Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Imaginary Pinkamena (and Lunatic Cake)

Lunatic Cake

sad.pngsad.png

Hey, hey, don't be sad. You are a great Pegasus and all, I'm sure the mares are all over you but I am not, there is no gain for me in love, that's the only reason why, Skylar dear. You can still give me your wings though.

*Sniffs and whimpers* sad.png Why do you want my wings anyway? sad.png

Because they would be valuable for my collection, I have to admit, they are almost as good as Celestia's... reminds me, I need a plan on how to retrieve them...

After listening to it, I have to say, it reminds me of that music from Lunatic's games... Final Fantasy was it? Not entirely sure. Regardless, it's not that bad.

Oh, so you were going in that direction... very well, I can also dissect you, if you want... *smirk*

Kira: what, I meant the story cupcakes but the roles are reversed and RBD is the psychopathic killer and you're the victim

Kira: what, I meant the story cupcakes but the roles are reversed and RBD is the psychopathic killer and you're the victim

Oh I see... please allow me to check it up. (OOC: Could you send me a link via PM?)

Oh *sighs in relief* why do you need her wings? ohmy.png

I'm having a really nice wings collection, haven't I told you? Anyway would you please come with me, I can show it to you.

Kira: I would but it is not out yet

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yf9gulYfUh4&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dyf9gulYfUh4%26feature%3Dplayer_embedded#t=0

Your thoughts

Oh I see... please allow me to check it up. (OOC: Could you send me a link via PM?)

I'm having a really nice wings collection, haven't I told you? Anyway would you please come with me, I can show it to you.

Everytime we play this game, I end up getting my ass kicked by her, I don't know how she does it though...

You simply suck, I wouldn't lose against a retard like you. Anyway my favorite is Kitana.

Don't need to tell you, how many times I've seen her Fatalities... I usually play Johnny Cage.

Kira: pinkamena, how do you play games without hands?

That's exactly what I was thinking! You should see her play, I watch her hoof movements but even if I do, I don't understand how the game can work her way.

Magic...

What magic? You're not an Unicorn!

I don't need to be an unicorn, all I need is a unicorn's horn... *chuckle*

Kira: pinkamena, do you ever take into consideration just who you kill?

Of course. I wouldn't want to go for anypony that is too weak to handle the struggle. After all I don't want them to die right off the bat. It sometimes happens but it is probably my fault for picking the wrong ponies...

*sigh* He wants to know whether you go after a principle or just randomly choose ponies...

I knew that, you imbecile, I was just about to tell... So, I wouldn't want to harm my precious friends but I'd rather...go for ponies with bad thoughts, you see? I also tend to eliminate possible threats. After all I've been in business for two years now and nopony really found out I've been doing this, thanks to my abilities. After all I got a nice little assistant now who is helping me whenever he can.

You mean an assistance who is valuing his own life so he does your dirty work?

*chuckle* You're smarter than I thought you were.

<.< (And I wanted to work for Princess Luna...)

No you didn't!

How did you?!

*evil grin*

o.0

(OOC: I think, I am screwed... xD)

It was sort of...lame, I am certain even all the four of them together couldn't even put a scratch on me. But really, it would be quite a nice training anyway. *to herself* At least better than the exercise I get...

It was sort of...lame, I am certain even all the four of them together couldn't even put a scratch on me. But really, it would be quite a nice training anyway. *to herself* At least better than the exercise I get...

Um that guys bullets go at 738.188976 miles / hour, you can't dodge that