Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Pony Emoticon?

Dsanders

Admittedly, I don't use the emoticons as much as most people, but I definitely have to give props to Discord! :umad:

Just gotta LOVE that look on his Trollish face!

• 6 months later...

I love using this :) and this :D

@@Mlp_fan101:

No, You don't need to buy the emoticons, You have to just click on the Smiley Icon, then You click on a emoticon icon for example : rarity : (without spaces) and there you go :rarity: or you can type a emoticon without having to click on a emoticon icon for example : pinkie : (without spaces) and there you go. :pinkie:

There ya go, Hope it helps.

• Brohoof 1

I love using this :) and this :D

@@Mlp_fan101:

No, You don't need to buy the emoticons, You have to just click on the Smiley Icon, then You click on a emoticon icon for example : rarity : (without spaces) and there you go :rarity: or you can type a emoticon without having to click on a emoticon icon for example : pinkie : (without spaces) and there you go. :pinkie:

There ya go, Hope it helps.

Omg thank you so much @zachary this helped me so much :pinkie:
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know which is my favorite. I just use them to make the interpretation of what I said more accurate. Sometimes it's hard to tell, if somebody was serious or jokingly sarcastic, so putting some emoticons helps to determine that.

That being said, I can tell, that mostly I'm using these:

lXj41wh.png 

8lNBz2Q.png

~ and I like them all.

I'm extremely rarely using (or even not at all) these:

jR52rEF.png ~and some more

They're pretty much useless for me, though you never know. Welp, you'll definitely not see me using the angry emoticons anytime soon - I don't even have an occasion to use these.

However, I love these with Diamond Tiara, as they are hilarious.  :lol:

For some reason I don't like that one:  :blush:  ~ it looks kind of weird and not really accurate to what it was supposed to represent.

By the way ~ I use these emoticons a lot ~ they're cute and make posts visually more friendly. (=

I tend to use :) and :P quite a bit, and especially love :orly: because it's...quite dank. ;)

I'd have to say that my favorites, however, are :kindness::yay: and :fluttershy:. Fluttershy is so adorable!

The new one quickly became one of my favorites! ->  :o_o:  I can already see myself using it as a reaction for exam weeks. Even if it isn't exactly a positive reaction, the emoticon is great either way.

^ this one is amazing!

and woah i didnt know this one existed  :mellow:  (i didnt see the show all option yet). i like it. its like a "meh" or "are you kidding?" face

my favourite is this :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  lmao is so crazy i use it even when it makes no sense. 

Edited by Tropico
  • Brohoof 1