Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

DJ Hellbunny - Songs

Valeriy Tafiy

(edited)

Hai there Mr. Dj Guy! The first two sound good, especially the second! Im definitely going to have to give a listen to all of these!

And You definitely dont sound amateur in the least, im amateur, and thats more or less because I only dabble in music making as a sort of hobby on the side when im not gaming...but still! You are definitely not an amateur in my book!

Also these need to be on EQD, I dont see what they mean by "its not pony"? that doesnt even make sense to me. I think their jelly.

This is most definitely not amateur in the least! I dream of being able to make something like this!

I think I know what is going in my car next time I make a cd! that is if you dont mind?

You mean you're gonna put my songs on a CD? Well, suit yourself, my music is free, so as long as people know who is the music really from, I don't care. And thank you :)

This is a teaser,I won't upload full song because I suck.

[media=]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVzN3RYdHTs&feature=plcp[/media]

Edited by Valeriy Tafiy
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Seth Isto is a goddamn troll. I tried submitting all my songs, but he never accepted a single one,always saying they're "not pony". I guess some people are lucky or have connections, because I get nothing. Noone submitted my songs for me so I guess I won't get there until I become semi-famous, which will take a long, long journey...as if the 7 months of making songs weren't enough. I know my songs have bad quality, but I have bought new headphones now and I'm gonna add graphic effects to my videos as well. Thank you, I'm glad you like my music though.

Smoother, higher quality and has an equalizer. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAjmCh3MtMk

Again, this is Twilight, but in a higher quality. The video itself might look bad, but the music hopefully makes up for it.

I can't post more videos! :o

Gah! Can someone please write something so I can make a new reply? It won't let me post a new vid, it says I've reached the media limit!

HELP! SOMEPONY HELP!!! WRITE SOMETHING!! ANYTHING!

Edited by Valeriy Tafiy
  • Brohoof 2

I can't post more videos! :o

Gah! Can someone please write something so I can make a new reply? It won't let me post a new vid, it says I've reached the media limit!

HELP! SOMEPONY HELP!!! WRITE SOMETHING!! ANYTHING!

lolwut? Thats such a weird rule/limit.

anywho, here is your reply and also another compliment: Your music still sounds good! Space Dubtrot. In my car. Makes me happy! :wub:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I really love your songs! :) probably you dint recognize me but we talk in omegle :lol:

Lol,really? Awesome!Could we chat more? ^_^

And here's the song I wanted to post all the time,for those who haven't heard yet,I hope you'll like it:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au5vXsEf3Vo

Edited by Valeriy Tafiy
  • Brohoof 1

great stuff *Brohoof*! how do you make your music? I my self would love to learn how to make music for the fan base.

I make it in Fruity Loops Studio. But you need some plugins for making really good beats. BUT...most plugins aren't free.

Another song, theme for Queen Chrysalis:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=78zePF6368Q

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I actually like all of these songs. Not many know that I'm really into techno and dubstep because I said I like classical music. But anywho, a pat on the back to you for creating such wonderful songs. I espicially like the Discord one. And the OctaScratch one.

Edited by PegasisterTaco
  • Brohoof 1

Dude!!!!i love your songs!!!we have to do a mix sometime dude. if you ever want to do a liquid dub mix, give me a call bro. and you got yourself 6 more subscribers my friend! me and my friends love your stuff! keep it up bro!

• Brohoof 1

Dude!!!!i love your songs!!!we have to do a mix sometime dude. if you ever want to do a liquid dub mix, give me a call bro. and you got yourself 6 more subscribers my friend! me and my friends love your stuff! keep it up bro!

Wooah! Thanks! I'm glad you all like it :) I don't know about the collab, I never do collabs because we would both have to have the exact same plugins and the exact same versions of them,not to mention the DAW, and that's not impossible, but it takes time. Let me know about what you use.

Don't mind me, I just made another crappy song:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bwho_ZR6ubI

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for posting these! Whenever I feel down because I know very little about mixing my own music, it's artists like you that show me what I could potentially be. This gets me motivated to get back to studying how to mix songs, so thank you.

• Brohoof 1

Thank you for posting these! Whenever I feel down because I know very little about mixing my own music, it's artists like you that show me what I could potentially be. This gets me motivated to get back to studying how to mix songs, so thank you.

^So much this right here! Too much agreement!

^So much this right here! Too much agreement!

Lol, what? What do you mean? I'm not good at all. I suck at making good music. I just scribble and add some sounds I find nice, put them together somehow and go with it. Plus, no matter how hard I try, I can't get to places I want to get. But I have some good news. I've actually learned to use the FL Studio better now, so I'm not a complete noob, hehe.

Lol, what? What do you mean? I'm not good at all. I suck at making good music. I just scribble and add some sounds I find nice, put them together somehow and go with it. Plus, no matter how hard I try, I can't get to places I want to get. But I have some good news. I've actually learned to use the FL Studio better now, so I'm not a complete noob, hehe.

Its not being extremely good at it, professional, or well known. For me, its seeing newer people continue to happily produce and show it off no matter whether they think they suck or can't get well known. That usually energizes me to go and attempt to make something new, unless, Im in a horrible slump. So does watching/seeing them progress and get better, which I would say you have done from listening to your newer songs in here, that also makes me feel that I can get better as well if I keep at it and make myself actually show them off instead.

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Thats really awesome :D

Thank you. Even CircuitFry said that it's nice.

Ok,ok,I've been gone for so long. I've been through a lot of bad stuff recently, but now I'm back and better than ever (I think) and here is my newest song. Also, I've changed my musician name from Hellbunny to Slendermane. And this here is a remix of Flux Pavilion's Cracks, so it's a remix of a remix. Enjoy and please tell me what you all think. Thank you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSHqDLWQi6I

Edited by Valeriy Tafiy
  • Brohoof 3

Ok,ok,I've been gone for so long. I've been through a lot of bad stuff recently, but now I'm back and better than ever (I think) and here is my newest song. Also, I've changed my musician name from Hellbunny to Slendermane. And this here is a remix of Flux Pavilion's Cracks, so it's a remix of a remix. Enjoy and please tell me what you all think. Thank you!

Dude, this is so fucking amazing bro! it's like my ears are in a serene bliss!!! keep up the good work bro! :)
  • Brohoof 1

Nice man! Really good job on it! I don't extremely care for the actually wobbling, myself, since the original remix doesn't have it, but everything else is really amazing! Damn nice job on the vocals!
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Nice man! Really good job on it! I don't extremely care for the actually wobbling, myself, since the original remix doesn't have it, but everything else is really amazing! Damn nice job on the vocals!

Thanks, though the vocals are kinda dry and badly modulated.

Okay, I've been gone for a long time. Now have some BASS!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Poekx19uGwc

Glad you all like the song :I