Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

grsesgersegrgrsesegrgersgser

nooneimportantwashere

*whistles in admiration* Whew, that's an awesome looking OC, though no surprise really coming from you Kenpony.  As for a name, the only thing I can really think of is "Rainsleet Orsnow" (feel free to virtually whack me over the head for the terrible pun derpy_emoticon2.png).  Anyways, hope this might help, and once again great job, looks like you've got an awesome new OC!!! derpy_emoticon1.png

What are you talking about? THIS LOOKS AWESOME! I could never get something to go on the computer to create something like THAT!...I know it's easy, but I don't have the right equipment for it yet. Anyway, for his name, this is what I came up with.

"Logistic Wing"

...I know, it sucks, but that's the best I can think of. I like your other drawing too. SO AWESOME! 

dem design

Well, Kenniks. Nice job there. If I remember it correctly, that's a colour scheme of mail service of some countries in south Asia. I like how the wings curved, his facial expression, and body pose. The mane style is boring, though. Despite of looking cool, the mane style is used for far too many ponies. It lowers the originality of the character.

Edited by Sky Warden

You know I love your work, nothing new there :3
As for a name...

Speedy Logistics
rofl xD

Just thought that sounded funny to me, dunno about you  ^_^

• Brohoof 1

I was trying to find a good mane-style for him, seriously. This one looked the best on him no matter what I try x_x

The variation you can put on this mane-style is what makes me like it so much. I guess next time I'll make it more varied then.

Thank you ;3

Well, yes. Just look at Dawn Rider here, for example. Same mane style.

No need to make it looks 'cool' or young, or handsome. Most people like to make their pony's mane messy, like yours now. Try something reasonable, often seen in real life, yet charming. I'm planning to change mine as well, but curse my right hand you know how terrible I am at drawing manes.

You're also looking for a name 'eh? A mail pony is kinda hard. Shifting Words? No that's ridiculous. Post Stream? Letter whatever. I suck at this as well.

Edited by Sky Warden
  • Brohoof 1

Damned Internet connection.

Well, whatever mane suits you. The colour scheme is good, and I like that. For the name, though, I need more information like his hobby, personalities, etc. I can't help much by just appearance and job.

I see that now you're doing commissions, eh?

Edited by Sky Warden

Wow, I love your ponies ;_;

How you drawing? D: They are cute. Those wings <3 I don't like pegasus, but these are very nice. But I think that the left hind leg of the second pony is too bent to the left And his tail is a little too low... But that's nothing. Your ponies <3

• Brohoof 1

Dude, you've clearly displayed a remarkable array of talent and skill here! Your OC looks beautiful! I can't imagine how much work there must've been in the making of such a masterpiece. :P 

Love the character design, the anatomy looks terrific as well, and I also love the OC's rather humorous expressions. The style looks really unique and you've clearly put a bunch of detail into this. :D

Dude, I am amazed!

Wonderful job. :)

As for the name, all I can think of is "Thunder Express" :P

It seems fitting and all because like you mentioned, he is a mail pony. Sounds nice and catchy too, well, at least to me. :P

• Brohoof 1

Oh wow... that is AMAZING! Well then. I would probably be never be good as you but you sir are now my role model.

Other than that, it's a nice design. I love it~!

Now for a name? Why no Skye Freight? Or maybe Zoom Carrier?

• The title was changed to grsesgersegrgrsesegrgersgser