Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Geek0zoid

I'm now accepting OC's for a PMV I hope to make by Veterans Day. The song that we're doing the PMV for is called 'Diamond Eyes' by 'Shinedown.' The PMV will take place in a war-themed part of Equestria. Two sides will be fighting each other in the PMV, so I need a good number of OC's for this one. More specifically, soldier OC's. We can make normal other OC's into a soldier, too. A good chunk of these OC's will appear around the end, which is the battle sequence. Don't worry. None of thier deaths will be shown. I plan to make it and ship it to YouTube by Veterans Day. If not, than hopefully by Christmas. The PMV will be in honor of the brave men and women that put their lives on the line each and every day for the freedom of the world. This is why I'd like to get this out there on such short notice. It's also why we need your OC's in as soon as possible.

Here's the song (They cut quite a bit out in this music video. I don't know for the life of me why they'd do that) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hez6tDpiWDA

• Brohoof 5

Why do you forget about Zeta?
I mean, come on. Anything warlike involves him, and you know that x3

Nah, i'm not trying to be mean on you. Just saying that i'd like to add him :3

• Brohoof 1

well, it would be amazing to see Repsol in this, since he is more of a ponysona then a OC. so yeah, sign me up!

tough he isn't a soldier pony...

link to his profile and some reference pics is in my signature. :)

• Brohoof 1

Why do you forget about Zeta?

I mean, come on. Anything warlike involves him, and you know that x3

Nah, i'm not trying to be mean on you. Just saying that i'd like to add him :3

You're link seems unclickable, friend :P

Would you mind giving me the link so we can model him properly?

That sounds so awesome dude!

Still got room for one more for the contribution?

I'll put some references for help, along with my OC in the link under my signature.

Thanks man!

Give him a serious, yet cool look!wink.png

Reference:

filly_swift_star_speeding__by_dxsilverxzfilly_swift_star_by_dxsilverxz-d69x7es.pcool_swift_star_by_dxsilverxz-d6au7ni.jpannoyed_swift_star_by_dxsilverxz-d6mtj6o

• Brohoof 1

That sounds so awesome dude!

Still got room for one more for the contribution?

I'll put some references for help, along with my OC in the link under my signature.

Thanks man!

Give him a serious, yet cool look!wink.png

Reference:

filly_swift_star_speeding__by_dxsilverxzfilly_swift_star_by_dxsilverxz-d69x7es.pcool_swift_star_by_dxsilverxz-d6au7ni.jpannoyed_swift_star_by_dxsilverxz-d6mtj6o

He looks he could be one of the veterans. Or the filly version of the character could be the main veteran's son

Though, the main veteran is going to be the one singing the song (And by sing, I mean sync his mouth movements with the song.)

• Brohoof 1

I don't think my OC Diamond Shine would mind being in the video. And DJ Alicorn would probably fit the mood of the song, so you can use those two. (Links in my About Me page in the OC Related spoiler)

• Brohoof 1

He looks he could be one of the veterans. Or the filly version of the character could be the main veteran's son

Though, the main veteran is going to be the one singing the song (And by sing, I mean sync his mouth movements with the song.)

Wow, I got the looks for it!?

That sounds really promising dude, I really enjoy how most find my OC awesome, truly I designed him well.

Thanks for the heads up! 

Hmm, I have two OCs in my signature, Cleo and Lyona.

Hope that they could be of use to you. 

Good luck with your animation project, maybe you'll even get featured on EQD!(Most probably, actually.)

The song is kinda meh...but go for it! Always great to see original animation, so yay for that. And yes, his cutie mark is a tesseract.

http://akseldog.deviantart.com/art/Aksel-406255970

The song is not 'kinda meh.' It's AWESOME.

XD Nah. I'm all for opinions.

Hmm, I have two OCs in my signature, Cleo and Lyona.

Hope that they could be of use to you. 

Good luck with your animation project, maybe you'll even get featured on EQD!(Most probably, actually.)

I doubt it'll be on EQD.

But, I can hope!

The song is not 'kinda meh.' It's AWESOME.

XD Nah. I'm all for opinions.

As am I, but I'm picky about music. And when you've been a metalhead for as long as I have, stuff like this can seem pretty mediocre. A bit like going from a professional fireworks display to some guy lighting roman candles in his backyard. happy.png

BRU BRU

DIS THREAD NEED MOAR CHARACTERS (unless Stephan is alright with howevermany we have) BURRURUURURRUU

Also, one more thing.

NO, WE JUST NEED MOAR

Golden Dawn is a fresh from training royal guard following in the hoofsteps of his father in protecting thoses of the thrown. Though young and still without much experience, he is very courageous. He sees Princess Celestia as worthy of example and seeks to following after the stories his father told of the princess of her actions and words towards others. He is actually the most serious out of my OCs and the one most likely to jump in to defend others. He sees himself as a protecter though he can be headstrong and naive in his thinking.

Golden Dawn Picture

phPtkdp.png

Full Bio: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/golden-dawn-r4180

Edited by EquestrianScholar

• 2 weeks later...

Convenient, considering I have a character that is a Captain in the Equestrian Air Force. That character being Captain Carmus. I have a few more militant OC's that I have yet to really make any bios for, so if you need more, let me know and I'll throw a few up.

• Brohoof 1

Convenient, considering I have a character that is a Captain in the Equestrian Air Force. That character being Captain Carmus. I have a few more militant OC's that I have yet to really make any bios for, so if you need more, let me know and I'll throw a few up.

I was hoping for a character like this to come around. He looks perfect.

This PMV is centered mostly around the Marine's Core, but I'll see if we can squeeze him in somewhere.

• Brohoof 1

By the way , feel free to use my current avatar as my OC in the video (it's my OC but in another style) or you can use the armored version on my profile :) 

• Brohoof 1