Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Imaginary Pinkamena (and Lunatic Cake)

Lunatic Cake

Dark Kira: I am not the Kira you know, but a much darker one he sealed me deep into his mindscape for me to punish mortal ponies when he saw fit.

King Pain: and I am the king of pain and also the one who brought you here. 

Dark Kira: pikamena is not, well you'll see *impales pikamena with raijin sword* she feels no pain. Do you know how to make her feel it?

Wait! Wait! What are you doing?! Let go of me, I didn't do anything wrong! What's going on, Kira, Pinkie?

*silence*

Dark Kira: I am not the Kira you know, but a much darker one he sealed me deep into his mindscape for me to punish mortal ponies when he saw fit.

King Pain: and I am the king of pain and also the one who brought you here. 

Dark Kira: pikamena is not, well you'll see *impales pikamena with raijin sword* she feels no pain. Do you know how to make her feel it?

Uhm, yeah, in order to make her feel pain, you have to...

Shut up, you fool! They will never find out if you stay silent, retard!

Can you please let me go? I've got nothing to do with that, I have no idea really, just stab her harder?

Uhm, yeah, in order to make her feel pain, you have to...

Shut up, you fool! They will never find out if you stay silent, retard!

Can you please let me go? I've got nothing to do with that, I have no idea really, just stab her harder?

Dark Kira: king pain.

King Pain: yes?

Dark Kira: this mortal isn't telling us something.

King Pain: maybe he should take pinkamena's punishment with her?

Dark Kira: until he tells us?

King Pain: yeah. But it's up to pinkamena 

Dark Kira: no it's not.

King Pain: oh right

Edited by Fluttershysguy

Okay, I will tell you... if you promise me one thing: Let him out of here and don't ever try to harm him again, no matter what! Pinkie Promise please!

Dark Kira: cross my heart, hope to fly stick a cup cupcake in my eye.

King Pain: good bye mortal, here take a cookie *gives cookie* the exit is that way *points hoof*

Dark Kira: *waits for lunatic to leave* alright!! Tell us!!

Dark Kira: cross my heart, hope to fly stick a cup cupcake in my eye.

King Pain: good bye mortal, here take a cookie *gives cookie* the exit is that way *points hoof*

Dark Kira: *waits for lunatic to leave* alright!! Tell us!!

Hehe...you just played straight into my trap! He is the key for me to feel pain, his pain is my pain, after all, I was born from his mind, therefore you can only harm me by harming him, but since you Pinkie Promised that you would not harm him, no matter what, you can't possibly hurt me at all... *evil grin*

Hehe...you just played straight into my trap! He is the key for me to feel pain, his pain is my pain, after all, I was born from his mind, therefore you can only harm me by harming him, but since you Pinkie Promised that you would not harm him, no matter what, you can't possibly hurt me at all... *evil grin*

Yes but neither king pain or good Kira promised anything

Good Kira can only send me to Dark Kira and since Dark Kira promised not to harm me, he is not allowed to order King Pain to hurt him.

Dark Kira:  okay the ghosts are no longer under my control they will attack anything that played a beneficial role in your life *grins* including lunatic.

(edited)

Dark Kira:  okay the ghosts are no longer under my control they will attack anything that played a beneficial role in your life *grins* including lunatic.

It's only natural for you not to know, but little Lunatic here has a little secret...he has a great spiritual power and was always able to see spirits, that's why I materialized out of his mind. Anyway, let's see how it works out, if anything happens within 24 hours, I'll let you know wink.png

Edited by Lunatic Cake

I think, nothing will happen anymore, Lunatic seems fine too. Are you sure, you picked the right ghost's?

Dark Kira: good Kira will get him in around... thirty seconds.

Dark Kira: KING PAIN!!! good Kira said you can roam the physical realm and do whatever until he says to stop.  There now it is not me ordering him *grins*

King Pain: HAHAHA I'm gonna have so much fun torturing the mortal ponies especially that lunatic character hehehe.

Dark Kira: yeah, just stop when he tells you to... 

King Pain: okay I'll be sure to take pictures *disappears into ash*

Lunatic, I think you should... What...are you doing?

*closes Laptop* Nothing at all! Could you leave me alone please? *sweats*

I'll be back in around 15 minutes...

15 Minutes later

*opens door again* Kira? How did you get in here and why do you look so frightened?

*whisper* You did not see anything, you hear me? She'll kill me if she finds out.*/whisper*

(Ooc: what? Please explain)

Lunatic, I think you should... What...are you doing?

*closes Laptop* Nothing at all! Could you leave me alone please? *sweats*

I'll be back in around 15 minutes...

15 Minutes later

*opens door again* Kira? How did you get in here and why do you look so frightened?

*whisper* You did not see anything, you hear me? She'll kill me if she finds out.*/whisper*

• 2 weeks later...

Kira: have you ever kill somepony when they weren't tied down against their will?

Of course I have, I have to train my martial arts sometimes as well, you know? And whenever they are unable to move, it's time for dissections! laugh.png

You like this? *Shakes his flank* wink.png

Uh, I love it! By the way, I need a new assistant, my last one has gone...mental.

Have you ever heard reversed cupcakes?

After listening to it, I have to say, it reminds me of that music from Lunatic's games... Final Fantasy was it? Not entirely sure. Regardless, it's not that bad.

Perhaps we are thinking of different types of assistants tongue.png

Oh, so you were going in that direction... very well, I can also dissect you, if you want... *smirk*