Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Gathering Of The Heroes (Still Accepting!)

CornBreadGang

So, since I've become roleplay savvy, I'm making an original concept here.

In a world where the dark king Sombra has risen again, the mightiest heroes have been called to arms, from earth and Equestria. Can they overcome the dark king?

You may be your OC, or you can be any super hero or character from anything whatsoever, so long as they aren't overpowered (no Superman. Sorry.).

There can be villains, if you wish. This will begin once my current roleplay concludes.

The rules:

No god modding.

Alicorns ARE allowed!

Melee combat is permitted.

Your characters CAN die, and if I feel you are breaking these rules, I will kill you off.

For the villains: Sombra is controlled by me. Any other villains are allowed, again, not super overpowered (no Ultron.).

As proof you read these rules, say that your OC or character is "Doggy Toy True".

You can be up to 3 characters.

The slots:

Heroes:

super2379- Light Streak/ Reborn Light Streak

Stevenearthpony- Blasted Nova

Ambrose- Ambrose

Half-Note- Erin Jaeger

COBlonewolf- The Doctor

Fireblaze- Fireblaze

Villains:

super2379- Sombra

rascal61- Stardust

Fireblaze- Copy Cat

rascal61- The Master

Half-Note- Rolo Lamperouge

Technicolor_Pony- Technicolor

Bystanders: (For those who want to be canon characters from MLP, or residents of Equestria.):

super2379- Luna

Fireblaze- Rainbow Dash

DJ Alicorn- Bass Cannon

DJ Alicorn- Big Mac

Open!

That's about it! Get typing!

Here is the link to the RP:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/75570-gathering-of-the-heroes/

We're still open, so join when you want!

Edited by super2379
  • Brohoof 1

I'd like to join as Eren Jager from AoT if you don't mind he is a Doggy Toy True Character for sure and can surely help Equestria.

Wiki entry in case you don't know him: http://shingekinokyojin.wikia.com/wiki/Eren_Jäger?file=Eren.png

I'll let him in this, but you're cutting close to overpowered, but I'll let you in. Because I'm feeling nice today. :)

Can I be The Doctor?

Of course!

Ooooh, could I join?! This sounds very interesting!
I want to play as two characters.Two bystanders.
Technically he's not a bystander, and I'd really rather him to be his own seperate "Classification", but I want to use Shining Midnight. His normal job is to be the Royal Watcher, which means he stands on the highest tower of Canterlot and watches over Equestria for any danger. But if he's just a bystander, then I'll choose Bass Cannon to be a bystander instead of Shining.
And I'd like to be Big Mac, if that's alright. Idk why, but I feel like I relate to him somehow...

(Edit: Btw, I WOULD play DJ Alicorn as a Hero or Villain, but I've made him pretty much invincible with his magic, so I'd rather not include him in something that he could possibly die in... I don't think he'd like that..)

Edited by DJ Alicorn

Ooooh, could I join?! This sounds very interesting!

I want to play as two characters.Two bystanders.

Technically he's not a bystander, and I'd really rather him to be his own seperate "Classification", but I want to use Shining Midnight. His normal job is to be the Royal Watcher, which means he stands on the highest tower of Canterlot and watches over Equestria for any danger. But if he's just a bystander, then I'll choose Bass Cannon to be a bystander instead of Shining.

And I'd like to be Big Mac, if that's alright. Idk why, but I feel like I relate to him somehow...

(Edit: Btw, I WOULD play DJ Alicorn as a Hero or Villain, but I've made him pretty much invincible with his magic, so I'd rather not include him in something that he could possibly die in... I don't think he'd like that..)

Sounds good! You're in!

@@COBLoneWolf,Can I be the master, I can do a very good master I understand the character perfectly, and I understand most of his history too

Sure! I'll add the master!

By the way, Ambrose is a unicorn who is all about mechanics, just to let you guys know. I saw a list of names with jobs next to them so...

Alright, good to know!

Wait, Doctor, Master. Is this Doctor Who?

Or is this a reference to MLP that am missing, someone let me know

They just wanted to play as the hero character The Doctor and the villain role of The Master.

They are in MLP, you know.