Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pumpkin Fluttershy carving!

Bugplayer

That is... AWESOME!

TBH I've been meaning to try and make a thread about Pumpkin stencils for ponies, as I'd love to get a few going myself.. But this is the only forum I've ever been on where they'd instead resurrect a long dead thread with thousands of posts, making the idea feel almost pointless.... :(

heh...

Still, google might work..

Got the base stencil for that by any chance?

• Brohoof 1

Pumpkin? More like a Lamekin

I'm kidding ^_^

But seriously How do people do this with a simple vegetable *thingy* I can't believe it started from simple faces to VUNDEBAH works of art like this right here. Fantastico!

Edited by TheFlightlessPegasus
  • Brohoof 1

Amazing pumpkin, This seems like a Pinke Pie thing, but on a much smaller scale. Her pumpkins would most likely be ten feet tall

It's not Pinkie Pie silly!

Though, with the lack of colors, it does seems like her a little bit tongue.png

That is... AWESOME!

TBH I've been meaning to try and make a thread about Pumpkin stencils for ponies, as I'd love to get a few going myself.. But this is the only forum I've ever been on where they'd instead resurrect a long dead thread with thousands of posts, making the idea feel almost pointless.... sad.png

heh...

Still, google might work..

Got the base stencil for that by any chance?

If by stencil, you mean the original image (I'm not english, and I don't have the single idea what it means tongue.png)

I used this, which I slightly modified, because it gets cut off by the frame a little bit.

post-9970-0-46435900-1381342108_thumb.png

Pumpkin? More like a Lamekin

I'm kidding happy.png

But seriously How do people do this with a simple vegetable *thingy* I can't believe it started from simple faces to VUNDEBAH works of art like this right here. Fantastico!

^.^ I flattered hehe 

It just takes a lot of time, and it's a fruit, just saying wink.png

• Brohoof 1

Wow, this is great! For Halloween this year, I was maybe thinking of making an England pumpkin to match my America costume. (It's my OTP, ok?!) Or maybe Tony... He would be easier, but less recognizable... Anyway, back to you. Yeah, I like it. It must've taken a while... Good job. :)

• Brohoof 1

This seems like something Pinkie Pie would make, not her in the pumpkin. Though hers would be a huge pumpkin not a small one. XD

Though, with the lack of colors, it does seems like her a little bit img-1915831-1-tongue.png

• Brohoof 1

Though, with the lack of colors, it does seems like her a little bit img-1915831-1-tongue.png

If by stencil, you mean the original image (I'm not english, and I don't have the single idea what it means img-1915831-3-tongue.png)

I used this, which I slightly modified, because it gets cut off by the frame a little bit.

attachicon.giffluttershy_lineart_by_noztik-d4yv0ua.png

^.^ I flattered hehe 

It just takes a lot of time, and it's a fruit, just saying img-1915831-5-wink.png

...dang it...i feel stupid now that my almost perfect reply is ruined D: whatever, i probably should have been aware of the fact that it bears seeds thus making it a fruit *well i did say thingy after vegetable so yea ^_^ *... anyways, i have a question... how did you learn to carve pumpkins like this?

Edited by TheFlightlessPegasus
  • Brohoof 1

If by stencil, you mean the original image (I'm not english, and I don't have the single idea what it means img-1915831-3-tongue.png)

Thats it :) The stencil is the thing you use as a base to create the outline or other details :P

Hmm found some more nice ones on Google too when i went looking, so can't wait to get carving!

• Brohoof 1

Thats a nice pumpkin, great job. We don't have pumpkin carving seasons here in my country because we don't officially celebrate Halloween. But there are a few that do some pumpkin carvings. I would like to try it sometime, anyway great job.

• Brohoof 1

Wow, this is great! For Halloween this year, I was maybe thinking of making an England pumpkin to match my America costume. (It's my OTP, ok?!) Or maybe Tony... He would be easier, but less recognizable... Anyway, back to you. Yeah, I like it. It must've taken a while... Good job. smile.png

Thx!

I'm not quite sure who you're talking about, but it sounds awesome! :3

This seems like something Pinkie Pie would make, not her in the pumpkin. Though hers would be a huge pumpkin not a small one. XD

Ohh now I get it, sorry for the misunderstanding derpy_emoticon2.png

...dang it...i feel stupid now that my almost perfect reply is ruined D: whatever, i probably should have been aware of the fact that it bears seeds thus making it a fruit *well i did say thingy after vegetable so yea happy.png *... anyways, i have a question... how did you learn to carve pumpkins like this?

Well I didn't take lessons or anything at all.

Like I said, it's my first pumpkin carving, but it's also the first time I touch these tools.

I just got the feeling on the way, it's not that complicated ^.^

Thats it smile.png The stencil is the thing you use as a base to create the outline or other details tongue.png

Hmm found some more nice ones on Google too when i went looking, so can't wait to get carving!

Yay! 

Send me a note when you're done :3

Thats a nice pumpkin, great job. We don't have pumpkin carving seasons here in my country because we don't officially celebrate Halloween. But there are a few that do some pumpkin carvings. I would like to try it sometime, anyway great job.

Yeah I don't really celebrate Halloween either. I mean I'm 20 now haha!

But I'm always hyped for some creative projects :3

Send me a messsage when yours is done!

This is beautiful, you really captured Fluttershy's beauty on this one. To bad my girlfriend disapproves with any ponies on Halloween. (Wanted to dress up in a doublescostume like Nightmare)

Well that's a shamesad.png

But ponies aren't very scary after all laugh.png

• Brohoof 2