes later~

What the...

Exactly, that's what I thought as well.

Who the hell would make something like that...nice title though...

I figured to do pinkamena reacts.

Edited by Fluttershysguy

It's not like I couldn't! Lunatic pushed me to watch it, he is such a nerd when it comes to Anime... Anyway I really like it, could use some more gore for me personally, L seems like a funny guy to me, I really wonder whether he can catch Kira or not, I sure hope, he does!

Uhm, you do know that L...

Don't spoil anything to me! I can't even hear you! You're not even here!

(edited)

Wait, you want Kira to get caught? I'm hurt

I know, it doesn't fit me but look at it realistic. Light was playing right into L's hands from the beginning with that Lind L. Taylor trick, pretty obvious I must say.

Besides Light was being Pinpointed at way too easily thanks to his mistakes (especially the kill with that certain biker in his area which was not famous at all (still wondering how they found out it was a Kira kill though).

If I would use such a Death Note, nopony would even come close to suspecting me... But of course I prefer the traditional way... *grin*

Edited by Lunatic Cake

-Will you forgive me? sad.png

Uhm, sure, why shouldn't I? *smile*

How come you're already awake! *groan*

Pinkamena didn't you want me to revive rainbow dash

Of course I do, didn't you see her back there, Silly? *giggle*

Kira: oh, right*draws circle in blood* bring her and put her body in the middle of the circle

Pinkie would you like ten extra years added to your current life span.  The only thing you've gotta do is never kill anypony again

Pinkie would you like ten extra years added to your current life span.  The only thing you've gotta do is never kill anypony again

Thank you for your kind offer... but I think, I have to refuse, after all, it is so much fun...my life wouldn't even make sense if I couldn't kill anymore.

Pinkamena, there are someponies you should meet *stomps hoofs on ground then the ghost of every pony you've ever killed emerge from the shadows* sorry pinkamena, more than fifty signed the petition, so I literally had to, sorry pinkamena

Edited by Fluttershysguy

Pinkamena, there are someponies you should meet *stomps hoofs on ground then the ghost of every pony you've ever killed emerge from the shadows* sorry pinkamena, more than fifty signed the petition, so I literally had to, sorry pinkamena

They're ghosts, what can they possibly do aside from haunting me? *laughs* Besides...it would add a tense atmosphere in my basement.

They're ghosts, what can they possibly do aside from haunting me? *laughs* Besides...it would add a tense atmosphere in my basement.

Kira: the ghost of murdered pony can do alot more than you think, pinkamena *ten ghosts grab you from behind* the ghost of a murder victim are solid.  Don't worry though, you're not the first.

Kira: the ghost of murdered pony can do alot more than you think, pinkamena *ten ghosts grab you from behind* the ghost of a murder victim are solid.  Don't worry though, you're not the first.

If they are solid, that means, I can seperate their limbs... Noting I can't handle :P

Yes and if they're ghost that also means regeneration

I'm sorry, but this is part of the punishment *takes off sunglasses* you will experience what they felt one time for every ghost pony here. *looks you in the eyes* hope we can still be friends after this.

Yes and if they're ghost that also means regeneration

I'm sorry, but this is part of the punishment *takes off sunglasses* you will experience what they felt one time for every ghost pony here. *looks you in the eyes* hope we can still be friends after this.

That won't happen if I put their limbs into little boxes right? :P

The limbs turn to to ash then they regenerate any way *looks in eyes to make you see and feel what they felt and saw* sorry pinkamena. But for every ghost here that'll be 55 times you'll have to echo experience that brutal death.

The limbs turn to to ash then they regenerate any way *looks in eyes to make you see and feel what they felt and saw* sorry pinkamena. But for every ghost here that'll be 55 times you'll have to echo experience that brutal death.

It's not over yet... Lunatic! Get him!

Come on, Pinkie, I don't want to...

Oh great, what a nice assistant... (How can I possibly get rid of this god...)

*disappears then appears in front of pikemena* *stares her in the eyes* 

You are now chained mindscape now then, *grins* I am the dark side of Kira. Shall we begin?

*disappears then appears in front of pikemena* *stares her in the eyes* 

You are now chained mindscape now then, *grins* I am the dark side of Kira. Shall we begin?

Many tried to harm me, but all of them failed! I wonder if a self-proclaimed god is able to finally do it... *evil grin*

Many tried to harm me, but all of them failed! I wonder if a self-proclaimed god is able to finally do it... *evil grin*

Dark Kira:  Fine then *raijin sword appears* this is the raijin sword, half lightening-half flame.  Since I am Kira's dark side, I could not care less about the pain you will feel, this sword was enhanced by the king of pain himself *smirks* it will not kill but will bring the pain of his wrath concentrated into the blade *grins then slowly pirces pikemena in the right foreleg soon turning red with pain as she whimpers* hehehe... HA HA HA... I LOVE IT WHEN THE GOOD SIDE OF ME DECIDES TO PUNISH MORTALS! HA HA HA HA HAAAAA!!!!

Edited by Fluttershysguy

Dark Kira:  Fine then *raijin sword appears* this is the raijin sword, half lightening-half flame.  Since I am Kira's dark side, I could not care less about the pain you will feel, this sword was enhanced by the king of pain himself *smirks* it will not kill but will bring the pain of his wrath concentrated into the blade *grins then slowly pirces pikemena in the right foreleg soon turning red with pain as she whimpers* hehehe... HA HA HA... I LOVE IT WHEN THE GOOD SIDE OF ME DECIDES TO PUNISH MORTALS! HA HA HA HA HAAAAA!!!!

Oh no, stop it, you're going to kill me, it hurts sooooo much! *terrible fake acting*

But no, seriously, you cannot harm me physically...

Oh no, stop it, you're going to kill me, it hurts sooooo much! *terrible fake acting*

But no, seriously, you cannot harm me physically...

Dark Kira: fine then but... HEY KING PAIN!!!

King Pain:*teleports next to Kira* what do you want?

Dark Kira: yeah this mortal has no pain, *smirks* give it to her! 

King Pain: oh yes, okay, I see the problem and I'll solve it...

Dark Kira: well what're ya waitin' for old man!!!

King Pain: oh yes right! I now give you, to it's fullest, pain *pokes pinkamena in the center of chest with glowing hoof*

Dark Kira: wanna help, king pain?

King Pain: would I!!

Dark Kira: fine then but... HEY KING PAIN!!!

King Pain:*teleports next to Kira* what do you want?

Dark Kira: yeah this mortal has no pain, *smirks* give it to her! 

King Pain: oh yes, okay, I see the problem and I'll solve it...

Dark Kira: well what're ya waitin' for old man!!!

King Pain: oh yes right! I now give you, to it's fullest, pain *pokes pinkamena in the center of chest with glowing hoof*

Dark Kira: wanna help, king pain?

King Pain: would I!!

You don't understand, no matter how much you try to harm me, you cannot hurt me with these kind of attacks. But I'll give you a hint...you have to find my connection!

Dark Kira: *sighs* fine! Bring in lunatic

King Pain: with pleasure *stomps hooves to bring lunatic into mindscape*

You don't understand, no matter how much you try to harm me, you cannot hurt me with these kind of attacks. But I'll give you a hint...you have to find my connection!

Dark Kira: *sighs* fine! Bring in lunatic

King Pain: with pleasure *stomps hooves to bring lunatic into mindscape*

Wait! Wait! What are you doing?! Let go of me, I didn't do anything wrong! What's going on, Kira, Pinkie?

*silence*