Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Beyond these walls. (Adventure, Romance... Everything!)

The Elusive Cinder

@@Deathmark1999,

Sorry, much as everything checks out we simply cant fit any more fighting types: I'd be more than happy to look over any other characters you might have but the group is already far too combat - oriented.

@,

All good to go!

---------------

Are we waiting on anyone to get back to camp? Did Chivalry ever post?

I'm getting close to beating Y myself, going to start X with a solo-type playthrough once I do...  I found leftover gift cards from last christmas that I must have forgotten to use, so they paid for both versions XD

@,

Gold and Silver were pretty cool, huh?

I personally think it was one of the best because Pokemon can follow you. x3 

I just belatedly realized that I am not following this page.

, I have a question really quick before I put up what is (at this moment) my shortest post on this particular thread ever: do you have an approximate/estimate of how high off the ground Willow is on her tree branch?

And just to hop on the bandwagon from hours ago: never played a Pokemon game in my life. Only Pokemon experience I have is Super Smash Bros: Melee. And all I can really say is Mewtew is probably my favorite Pokemon because of it.

Edited by 00Pony

So I haven't dropped out I've just been having trouble writing today. I'll try to get one out tonight but if I can't I'll have one tomorrow morning.

@@00Pony,

00Pony, I'm glad to see we're finally in another RP together again, it's been awhile.  

@@SilverHeart,

That is has been, Silver! Glad to see you're still in business, and also to be working alongside you once more to craft these epic tales.

(It honestly feels a little strange calling someone else Silver :P that was my nickname on the first roleplay site I was ever a part of.)

@,

Sorry if I seem persistent here, but was just wondering if you had seen my earlier question about how high off the ground Willow's branch is? It's not really something that's required for my intended post, though it would help slightly.