Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Imaginary Pinkamena (and Lunatic Cake)

Lunatic Cake

I'd make sure it would be their last time clopping to me... if you know what I mean... *snip* *snip*

Care to prove it? Get me some samples then and depending on how I can work with them, I'll let you join....or not.

Jeff: im back with...what's left of him...*holds out vile of blood*

Jeff: im back with...what's left of him...*holds out vile of blood*

*sigh* You see...killing is an art itself. Look at the beauty of my corpses, they look as if they are asleep, like dolls. What you have done is just...brutal and not really an art if you ask me, simply some stupid gore...

*sigh* You see...killing is an art itself. Look at the beauty of my corpses, they look as if they are asleep, like dolls. What you have done is just...brutal and not really an art if you ask me, simply some stupid gore...

Jeff: there's more...you may be able to..put the peices together. *gives bag containing a ripped up body* Edited by TheScrewUpCrew

Jeff: there's more...you may be able to..put the peices together. *gives bag containing a ripped up body*

You see, by doing that I only have to do more work than I usually have to and I am already on a tight schedule, I need to keep my business running somehow...

PeMe8Q2l.png

(All future drawings will be made by our lovely Brogre TwistedShadow :P)

Edited by Applejackismahwaifu

Pinkie Pie is that you?  :blink:  What in Celestia's name happened to you? :blink:

also:

*sees that sexy view of Pinkie's flank on the first page*

Must...resist...urge to clop...

>.>

<.<

>.>

<.<

>.>

<.<

>.>

<.<

>.>

Edited by Asbel Lhant

Pinkie Pie is that you?  :blink:  What in Celestia's name happened to you? :blink:

Yeah...it really is me... you see, loneliness changes ponies... and you see, I approved of the monster inside me...

gTOfDpl.jpg?1

*sees that sexy view of Pinkie's flank on the first page*

Must...resist...urge to clop...

>.>

<.<

>.>

<.<

>.>

<.<

>.>

<.<

>.>

Oh you like what you see? I recently got an ear piercing for Hearts Warming Eve from Lunatic and it's lovely, do you want to see it?!

img-2145159-1-5ymUDMT.jpg

Sorry, haven't had sleep for two days because of work but you can see I am excited about it. ^-^

Edited by Takumi Nishijou

Merry christmas from the drawslave :)

img-2145230-1-OqJLt9n.jpg

Drawslave? What do you mean?

He's the one who takes all these pictures, remember?

Ohhhh right, our little minion. Merry Hearts Warming Eve!

(Whispers to Lunatic) Quick, get me a present for him...

*sigh* Fine...

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah...it really is me... you see, loneliness changes ponies... and you see, I approved of the monster inside me...

img-2145159-1-gTOfDpl.jpg

I still love you Pinkie Pie. :)

Oh you like what you see? I recently got an ear piercing for Hearts Warming Eve from Lunatic and it's lovely, do you want to see it?!

img-2145159-1-5ymUDMT.jpg

Sorry, haven't had sleep for two days because of work but you can see I am excited about it. ^-^

You aren't mad at me? :blink:  Yes...Yes I do! ^^" I think you're beautiful... :wub:

• 4 weeks later...

I still love you Pinkie Pie. :)

You aren't mad at me? :blink:  Yes...Yes I do! ^^" I think you're beautiful... :wub:

Ponies always tell me that I am mad when in fact I am not... madness wouldn't help me get my job done so I discarded it. I am also grateful for your compliments, I suppose I might consider leaving you alone in that...job aspect of mine for a while.

• 5 months later...