Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Pony Emoticon?

Dsanders

Kyoshi just finished this one. Seeing as it's a completely unique expression, character and is well-done, I hopped on it right away :3

Lyra is not amused by your grotesqueness msg-8308-0-76652000-1382912179.png

• Brohoof 2

These would have to be my top three: wub.png yay.png msg-8308-0-76652000-1382912179.png  Although I don't really get around to using them that much. The ones I use the most are :) and :D but that's just because they automagically transform from the original emoticon to the pony version.

My very least favorite is definitely happy.png because I love using the emoticon, but the pony face it turns in to doesn't fit it at all in my opinion.

• Brohoof 3

My favorite emoticons are definitely laugh.pngwink.pngblush.pnghuh.png since their expressions are priceless.

My least favorite are unsure.pngohmy.png because there are better alternatives.

• Brohoof 1

I wonder how many emoticons will be made by the next season... Oh, and also:

Like this maybe? I went ahead and tried this. Not too sure how good it looks on a non HD device at the moment, I had to do a drastic dip in resolution. Shouldn't look bad though.

post-8308-0-86875100-1382934430.png

@@~Chaotic Discord~

If you feel that it is good enough and want to add it, you can do that. Whatever works. wink.png

Also, I have to say my favorite is img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png with tongue.png in a close second.

• Brohoof 2

Like this maybe? I went ahead and tried this. Not too sure how good it looks on a non HD device at the moment, I had to do a drastic dip in resolution. Shouldn't look bad though.

attachicon.gifBabs Emoticon.png

@@~Chaotic Discord~

If you feel that it is good enough and want to add it, you can do that. Whatever works. wink.png

Also, I have to say my favorite is img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png with tongue.png in a close second.

That too is pretty good :) The mouth color needs to be a bit darker so that it's actually visible, as to me at least, the colors are too similar and blends in a bit too much.

• Brohoof 1

I really only use the :P:D:) and :( faces because the others are kinda odd for me to type, and I really don't use the dropbox thing with the emoticons honestly.

So yeah, i dunno which is my favorite, since I use them all similarly.

• Brohoof 1

That too is pretty good img-1961636-1-smile.png The mouth color needs to be a bit darker so that it's actually visible, as to me at least, the colors are too similar and blends in a bit too much.

Good point. I will fix that in a bit. I need to make a lot more of these for the heck of it. img-1961636-2-tongue.png They are pretty fun, both to make and to use. img-1961636-3-img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

@@~Chaotic Discord~

Huzzooh, this should work. I think.

post-8308-0-56057100-1382944548.png

I have made a few more that I will probably post later today.

Edited by Kyoshi
  • Brohoof 2

I actually forgot about the awesome Derpy emoticons! derpy_emoticon1.png derpy_emoticon2.png Those are easily tied with my other favorites. 

Also, I meant to post these sooner, but I made these as well.

post-8308-0-11999800-1383649067.png post-8308-0-67546500-1383649085.png post-8308-0-89257400-1383649100.png

I am not sure if these would even have any use but I thought I would post them anyways. :P

• Brohoof 4

My all-time personal favorite is definitely vsTALhM.png

Because it's pretty much me in a nutshell.

I actually forgot about the awesome Derpy emoticons! img-1981923-1-derpy_emoticon1.png img-1981923-2-derpy_emoticon2.png Those are easily tied with my other favorites. 

Also, I meant to post these sooner, but I made these as well.

attachicon.gifButton Mash Emoticon 1.png attachicon.gifButton Mash Emoticon 2.png attachicon.gifButton's Mom Emoticon 1.png

I am not sure if these would even have any use but I thought I would post them anyways. tongue.png

PLEASE add these. I love Button Mash so much.

MAKE A TRIXIE EMOTICON NOW please 

So much yes.

My favorite would have to be this one:e9FkmL5.png  What's not to love about that face! (close second is:derpy_emoticon1.png)

My least favorite:vsTALhM.png No offense to Luna, I just don't see any practical use for this face at all. Also I didn't realize that that was Luna until now.derpy_emoticon2.png

Most used. I'm not absolutely sure, but probably, this:derpy_emoticon2.png  this:derpy_emoticon1.png this:biggrin.png  or this:laugh.png

And Least used:sleep.png ohmy.png wacko.png ph34r.png img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png vsTALhM.png xJpg51C.png  I have not used any of these until this post(I haven't been here too long though, so some of them I just haven't had a chance to use yet).