Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

539 OCs Needed- For A project Government

Rascal~

Hello Everypony, I'm rascal. 

And I'm the  producer and creator of a multi media studio, that do ponies! We do all sorts of things like animations, audio plays, dramatic readings and the like. 

And well, we're in need of some serious help. We have an organisation/ government, that is a part of several projects were working on. And we need OCs to fill all the positions and roles in this organisation.

Your Ocs may get drawn, animated, voiced, mentioned or anything else. 

The government your Oc would be working for is the Inquisition, an organisation that deals with all evil and corruption in Equestria. They fight demons and others who want to destroy, control, corrupt, or do any harm to the world. And so they are a big organization, with many wings and divisions, and ponies running show. 

And so this is why we need peoples OCs, because we've come up with some characters, but we can't possibly do all of them. We need

OCs, from all of you guys.  ((I'll be updating the count))

We can take any ponies, of any race and gender. Though I would like to request no one's with ridiculous colour schemes or no alicorns. But with so many needed I'm happy to overlook  those factors, but when we do finally productions we may cut off someone's wings or horns. But when we do, we come by to ask you. These are your ponies and we wont do anything with them without your position. These are your characters. And it doesn't matter if your pony doesn't quite exactly fit in with this, we can always find a way! 

Though, out of those 539 Ocs that are needed, we need changelings. 

I hope that we can gather all the characters needed, and please do tell your friends about this as well. We need every character we can get. I hope to see some characters soon, 

And I love it if people would give us links to the characters, it makes it easier on us. 

So please, post a character page link. We can not use just names or pictures, we can only use profile links because we can organise them properly then and be able to use them. 

And I will also say this, giving us advice on your character right now is probably not needed. Right now we are collecting ocs and telling us information that may be useful in the future can be easily lost on this thread, there for when we go to ask for your permission we will also ask for your advice on how your character acts and such. But if you've got that all sorted in your profile then we won't be knocking on your virtual door as much. 

And if you want to learn more, go to our website:http://tartarusproductions.weebly.com/the-inquisition-project.html

We have a lot of information there for everybody about our projects and you'll be able to see your oc's picture when we've processed them and got them done. All ocs on those lists as well are the ones we have processed, if your oc isn't on there it's because we still have to put them in a suitable branch of the Inquisition. 

What is required when posting
- A character profile link that can be provided in the character database

Not is required when posting
- A picture of your oc
- A description of how they fight in a situation or something like that
- Where you want your character to go. 

Thank you,

from everybody at Tartarus productions

Edited by rascal61
  • Brohoof 55

I will enter my OC Shining Snow. 500+ OCs needed?! THAT IS SOOO MUCH IM GONNA DIE! Lol anyways ya I will enter my OC. I am almost home so I will post a picture of her when I get there :P

• Brohoof 2

no one's with ridiculous colour schemes

Oh no...

Is my OC to much of a hard colour scheme? I am saying that because of her legs, and her bright colours sad.png

Anyways, here she is tongue.png

post-18875-0-26935200-1381186195_thumb.png

If its to much trouble, tell me and ill use my other OC :lol:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@,@,

Thank you so much guys, we really need OCs for this project

@,

I already went looking for your link, and found it. But don't worry, your colour scheme is fine.  

Edited by rascal61
  • Brohoof 2

Wait, you need changelings? Feel free to use Pacific if you want (If his personality doesn't work, you can change it a little bit so it does)

Oh, and if you want you can also use the rest of my OCs (You can find them in my signature, kinda)

Edited by Blazing Hoof
  • Brohoof 1

Sounds interesting; hope we can see the finished product!

Feel free to use the following OCs! And one's a changeling! Hope all colour schemes are OK.

Lightning - http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lightning-r2520
Wish - http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/wish-r2597
Shadow Star - http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/shadow-star-r3239
Sanura - http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sanura-r3501

Cicada - http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/cicada-r2502

• Brohoof 1

You can use any of my OCs

Melody Breeze

melody_breeze_by_pikachu25sci95vt-d6jxrs

Nitro Spark

nitro_spark_by_pikachu25sci95vt-d6jxsg5.

