Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Updates and Pony.fm link?

Freewave
Go to solution Solved by Lavo,

Two things I'm seeing missing from mlp forums this week. First thing is NEW CONTENT which was really useful for just pulling up any active threads. Second is under our profiles we had a handy pony.fm link and shortcut which is also gone too.

What Feld0 said.....

Feld0 Lavo made some changes to MLPF and Pony.fm, including the way that accounts work. I'm not sure what happened with the new content thing, but I know that the Pony.fm profile links had to go in their original form for technical reasons.

I'd open a support ticket for the view new content button, since there's no reason I'm aware of that should be gone. As for the button... I'll see what I can do to get that brought back.

There's a crap-ton of things that have inevitably gotten screwed over or broken because of this new skin layout implementation. Everything from temperature icons for topics to specific buttons throughout the forum have received bizarre errors, and this is simply a nature of coding and development. Stuff is always going to break when you make changes, no matter how smoothed out something was before-hand. Helping Lavo out by individually pointing out specifics can aide him in the ultimate goal of removing them all :)

Until such a day where the new theme has none or few of these errors, the old theme is useable by clicking the 'Change Theme' drop-down menu found in the lower left of the board :3

I hope this helps!

• Brohoof 1

The view new content button is still there, just in the search box.

c0fe216160.png

As for the Pony.fm button, that will not be coming back for some time.

• Brohoof 1