Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

To all the bronies an pegasisters! <3

Cookies

Hello everypony~!

cute-002.gif

I'm new here and I thought that it might be a good idea to introduce my self to y'all!

Fist of all I'm going to tell you how I got in to MLP.

I got in to My Little Pony last summer, I was at a camp and one of my friends there ( one of the absolutely sweetest persons I know) showed me the first episodes. I was hooked immediately! 

Except for ponies I also like robots, cute things, cats, rainbows, high places, cookies, lollipops, tea, retro games and anime.

Also I'd like to say that my personality is a mix between Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash, although Pinkie Pie is my favorite pony.

cute-188.gif

I'm a quite silly person but I can be serious too! :3

In my life I've been through a lot of bad stuff, so if someone needs advice about something, I'll try to help, feel free to ask me about anything!

I don't judge people, so one can tell me anything without me thinking he/she is weird.

I hope I'll become great friend with everypony here, feel free to add me, I'll accept everyone!

cute-178.gifHave a sparkly, wonderful day~!

• Brohoof 5

Hello and welcome!! You seem really cool so I'm sure you will make heaps of new friends here (I most certainly have!)

I have to agree with Pinky being an awesome pony but Apple Bloom is the best B)

Ever bored or just want someone to talk to, I'm always here!

See ya around the forums! :muffins:

With a name like that, you have to be from the dark side... COOL! wub.png  Welcome to the forums, I'm sure you'll have a great time here! 

Welcome to the forums :3 I read your name and I already like you ;D You sound like an awesome person to hang out with, we should have a chat sometime if you'd like ^.^ I hope you have a great time here, it's great to have another member join the forums :3

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums, Cookies! I'm sure that you'll find no lack of users here who also enjoy cute things and robots for you to talk about that with. tongue.png

If silly threads are your thing, Forum Lounge is a place you might enjoy spending some time in. If giving advice is your thing,  the Life Advice section is worth checking out.

Welcome. I'll see you around. smile.png

Edited by Harmonic Revelations

Cookies! Your name sounds so ingenious! I don't know why. It just does! laugh.png

Anyways, welcome to the forums! Like you, I actually only got into the fandom last summer as well. happy.png

I hope you enjoy the forums as much as I do! 

Edited by Kroire

Nice intro you have there and perfect match of a username and avatar XD 10/10

Welcome to the forums Cookies :D I can tell already you're gonna fit right in.

I hope you enjoy your stay and have a sparkly wonderful day also XD

"Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! I fine welcome to you! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! I say how do you do! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! I say hip hip HOORAY! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! To MLP Forums TODAY!.....wait for it! 

img-1907822-1-pinkie-pie-party-cannon-i3

• Brohoof 1