Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The End of Equestria (RP)

Demonic Soulz

Equinox was walking around Trottingham and enjoing the new day. He walked around the next corner and stopped when he saw the newspaper. "Ponyville destroyed...Elements of Harmony lost and dead" Equinox read the article to himslef and then headed onward. "That can't happen...no way" He said to himself.

OOC: http://mlpforums.com/topic/75421-the-end-of-equestria/#entry1916878

Edited by DragonSlayer Ornstei

Light Streak was in the Everfree Forest as all the commotion began. "What the hay is going on?" He asked, going to the edge of the forest, making sure he had his cloak on him at all times. "Holy cow!" Light shouted as he witnessed the destruction of nearby Ponyville. "Wh- What happened?!" He yelled. "Why did this happen?!" He yelled, slamming his hoof into a tree, making sure to stay away from the town at all costs, not wanting to die.

Josh wandered for days,like he always did. not knowing anything about the events until he stumbled on the outskirts of the town once known as ponyville. A newspaper blew into his face. Taking it off and reading he sighed. "well the world is doomed" he laughed slightly "nah im sure somepony can step up to a mark and beat this." Josh Walked deep into a nearby forest and made camp for the day

Edited by Guest

((Maybe I'm late, if I am, sorry))

Swinging Breeze flew over Ponyville for the last time. Usually he was happy when he was in the air, but this time he couldn't be any more depressed. He had to watch his hometown, the town he'd lived in all his life, get destroyed. "This is my fault... I could've helped, but I didn't... And now my home is gone forever." He said to himself, crying as he flew.

((You're okay))

Equinox teleported to Ponyville and sighed as he saw what happened. He cursed to himself as he went to the library. "I need to see what happened and why Twilight didn't do anything..." He said to himself as he made it to the library...only to find it in ruins. "Whatever...or whoever did this...was powerful.." He said as he looked through the destroyed tree looking for soemthing

((You're okay))

Equinox teleported to Ponyville and sighed as he saw what happened. He cursed to himself as he went to the library. "I need to see what happened and why Twilight didn't do anything..." He said to himself as he made it to the library...only to find it in ruins. "Whatever...or whoever did this...was powerful.." He said as he looked through the destroyed tree looking for soemthing

Swinging saw a pony by the library, and took the opportunity to spend a little more time at home. "The longer you hold on, the harder it will be to let go." He reminded himself. He shook his head, ignoring the thought. "What are you still doing here? Everypony's gone, the place is ruined. If you have any common sense I suggest you just get out now." He said.

Star Belle's head hang low while she walked though the streets of Manehatten, her hometown. She was usually happy, always trying to look on the bright side. But now there was no bright side to look at.

She remembered it all. Ponyville, where she had lived for the past few years, destroyed. Elements of Harmony dying. Her friends, Pinkie & Twilight... gone. Their friends, dead too. (She had known them, of course, bought their products, but 'friends' wouldn't be the exactly be the term.)

Equestria's greatest army had fallen.

Star sighed, walking into a clothing shop. Maybe shopping could lift her sprirts a bit.

"I know...but Twilight Sparkle was my friend alright...and I want to know what happened..." He said answering the pony who talked to him. "Besides I'm looking for something...here it is" He said grabbing a book and opened it to see the hollowed out space...empty. "It's...not here" He said to himself as he dropped the book

@

@

Light peered out of the forest and started to trot out of the forest. Light began to cry at all the evil and carnage that had occurred. "Why couldn't I stop it? Why wasn't I ready?" Shouted Light, hitting his head on a ruined building. "Whoever did this will pay! It will be a moment of truth!" Shouted Light, walking around. "Maybe I can see if Twilight survived..." Murmured Light, walking to Twilight's library. When he got there, he saw a couple of ponies in what appeared to be a conversation. Maybe they can help me... Thought Light. "Hello?" Light shouted. "I could use a little help here!"

@

@

Light peered out of the forest and started to trot out of the forest. Light began to cry at all the evil and carnage that had occurred. "Why couldn't I stop it? Why wasn't I ready?" Shouted Light, hitting his head on a ruined building. "Whoever did this will pay! It will be a moment of truth!" Shouted Light, walking around. "Maybe I can see if Twilight survived..." Murmured Light, walking to Twilight's library. When he got there, he saw a couple of ponies in what appeared to be a conversation. Maybe they can help me... Thought Light. "Hello?" Light shouted. "I could use a little help here!"

