Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching The End of Equestria (OOC)

Demonic Soulz

It's happened...the day the Elements of Harmony died. Though they didn't die peacefully no, they were killed and their elements were thrown across the world and a new evil has appeared and this evil has taken over Canterlot and turned Ponyville into a pile of rubble

No alicorns
No god modding
You know...the usual rules

I will need 5 more ponies since one will be my OC and I would like to know what element you want...just not magic

Magic: Me as Equinox sin

Loyalty: Josh Riordan as mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/josh-riordan-r4002

Kindness:  Mint Drop as Angel Light

Generosity: Blazing Hoof as Swinging Breeze

Honesty: Super2379 as Light Streak

Laughter: EpicHarmony as Star Belle

Edited by DragonSlayer Ornstei

hey if i could i would love to join with my oc josh

element: loyalty if thats alright

the only problem is i am.only on on the week end sorry if this makes any difficulties

Edited by Guest

mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/josh-riordan-r4002

there we go hope its ok

Edited by Guest

I'll change her backstory to a mare who grew up in Manehatten who moved to Ponyville

I don't think it's going to be placed in Ponyville... I mean... the plot is that 

elements were thrown across the world
and a new evil has appeared that has

turned Ponyville into a pile of rubble

Couple questions:

Are we allowed to know the elements of harmony?

Canterlot isn't destroyed, right?

@@Mint Drop I was changing my backstory for a couple reasons. Let's pretend I lived in Ponyville before it got destroyed.

Edited by EpicHarmony

Couple questions: Are we allowed to know the elements of harmony? Canterlot isn't destroyed, right?

1. Yes we are allowed to be known about the elements of Harmony but we do not know where they are at

a new evil has appeared and this evil has taken over Canterlot and turned Ponyville into a pile of rubble
Canterlot is around but it is heavily guarded 

1. No, not about the EoH necklaces, the ponies themselves.

2. Where the hay am I supposed to LIVE?!! Or can I use Star's amazing acting skills to get last the guards?(By the way, acting is her special talent.)

@,
I got no notification telling me that there was a post here, and I would appreciate it if the next time you wish to get my attention, you would mention me, as I disabled getting notifications from quotes. Now that I see this has started, I will make a post.

Why not? State your reasons. I mean, isn't it just easier to have a separate villain, so no one starts Mary/Gary Sue/Stuing?

Yeah but  maybe some people shouldnt ask questions and no its not easier imo

@, Alright, where in Trottingham do you think they'd be sent to? I'd like to know so I can have Angel be there beforehoof.

Edited by Mint Drop