Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Habits!

Barz

Procrastination my worst habit in my book :P but besides that I have many others...

I have a habit of wearing hats all the time. I also have a tendency to talk low at time when I need to speak up >.> lol. I like to wear hoodies on a constant basis even if it is hot outside at times

Those are some off the top of my head but im sure there are more that my friends could point out! :P

I never really considered procrastination as being a habit, but I certainly certainly have that one. I've got better at times and worse at times, but I still do it alot :P.

My brother use to wear hats all the time. Not much anymore :P. And I can't wear a hoodie on a hot day. I'd die. I'm such a naturally cold person :P.

• Brohoof 1

I tend to eat sweets in an even number. If I eat a pack and there's one left when I'm on an even number I try to give the last one away,

When I sit to eat the first thing I do is swap my knife and fork from hand to hand 3 times because I try to remember which is supposed to go in which hand,

If I need to remember the next letter in the alphabet I repeat the entire thing up to the point I need.

• Brohoof 2

My biggest habit: stroking my beard when I'm thinking. It really isn't anything to worry about though as it helps me think and stay calm when presented with a challenging question. Biggest bonus for keeping my beard :)

I also wear the same set of clothing on a consistent basis. I have multiple of the same shirts and pants and wear them a bit like a self imposed uniform. They are comfortable and I don't need to worry about what to wear each day. Quite convenient, really.

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 1

I tend to eat sweets in an even number. If I eat a pack and there's one left when I'm on an even number I try to give the last one away,

When I sit to eat the first thing I do is swap my knife and fork from hand to hand 3 times because I try to remember which is supposed to go in which hand,

If I need to remember the next letter in the alphabet I repeat the entire thing up to the point I need.

Haha, I repeat the alphabet in my head all the time for letters.. If its more then a few letters off I always have to :P I sometimes have those moments where I get confused as to what hand I'm suppose to be doing what with.

I don't really think I eat sweets in an even number, but I do eat sandwiches in like a circle. I like evenly eat it around the sides if its a circle or a square normally. I don't do it as much anymore. I sometimes do it with pizza to :P.

My biggest habit: stroking my beard when I'm thinking. It really isn't anything to worry about though as it helps me think and stay calm when presented with a challenging question. Biggest bonus for keeping my beard :)

I also wear the same set of clothing on a consistent basis. I have multiple of the same shirts and pants and wear them a bit like a self imposed uniform. They are comfortable and I don't need to worry about what to wear each day. Quite convenient, really.

I don't have a beard, but I find myself kinda stroke my chin sometimes. Not that theres really any hair I just do it randomly. I wear the same pair of underpants several days in a row if that counts XD. Of course i go to school so i end up wearing my school uniform every school day, and most of the time I don't bother taking it off. (first time in a while I'm wearing something other then my uniform after school.
  • Brohoof 2

Haha, I repeat the alphabet in my head all the time for letters.. If its more then a few letters off I always have to :P I sometimes have those moments where I get confused as to what hoof I'm suppose to be doing what with.

I don't really think I eat sweets in an even number, but I do eat sandwiches in like a circle. I like evenly eat it around the sides if its a circle or a square normally. I don't do it as much anymore. I sometimes do it with pizza to :P.

Only in your head? I say it aloud lol It gets me some funny looks from people.

Yeah I have no idea why I do that really because I know they put the knife and fork down the right way the first time. Hell when I cook for myself I know I put them down the right way, but I still swap them back and forth.

• Brohoof 1

Twirling my mustache a bit while thinking was once a habit but I can't recall when or how I quit.

Recently I developed this thing where every time I start walking up a flight of stairs I get a Castlevania song stuck in my head.

• Brohoof 1

Only in your head? I say it aloud lol It gets me some funny looks from people.

Yeah I have no idea why I do that really because I know they put the knife and fork down the right way the first time. Hell when I cook for myself I know I put them down the right way, but I still swap them back and forth.

I don't really say my alphabet out loud, but If i'm counting things sometimes I'll whisperer it to myself. I've got pretty good at trying not to do that though.

Twirling my mustache a bit while thinking was once a habit but I can't recall when or how I quit.

Recently I developed this thing where every time I start walking up a flight of stairs I get a Castlevania song stuck in my head.

I twirl my hair. I'm a guy, but my hair is very curly and long(No it doesn't have to do with me twirling my hair its just naturally like that) I do it sometimes when nervous, or when I'm just bored or something lol.

As for the Castlevania thing, well to be totally honest I've never played Castlevania... Am i a bad person for that? :P.

Theres probably alot of games series I haven't played that i should. And I have quite a stock of games to.