Storm Rush

storm_rush_by_pikachu25sci95vt-d5q3trn.p

Electra Blitz

electra_blitz_by_pikachu25sci95vt-d621on

Night Flare

night_flare_by_pikachu25sci95vt-d5uzbwi.

night_flare__flame_stage__by_pikachu25sc

And last but not least...Thunder Dash

post-8804-0-93675200-1381189610_thumb.png

Do you also need the backstories?

Edited by Thunder-Dash
  • Brohoof 1

@@Pripyat Pony,@, @, @@Bronyette,

Thank you so much guys, we need all the characters we can get.

@,

Thank you for giving us all  your ocs, but do you have character links for them? It's easier on all of us if we have a link, it gives us all the information needed.  

500 Original Characters? I hope you get that many, because your idea sounds really cool!

Here is my OC. I haven't named her yet, but I do have a picture of her.

myPony_zps2a6c821e.png

Edit: I'll make a character page for her tonight, and I'll post the link here once it's completed.

Edited by Seibutsu Akuma
  • Brohoof 1

Hehe, you need quite a few there it looks like.  Well, I have a couple pony OC's finished (Don't suppose you need a griffon?  If ya do I have one of those as well)  And you're welcome to use both of them.

Ember Sparx

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ember-sparx-r4277  

Pavisa

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/pavisa-r4611

Hope they help!

• Brohoof 1

500+ OC's?! With all the OC's you need, feel free to use one or both versions of Light Streak, their links are in my signature, good luck! :)

Also, if you don't want the reborn one, seeing as he is an alicorn, you don't have to us him.

Edited by super2379
  • Brohoof 1

Welp, I think I finally have a use for my ability and habit of spontaneously creating OC's at a spur of the moment. Assuming there's no limit on how many one person can contribute? Because I have quite a few I can think of to add in. One thing is I don't have pictures of any of them (quite yet, some have been requested), and not all have OC pages here. So, if needed, I can make pages for any and all OC's that I throw into this. I will get around to doing just that once I know whether or not there is a limit.

• Brohoof 1

@,

Excellent. It may take a little bit of time, but I will be lobbing my creative (semi) originality at you in due course. I am quite looking forward to this, actually.

• Brohoof 2

Here's a list for you:

Slug

e7f75b5663604631b765708e04c7f514.png

Darts

img-203445-1-HunterPony2-1.png

CopperMane

img-186534-1-coppermane_by_karyudo_kun-d

Ratchet

7f644e5b7831149dd82a865001ff91ce.png

Kyros

e5f1bbae208adbe785639493a5664e4f.jpg

Kaesar

kaesar_by_karyudo_kun-d6mlpyo.png

Amber and Thesbie 

img-1655506-1-c69f465725920162b422531162

Amber is the yellow one and Thesbie is grey.

Kyros, Kaesar, and Thesbie belong to friends of mine, but they have given me permission to use them.

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)
  • Brohoof 1

This is my pony OC:

tumblr_mubsxx0H8G1rslj06o1_500.png

Her name is Periwinkle Skies, feel free to use her. Oh, and you can't see it in this picture, but she's a unicorn. Her cutie mark is fabric and a needle.

Edited by Midnight Gaze
  • Brohoof 1

Alright, I would be throwing up more in this post, but unfortunately I do not have the time to do so at the exact moment in time (I forgot that most of my characters were made solely for certain things, so some of them will require a bit of reworking to fit for this).

But, first and foremost, - just to get my name up on the board - is the very first character that popped to mind when reading the premise of this, is Captain Carmus, of the Equestrian Air Force, Elite Spec Ops division, Raptors.

If you feel something needs a little more reworking for him, let me know and I will see what I can do.

And trust me, in due time, I will be lobbing many more onto you. (I may not be able to convey it through words, but I am quite excited about this)

Edited by 00Pony
  • Brohoof 1

@@00Pony,

Thank you for this, I can't wait to see more Characters coming from you. We need all that we can get at the moment. And I'm happy to wait for them.  

@@Midnight Gaze,

Could we please have a link for your character? Its easier on all of us working on the project if we had the link to her, and thanks giving us your oc 

@,

Thanks for giving us all those OCs, we'll be needing them. ANd thanks so much for all the other work you've been putting into the project.  

• Brohoof 1