Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Beyond these walls. (Adventure, Romance... Everything!)

The Elusive Cinder

@,

I don't think that's a worry, so far I haven't seen much in that regard, aside from Zintiik and Willow. Scribbler is just a hippy, if it lives, he has a place in his heart for it.

Cinderscribe seems to have some interesting plans for part two, might be a place where romance will be thrown into chaos. I'm thinking of adding Clockwork Green in, but I need to work a bit with his abilities. Cannon to my RP, he'd be too OP, so I'm creating a more friendly version for PC games.

I see.

In that case, Shaymin, please decide if Aphrodite lives or dies soon. It's kind of important.

Posting from phone and can't mention anyone...

I think she should stay. Seems better, but she won't talk much from the trauma.

I finally saw what Willow looked like after locating Cinderscribe's DA page. XD

This whole time, I pictured her to be grey or white coloured for some reason, but the same colour as Orion makes more sense of course.

DA link? :3 I want to see it. For some reason, Cinder never gave me his DA.

@

Ok then. Daring rescue and an unconscious Aphrodite, it is. It'd make sense if she passed out from the stress, given what she's been through and having her personality re-written by a magic rock.

My next few posts will be bringing about the end of chapter one: I'm just going to be going over the final details for chapter two and hopefully getting the first post up tonight - I'm going to be out all morning tomorrow so chapter two will be slow starting - but most of you will probably be asleep while I'm out anyway thanks to time zones.