As for the Castlevania thing, well to be totally honest I've never played Castlevania... Am i a bad person for that?

There are lots of staircases in Castlevania, and you're most vulnerable to enemy attacks when you're on them. So walking up and down stairs can take a lot of time at some points in the game. That's probably why I formed that habit.

• Brohoof 1

There are lots of staircases in Castlevania, and you're most vulnerable to enemy attacks when you're on them. So walking up and down stairs can take a lot of time at some points in the game. That's probably why I formed that habit.

Oh ok that makes sense. I'm sure I can always look up some videos for better reference. An interesting habit.. I can't think of any games I've played that influenced me to form any habits. I'm sure its happened before, but I don't ever remember it.

Let's seeeeeee

-I throw away barely written/drawn-on pieces of paper.

-I'm addicted to the computer.

-I listen to music 85% of the time.

-I bite my fingernails. A lot.

-I always restart levels on video games if I mess up in any way.

and many, many more. But I don't wanna bore anybody. :P

• Brohoof 1

I pick at things, multiple things. My computer chair used to be all black, now almost both arms are down to the second layer. I have a tendency to wear multiple layers of clothing. I procrastinate on a daily basis. I play with my hair constantly, unless I'm in public.

• Brohoof 1

Let's seeeeeee

-I throw away barely written/drawn-on pieces of paper.

-I'm addicted to the computer.

-I listen to music 85% of the time.

-I bite my fingernails. A lot.

-I always restart levels on video games if I mess up in any way.

and many, many more. But I don't wanna bore anybody. :P

I won't be bored! Thats the whole reason i made this thread, to look at all the crazy/ interesting/ weird habits others have :P And to see if I have any in common with others.

I listen to music quite alot. Not as much as I use to though. Not nearly 85% though. :P. Especially not anymore.

I also spend quite alot of time on the computer, i dunno if I'm addicted though or if I just have nothing else better to do :P.

A habbit? Hmm, a habbit i do have is to shake my leg during any kind of situation when i have to sit still, for example during class or wheni play computer games.

Haha, I do that sometimes! Not all the time, and most of the time at home my legs are in some weird position so they don't shake, but I do this sometimes in class randomly.

I pick at things, multiple things. My computer chair used to be all black, now almost both arms are down to the second layer. I have a tendency to wear multiple layers of clothing. I procrastinate on a daily basis. I play with my hair constantly, unless I'm in public.

I don't really pick at things. Although I have a weird habit of for pens that open with a push I tend to use open and close them, and if it has a cap i take it off and put it back on.

I also have a tedency to always have to do things with my hands, between playing trumpet playing video games and typing on these forums. I use my hands quite alot... So I sometimes tap a beat with a pencil. I've got pretty good at restraing the urge though.

And like I've mentioned I procrastinate alot :P. And I play with my hair pretty often. In public to...

Edited by Zygen

Procrastination is most certainly at the top of the list

Feeling my ribs, collarbones and scars on my arms is another big one of mine

Flicking my fabulously soft emo hair to the side every five seconds

Pulling up and straightening my tie every few minutes

I listen to music 90% of the time

I sit upside down a LOT

I bite my nails (but I'm trying to stop that)

I re-tuck my shirt every few minutes, because my school uniform makes me look really fat

Also putting my hands round my wrists

That's all for now.

• Brohoof 1

I have several habits. One of them is not listening...

The other is talking louder than I realize...

and another one is trying to pull off hangnails...

Yeah, I'm wierd

• Brohoof 1

I think...

• Walk with my hands in my coat pockets.
  • Always listen to music while walking
  • Imagine things while listening to music
  • Trolling people any time I can for fun
  • Playing at least 1 hour of videogames a day
  • Yes procastination.
  • Argue... A LOT

And some others thay may drive people away =D
  • Brohoof 1

Oh, I have A LOT.

Ever since my pathetic excuse for a mustache started growing in, I can't stop myself from stroking it like an evil maniac.

I always pop my knuckles at the absolute worst times. Sometimes I'll do it while looking slightly menacingly at a customer. Other times I'll just do it in an inappropriate situation, i.e., when we're praying at church. (You'd be surprised how much it echoes.)

Sometimes I run up stairs like an ape.

My eating habits are quite abnormal. I haven't eaten breakfast in probably three or more years. I eat lunch at any time from 11 am to 3 pm. Yesterday, I ate dinner at midnight. I hadn't eaten anything save for two Butterfinger "Fun Sizes". (Time for a rant! Why the hell do they call them "Fun Size"? There isn't anything remotely fun about a candy bar that's smaller than an atom! They should call 'em "Ultra-Lame-Crappy-Waste-of-Money-Size.") Back to the topic at hand!

