Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you like war fan fictions or peace fan fictions of Humans and Ponies?

Bendy

Do you like war fan fictions or peace fan fictions of Humans and Ponies?  

15 users have voted

1. 1. Do you like war fan fictions or peace fan fictions of Humans and Ponies?

• I like war stories.
    • I like Peace stories.
    • Like them all.
    • War stories, but Humans and Ponies are friends and allies.
    • None.

Do you like war fan fictions or peace fan fictions of Humans and Ponies?

War stories, where Humans and Ponies are at each other throats like many TCB fan fictions, where we kill each other and threat of genocide is a possibility. With various different groups, some with Humans and Ponies side by side fighting "evil" (if there's really such thing as evil or good) Ponies, that want to kill all Humanity and Humans groups like Cerberus from Mass Effect. Or just stories where it's just Humans Vs Ponies.

Peace, Humans and Ponies are not killing each other?

All?

War stories, but Humans and Ponies are friends and allies. Like Mass Effect or something.

None?

---

Me? I like them all. Sometimes a like a little action in my stories and sometimes I just want to see Humans interacting with the Ponies peacefully. 

Edited by Rush

I like the ones where humans and ponies are fighting each other. 
The idea of humans invading the mlp universe has always tickled my fancy. Maybe its just the idea of the corruption humanity could bring, idk.

Can't say I've read any fics involving a mix of human and pony(except MLD - because with hype like it had, who hasn't read it?). However, I'm more interested in whether or not the scenario itself sounds like a good read. If it looks appealing, I'll take a gander, regardless of what the topic is.
On that note, however, I do like a little tragedy with my pony-fic. It's not really something we see in canon, so it's nice to see my favourite characters in stranger, more unfamiliar scenarios.

• 1 month later...

Personally, I prefer war stories, with modern miltech that promotes peace. In my script, for example, I have several laments, like this song when AJ becomes a POW: 

BM begins to sing, and it begins to rain: (to appropriate music, country- sounding. Lyrics should also change for more emotional impact. Contact miracleofsound?)

The war rages on,

under choking clouds of smoke, ash and dust.

He looks down and fans a trooper’s fire

The sweet kiss of rest comes no more;

and I can feel my courage begin to seep away.

But should the end come I will try not to despair.

I just pray you won’t yet be waiting there….

He trots through the still rolling armored column

Muddied trenches and wearied men,

and these darkened days do fill my mind with grief.

Hopes and dreams,

washed away.

In these trying times these mares and colts can’t fight for long

Cut to: AJ bucking trees

Applejack,

I so miss you.

My sister, though, I won’t give up on you.

I will wage this war until I find your friends and you.

Flash! a picture of the mane six laughing together

I swear to all that I will find you all .

And as the world around me falls,

I can picture you battering at your walls.

CUT TO: A still chained AJ bucks at the stone wall, while T rubs RD to keep her warm.

In these trying times these mares and colts can’t fight for long.

But I will keep these planes and tanks rolling on.

This pointless war, can’t last for long.

Zoom in on BM’s eyes. They are fierce and full of determination. He closes them.

Well I read this one fanifction about War once where Dashie got transported from Equestria to the human world during WW2, the FanFics name was "A Hero of War" it was an AMAZING fanfic, I would honstely say that it was even better than My Little Dashie, and the ending was bittersweet, IMO it really just depends on the writing style, if the writing style sucks then I probably won't enjoy the fic, so to sum it up I will read just about any fanfic and enjoy it if the writing is good...wink.png

I'm writing a war fanfiction right now but I am planning on making a peaceful fanfiction after. Depends if I find the story interesting it's not just the genre that matters for me. Like Twilight, I hate that series but I love the genre. Fantasy and some other stuff. 

I don't know where I'm suppose to be, grimdark is not war, but certainly not peace...

But I should say war because of the fact that a story that I read, Ponies of tomorrow, a steampunk-styl fanfic and liked it, and, if I'm not mistaken, there was war in it, but not between humans and ponies.

Edited by Shadling

I tend to not go after those kinds of fics cause well war seems kind of odd for a peacful race like equestria. I mean they are all about harmoney and friendship, they dont have a war bone in there cute, colourful bodies. yeah sure Equestria has gunpowder but that dosn't mean they are war mongers. griffins maybe but ponies...well anyway i really dont read war fanfics.