Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Beyond these walls. (Adventure, Romance... Everything!)

The Elusive Cinder

I think I wanted to apply for this a while back.

Why didn't you say??

Hopefully timezones won't be a major pain in the flank for this one.

Anyway, application time:

Blasted Nova (Link is in the sig)

Blasted Nova is a cocky, impatient, adventurous earth pony who originated as a human from Earth (Although, he doesn't like to talk about Earth all that much). He's been given the title of the fastest earth pony in Equestria and has been known to match Rainbow Dash's speeds. However, his habit of charging into his problems head on can sometimes lead him into bad scuffles and bad choices. He also tends to be very good-hearted, which can lead him to be gullible. Regardless, he does his best to help out and fight evil wherever it may lurk.

(If there's anything I should fix or improve on over the course of this, just tell me and I'll try to improve.)

You do have to check these, don't you?

Edited by Stevenearthpony

@,

If you could tone down his speed a little, Blasted should be fine. Being able to match RD for example is a little too far for balance.

Sorry to keep picking things out with characters, but I'm trying to keep the group from being too powerful for story purposes: it'll become more clear as we progress

And yep, I check them :P

@,

If you could tone down his speed a little, Blasted should be fine. Being able to match RD for example is a little too far for balance.

Sorry to keep picking things out with characters, but I'm trying to keep the group from being too powerful for story purposes: it'll become more clear as we progress

And yep, I check them tongue.png

He can still be fast though, right?

Like, what's the limit, just so I don't break it?

And, if you could, in the RP, just call him Blast.

Since Blasted doesn't sound right to me.

@,

To sum up, I don't have anything against abilities and talents, just not to the level of them being able to be used as 'get out if jail free' cards.

So sure, he can be fast, real fast. But considering Dash reaches speeds over 300 meters per second (apparently) well, villains wouldn't have a chance to even look at him at that speed, let alone cause a problem.

@,

To sum up, I don't have anything against abilities and talents, just not to the level of them being able to be used as 'get out if jail free' cards.

So sure, he can be fast, real fast. But considering Dash reaches speeds over 300 meters per second (apparently) well, villains wouldn't have a chance to even look at him at that speed, let alone cause a problem.

Fine. 299 meters per second XD

Nah, don't worry. I won't let Blast take advantage of the speed, since that's not all he's capable of.

He can do stuff like hoof-to-hoof combat, but that's about it.

Seems like a classic adventure style roleplay :) I'm in...that is, if you'll accept me.

I think I'll use my first OC I've ever made...tried to use him before but that RP died unfortunately.

Aero Strongheart

Aero is an honorable and kind pegasus originally from the renowned Storma but then lived on a farm outside Canterlot. Ever since he left his home, he's been slightly lonely due to his lack of family and friends but he does his best to maintain high spirits. Unlike his former self, he tries to stay away from controversy and maintain a sense of peace. It has become second nature to Aero to detach himself from situations and learn not to grow attached to anyone or anything. His intentions are almost always good, but that is entirely opinionated by himself. Whether or not his intentions are such are left to others to decide. Aside from all this, he is well educated but far from a brainiac...favorable towards the historical studies. Although all this is true about Aero, his real objective is to find inner peace through selflessness.

Hope I wasn't too descriptive XD

@

You can go ahead and post :D I'm still trying to catch up heheh but thanks for the accept. You won't have to worry about me not posting...unless I work but I will post to the very least once per day...expect my full dedication ;)

So I may not be able to post tonight. I had a pretty long day/night. If I get a second wind I'll write a post but it may have to wait for morning. I apologize for this inconvenience.

I forgot to mention that. Depending where the 2 are maybe he didn't see it since he was looking somewhere else when it went close to him & thought it was an insect.

Edited by Kulstor