Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Habits!

Barz

Anyone else has habits they wish they didn't have? Or habits that you don't like from others.

It could be either way. Proud of a habit of yours? Habits other do that make you jealous?

Pretty much, what would you consider a good and a bad habit?

For example. I despise smoking. I had a girlfriend a long time ago. She smoked. Asked her to quit it, she said she wouldn't.. and that was that. To some it may be harsh, but i dont like kissing ash-flavoured mouths.

A good habit I had up till before christmas: crazy excercise! I did the insanity workout videos daily for over 5 months. Best condition of my life. Then in came the winter, and with it my laziness.

Eeyyup. Also got a habit of saying the phrase "You see..." (but in spanish! "Verás....") and my friends usually mock me about that. They'll often ask me something and whenever I say that one word, they just imitate me with funny accents >:C

I get lazy a lot during holidays, especially when I know I have homework doe afterwards. I wish I didn't have that habit :|

I also tend to whisper to myself after saying something without me knowing it. That habit also bad.

Habits...?

I have an habit of working more than necessarily..

i cylcle to school even when i got free bus..(and it's a 30min rida)...

have the habit of staying awake a little long..(the ponies wont let me be)

I have the bad habit of not cleaning when it's need for it (That's because i hate cleaning)

*edit:

and i.m taking to myself when i'm alone

Edited by Working_pony

Habits...?

I have the bad habit of not cleaning when it's need for it (That's because i hate cleaning)

We have quite a bit in common.

I make weird noises when I'm alone. Roaring, hissing, laughing insanely. That sort of thing.

I also tend to make facial expressions based on what I'm thinking. If I'm remembering a scene from a film I might pull the face the character did during that scene without even thinking about it.

• Brohoof 1

Habits...?

*edit:

and i.m taking to myself when i'm alone

I don't think cycling is a bad habit. On contraire, it's pretty good. I am pretty much the same as you in the rest of those aspects.

I tend to have the habit of answering a question with another question, it's just one of those thing that come out subconsciously.

I do this sometimes too... but not enough to call it a habit. Would you all change one of your habits?

I don't think cycling is a bad habit. On contraire, it's pretty good. I am pretty much the same as you in the rest of those aspects.

I do this sometimes too... but not enough to call it a habit. Would you all change one of your habits?

i never said it was bad?

I have a habit of biting on my knuckles.

I do it almost all the time, when I'm bored, when I'm thinking, when I'm nervous, heck I'm doing it right now :P

I don't bite very hard but I still bite on them. I also have a habit of just lining up my hands/fingers together, like I'll just focus on my hands and try to align each finger perfectly o.o

Eeyyup. Also got a habit of saying the phrase "You see..." (but in spanish! "Verás....") and my friends usually mock me about that. They'll often ask me something and whenever I say that one word, they just imitate me with funny accents >:C

Spanish brony? Me too!

Anyway, answering to the thread.

I have the habit of when i get nervous i start to rub my fingers with each other, don't know why.

Spanish brony? Me too!

Anyway, answering to the thread.

I have the habit of when i get nervous i start to rub my fingers with each other, don't know why.

Mexican, but yeah!

i never said it was bad?

I didn't mean to say you thought it was bad. Reading it now I can see why the misunderstanding... I was trying to ask if you thought it was bad, and added my thoughts of it not being bad at all (even though i'd still take the bus/drive a car/train) because it's faster and I like having spare time to work and stuff...

• Brohoof 1

Mexican, but yeah!

I didn't mean to say you thought it was bad. Reading it now I can see why the misunderstanding... I was trying to ask if you thought it was bad, and added my thoughts of it not being bad at all (even though i'd still take the bus/drive a car/train) because it's faster and I like having spare time to work and stuff...

hehe.. well the reason i cycle is to stay outside a little more... get a little exercise every day...

Nervous twitches... I have some of those too. Whenever I'm teaching or making an exposition of some sorts, I tend to move a lot my feet, so it looks like I'm dancing.

Chew my nails.

Smoke.

Good habit is I like to clean whenever I can. The living room is a bit clutterd with things right now and its driving my crazy. :blink:

Oh another good habit I have is driving the speed limit. THough in the city I live in, that would be considered a bad habbit because everyone here speeds. Speed limit is 45, everyone is usually going about 50 or 55.

Edited by DashingRainbow36

I have some habits. Not any that are good or bad, just plain ole habits

Whenever I say something, I repeat myself in a low, almost inaudible whisper.

I can't have any text book in my backpack except my math book, and i can't store my math book anywhere except my backpack.

I make mouth motions of the words I'm thinking when i am deep in thought.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

I jerk my head side to side simultaniously all the time. Reliefs my neck tensions, but looks very odd when I do it. Also when ever I day dream, (all the time) I often would be staring at the same thing I was looking at before I went deep into my own thoughts, unblinking. Makes me look like a freak. I have tons more very awkward habits, but lets not get into that.

Some habits are good, some are bad. But eliminating bad habits may not always be a good thing. Habits make you who you are.

Edited by PPXD