Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Gathering Of The Heroes (Still Accepting!)

CornBreadGang

Spiderman-that-post-gave-me-cancer.jpg

I'm sorry, but I could think of no other image after I read, or tried to read, Fireblaze's most recent post. Dude, no offense but you seriously should fix your grammar if you expect for any of us to actually pay attention to your posts and take them seriously. It's almost illegible, and I honestly don't want to take the time correcting every single mistake found in the first four words just to make sense of what the heck is going on...

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to apply for this rp. My character: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/hero-factor-r5384   Before you accept or refuse I'd like to clarify something about the death rule; Can there be defeats without death? It's something that happens all the time in all the different super hero related media and I was wondering if it's something you did in this rp.

I'd like to apply for this rp. My character: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/hero-factor-r5384   Before you accept or refuse I'd like to clarify something about the death rule; Can there be defeats without death? It's something that happens all the time in all the different super hero related media and I was wondering if it's something you did in this rp.

Yes, there can be defeats without death.

And yes, you can join. :)

kk thx for the info. I'll look and see if I can find a good place to jump in. Btw I forgot to put that factor's a hero. Is there any special way you'd like me to start my character's story(or participation in the story) or should I just start like I haven't joined the battle yet but was on the way?

Edited by Cimarronboy

kk thx for the info. I'll look and see if I can find a good place to jump in. Btw I forgot to put that factor's a hero. Is there any special way you'd like me to start my character's story(or participation in the story) or should I just start like I haven't joined the battle yet but was on the way?

I like your idea that he was on the way, possibly sent by Luna. We are on the way to the Dark castle, if that helps at all. You can jump in anyway you like. :)

I like your idea that he was on the way, possibly sent by Luna. We are on the way to the Dark castle, if that helps at all. You can jump in anyway you like. :)

all right a lil chat with the night mother it is.

• 4 weeks later...

So thanks to recent events irl I've decided to make factor as basic as possible physically and just leave the intellect as is. This means that he's little more than a winged horse that can deal some decent damage if he gets you in a critical spot with his horn. I'd go with equestrian magic which is basically spells but I'd use those spells the same way I use everything else and since it is a bit much, which 2 powers 1 tech and two natural abilities (magic and the esp) may not seem like much to me, it might be op to others. I'll agree to tone down factor. If this is overdoing it on the toning feel free to let me know how much and what you think would be a fair amount combo of the items (powers, tech, abilities). Otherwise I feel  that this is more acceptable as a representation of myself and that it should be more acceptable per your rules. I'm also thinking about changing the hero part since what that was based off of (the fact that I could help any/everyone emotionally as a "shoulder" which is now can't help any/everyone as a "shoulder") has been proven false.  If you wish for me to explain my irl reasoning please feel free to message me as it's personal emotionally and physically. 

So thanks to recent events irl I've decided to make factor as basic as possible physically and just leave the intellect as is. This means that he's little more than a winged horse that can deal some decent damage if he gets you in a critical spot with his horn. I'd go with equestrian magic which is basically spells but I'd use those spells the same way I use everything else and since it is a bit much, which 2 powers 1 tech and two natural abilities (magic and the esp) may not seem like much to me, it might be op to others. I'll agree to tone down factor. If this is overdoing it on the toning feel free to let me know how much and what you think would be a fair amount combo of the items (powers, tech, abilities). Otherwise I feel  that this is more acceptable as a representation of myself and that it should be more acceptable per your rules. I'm also thinking about changing the hero part since what that was based off of (the fact that I could help any/everyone emotionally as a "shoulder" which is now can't help any/everyone as a "shoulder") has been proven false.  If you wish for me to explain my irl reasoning please feel free to message me as it's personal emotionally and physically.

Quite fine, my man.

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm... where to begin...

My name is Technicolor. I am a mare, and am pictured in my profile picture. I am not usually wearing that wonderbolt suit. I can shapeshift to different pony breeds, (mind you breeds, not PONIES,) and am horrible at using my horn. I only use it to lift things and sometimes I shoot lasers, usually backfiring. I can't cast spells, since my horn runs on radioactive power. I am a wonderful arial performer though, and have a pleasant personality, but if you bring up my past... I go furious. Ican also change colors and light up, making me useful for dark rooms or camoflauge. I have a backstory, but surprisingly enough, one of the main characters in my backstory is actually IN the RP, and I am not supposed to have found them yet (lol) sooo let's leave that out. XD My cutie mark is a radioactive symbol.

Hmm... where to begin...

My name is Technicolor. I am a mare, and am pictured in my profile picture. I am not usually wearing that wonderbolt suit. I can shapeshift to different pony breeds, (mind you breeds, not PONIES,) and am horrible at using my horn. I only use it to lift things and sometimes I shoot lasers, usually backfiring. I can't cast spells, since my horn runs on radioactive power. I am a wonderful arial performer though, and have a pleasant personality, but if you bring up my past... I go furious. Ican also change colors and light up, making me useful for dark rooms or camoflauge. I have a backstory, but surprisingly enough, one of the main characters in my backstory is actually IN the RP, and I am not supposed to have found them yet (lol) sooo let's leave that out. XD My cutie mark is a radioactive symbol.

Sure, just don't abuse any of the powers. I'll let you in.

I'd like to join as a villain.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/rail-r4279 

He's more of a planner than a fighter, so I'd need to team up with some of the other villains to get anything done.

Never mind! I just saw that the roleplay has already started and has over 70 pages. No way I'm going to be able to catch up with that!

I'd like to join as a villain.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/rail-r4279 

He's more of a planner than a fighter, so I'd need to team up with some of the other villains to get anything done.

Never mind! I just saw that the roleplay has already started and has over 70 pages. No way I'm going to be able to catch up with that!

We're in the middle of a fight, so you shouldn't need any past knowledge other than who the villains are. I can sum that up for you.

We're in the middle of a fight, so you shouldn't need any past knowledge other than who the villains are. I can sum that up for you.

If you can send me a PM that explains the backstory of what's going on right now, I'll be glad to join. I can be a great roleplayer, but only when I know what's going on.

Edited by Snails The Klayman