Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

PMV: Never Turn Back (Animators, OC's, and artists needed)

Geek0zoid

My team, "Equestrian Studios," has been having trouble with the two animated (insert plural for "Series" here) because of stuff like school, college and work. Because of this, I'm deciding to drop everything for a little bit and do a PMV to try to get us back on track.

Those of you unfortunate enough to have played 2005's Shadow the Hedgehog (like me) mightv'e beating the entire game and listened to Never Turn Back, the them that plays in the final credits sequence. The song was made by Crush 40 and I think it's the best lyrical theme in the whole game. So, I have decided to undergo a PMV for this song. Anyone who's interested in joining in and assisting us, welcome aboard.

We'll send you the screenplay for the PMV once we finish it up. I'll also put a link to the song in this thread in case you haven't heard it yet.

Trust me, this song kicks major flank:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtTn2nGSPpI

I look forward to working with you img-1911861-1-biggrin.png

My friend, super2379, also needs help with his. He's looking for people to join: 

http://mlpforums.com/topic/75494-who-wants-to-be-in-a-pmv/ 

Edited by Stevenearthpony

• 3 weeks later...

Who do you need? I guess I could provide a few OC's if needed. I'm also going to attempt to learn to animate. Do you know some good software?

Try to use Adobe Flash.

Or ToonBoom. I've never animated in any way, shape, or form, but I do know that a lot of animators on the internet use one of those two softwares.

I really am interested in animation and I have Adobe Flash. Are there any tutorials that are good for animating ponies.

I could also supply you with a puppet rig of my character as soon as the commission is done. :3 if you want it.

Are there any tutorials that are good for animating ponies.

None that I'm aware of. Sorry :(

I'm assuming that there are some tutorials out there, though. You're just gonna need to do some digging.