Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Beyond these walls. (Adventure, Romance... Everything!)

The Elusive Cinder

That sounds about like how I play most FPS games!  XD  It could be one I play constantly, it doesn't matter.  I acknowledge that I'm terrible, and as such I try to go for "most creative kill" rather than "most kills"...

I lost track after getting Ghosts. I decided to be a neutral party and try it first. Not sure where I stand yet.

@,

"Do it in style or don't do it at all"

-Autobot Jazz, Transformers Franchise

I might add that he died, so not the best to take advise. Hehe.

"Get it done, and get the hell out."

-Me, Real Life

Edited by Blake Diamante

I lived on BF3 for a good few months. :P Getting #4 once I can afford a PS4. Anyone else getting one? :)

I love planting C4 on jeeps and running them into tanks. People hate me. XD

Also I own a shirt with this on it.

790492_0.jpg

Snipers represent!

• Brohoof 1

I love planting C4 on jeeps and running them into tanks. People hate me. XD

Works for terrorist bombers, so why not Battlefield players?

It's also funnier in Battlefield.

Edited by Windbreaker

@,

Bahaha, love it. That's amazing. I have so many ridiculous kills to share, I could go on about that, but I'll spare you for now. XD

@,

We should totally swap gamertags once I've got mine. I'm soo down for teaming up. It makes the game so much better.

Longest headshot anyone? Mine's 496m wink.png

He was running on a catwalk, and he was about the size of an ant on my 12x. L96, with straight pull bolt, and silencer.

Edited by Midnight Scribbler
  • Brohoof 1

Hahaha I'm a terrible sniper as well XD  My best sniping story is probably the time I found an enemy sniper & medic hanging out on an island way out in the water.  I would kill the sniper, the medic would revive him, and I would kill him again.  That happened probably 6 times before I just called in some mortars to get both of them XD

@@Midnight Scribbler

I have never played D&D. I want to, but I'm not keen on buying more books than a university course just to play it.

@Everyone else,

Elder Scrolls, Fallout, and a recent revival of my love for Pokemon. There's my top RPG list. Used to include Mass Effect, but we all know what happened to Mass Effect 3, don't we?