I leave huge piles of food on my desk. I guess I'm just too lazy to take them downstairs to the kitchen (Where I just leave them in the sink. Ah, dear old father, cleaning up my messes for me. How nice.), but oftentimes, I find myself with not a single inch of desk space. Would you like to see? Too bad:

My main desk:

Posted Image

My extra desk (Yeah, the picture is shaky, what'cha gon' do, playa?):

Posted Image

Oh yeah, you see that bottle of pills behind the stack of bowls in the picture of my extra desk? I used to eat those like candy.

OK, that's probably sufficient for now.

• Brohoof 3

- Procrastinating

- Laughing in uncomfortable situations

- Laughing after getting hurt (I don't know why, I just do. It creeps me out.)

- Laughing out of nowhere periodically

- Trolling

- Talking very loudly

- Getting distracted almost constantly

- Pacing around when talking on the phone

- Moving around when learning

- Not cleaning my room

- Not making my bed

And a couple others.

Edited by Urdnot Shepard
  • Brohoof 1

i eat too many sunflowers everyday (a baggie of them is part of my EDC), i swear alot, i procrastinate too much, i spend too much money on shit i dont need (pony stuff doesnt fall into that catogory), i drive too fast, etc.

i cant think of too many off the top of my head, since it all seems normal to me and i may not do them enough to notice. maybe someone i know should come in and reply. stuff Sks_burns does that annoys them. lol

• Brohoof 1

-moving around a lot, especially my legs and fingers. I need to be in constant motion.

-I write *laughs* after a lot of things. *laughs*

-I drink San Pelligrino like it's water. Meaning, ALL THE TIME :S

That's about it, other than my not really good to post self destructive habits :S

Edited by Dug
  • Brohoof 1

I have a bad habit of biting my fingernails a lot.

I also have a habit of procrastinating A LOT.

I also have a habit of having to check the forums like every 5 seconds lol

I never have been a person to bite my fingernails really. I dunno why. I definitely procrastinate.. And OMG I check the forums every 5 seconds to! :D YAY :D Erm I think...

Procrastination is most certainly at the top of the list

Feeling my ribs, collarbones and scars on my arms is another big one of mine

Flicking my fabulously soft emo hair to the side every five seconds

Pulling up and straightening my tie every few minutes

I listen to music 90% of the time

I sit upside down a LOT

I bite my nails (but I'm trying to stop that)

I re-tuck my shirt every few minutes, because my school uniform makes me look really fat

Also putting my hands round my wrists

That's all for now.

I procrastinate like I've said, I also sometimes put my hand around my wrist, but alot of the time I actually tend to put it around my arm less my wrist. I guess same rough thing though :P Edited by Zygen

Let me think:

-I bite my fingers at all time, even if I am not nervous. So I never have any fingernails really...

-I procrastinate way to much, as in I need to do stuff and it want get done until a few minutes before it is due.

-I pop my knuckles and neck all the freaking time, even when I can't pop them I try to.

-I get on the forums everyday whenever I can. This includes when using school computers, to when I am somewhere else. So you could say I am partially addicted to them.

-Pacing, when I have nothing better to do, I pace, and pace, and pace some more.

-Hating to talk on the phone. Don't know if it really is a habit but I always tend to not talk on the phone like alot. I tend to end conversations quite fast with simple anwsers.

That may be all I can think of, but there are probably more I just can't think of at the moment.

• Brohoof 2

I think...

• Walk with my hands in my coat pockets.
  • Always listen to music while walking
  • Imagine things while listening to music
  • Trolling people any time I can for fun
  • Playing at least 1 hour of videogames a day
  • Yes procastination.
  • Argue... A LOT
And some others thay may drive people away =D

Hehe, I tend to put my hands in my pockets on my jacket or pants one. I also seem to always imagine a music video in my head while listening to music and not doing something else. I procrastinate, and I play video games a pretty sizable amount.

-Procrastination- the worst habit I have.

-Computer Addiction- 2nd worst

-MlpForums- One of my "Better" habits

-Weight lift- Fav.

-Keep forgeting to cut finger/toe nails

-If a computer has a problem, I WILL FIX IT. NO EXCEPTIONS

-Not drinking soda- good habit. (I will drink soda on a very rare occasion, and I will usually end up crashing the next day, pretty bad)

-Almost non stop listening to music.

I think that is about it, I don't have that many habits. Or good ones at least >.>

Edited by Retro_Derpy
  • Brohoof 1