"Don't waste your time! We know why you're here, we were here for the same reason." Swinging said. "Well, I think we were at least." He added. He really didn't know why the other pony was there, but he knew he was there to get him out of Ponyville. Whatever the case, I'm leaving as soon as I can convince these two to come with me. He decided.

Equinox turned to look at another pony. "If you are looking for Twilight she's not here...and neither is the element" He said looking at the pony. "What ever has happened...I'm going to see if the princesses know about it" He said as his horn glowed a red color. "If you are coming with me then get near me now" He said

Equinox turned to look at another pony. "If you are looking for Twilight she's not here...and neither is the element" He said looking at the pony. "What ever has happened...I'm going to see if the princesses know about it" He said as his horn glowed a red color. "If you are coming with me then get near me now" He said

Swinging sighed and stood next to the pony, deciding to go with him. "Goodbye forever Ponyville... I'll miss you." He said under his breath. He had tears in his eyes again, but he tried to hide it. I grew up here, everything from my childhood is just going to disappear, and I'll be the only one who remembers... He thought.

Edited by Blazing Hoof

Red, yellow, green, pink...

Nothing. Star sighed, leaving the store. She would go to her new apartment- it certainly wasn't home - and flopped onto the bed. She wondered if she should have stayed longer to investigate. No, leaving after confirming their deaths was the smarter choice. Less time she spent there, less she got attached. The newspapers only double-confirmed everything.

In her train of thought, she wondered if any of their relatives survived. The Apple family, Cutie Mark Crursaders... What about the Elements of Harmony? Who would manage them now?

Oh well, shouldn't get involved with stuff's that's not my business, Star Belle told herself before drifting off to sleep.

"I am not looking for Twilight. I seek only what has become of my fri-" light stopped when he saw the body. Red with a blue mane, Light crossed to it. There lay the lifeless body of Blasted Nova ((OOC: I got his permission to do this.)). "No... No... NO!" Shouted Light, quickly pulling out his claymore. "Whoever did this will pay!" He shouted. "And that's the honest truth. This is my new mission: to find the one who killed my friend! I will go with you two, if you help me in my quest to avenge my friend." Said Light, sheathing his claymore and moving over to the two ponies. "Will you help me achieve my goal?" He asked

"We'll help" He said as he teleported himself, and you guys to Canterlot. "I'm going to see the princesses...ask them what happened" He said as he made a katana appear. Before he could he saw a guard standing post. "Guard I n-" Equinox was interrupted by the guard almost hitting him a spear.  

"Whoa!" Shouted Light, drawing his claymore. "Stay away, guard, I'm not afraid to use this!" Shouted Light, waving the blade in front of himself and trying to look confident. "Let us through! We wish to see the princesses!" Shouted Light to the guards, getting closer to them, ready for any attack on himself.

"The Princesses...they dont reside here anymore" The guard said as he tried to stab Equinox but the spear was grabbed and shoved through his neck and the guard disappeared into smoke. "We need to move...now" Equinox said as he rused onward doging the sights of the guards.

Light followed Equinox quietly, as not to gain notice of the guards, but keeping his claymore out, in case they were spotted. Gee, I don't remember this much hostile security guards and protocols. Thought Light as he kept right on Equinox's tail, so they could stick together, all three of them.

Jeez, what happened to them? Swinging wondered, running behind the group. He flew above them for a bit so that he could keep up, seeing as he was much faster at flying than he was at running. As long as I keep up, I should be fine. He thought. For the time being, he was just going to keep up, but if he needed to fight anyone he would.

Equinox went up to the front of the entrance and dashed passed a few guards slashing through them. "There is no way this has happened" Equinox said as he got surrounded by guards. "Great...more of them" He said as his weapon glowed with a red aura. "Come and try to kill me" He said

"You won't fight alone." Said Light, stepping up to Equinox. "WE fight." Added Light as his blade glowed red. "Strange, this only glows red when evil forces are nearby. "You have not told me your name yet, but I think these guards aren't as much of ponies of justice as they once were." Whispered Light.

"My name is Equinox whats yours" He asked as he looked at the pony. "You're right..my blade does the same and these ponies...look evil" Equinox said as he looked around and saw many ideas on how to kill the guards but sees a chandelier. "I have an Idea...you up for it" 

"Of course I am! I'm always up for a good fight!" Said Light. "And it's nice to meet you, Equinox. I am Light Streak, adventurer of the Everfree." Said Light, clutching the cloak he was wearing. "So, what is this plan of yours, and just how awesome and sure to beat the bad guys is it?" Inquired Light.

"Get them in a group...and cut the chain to the chandelier killing them" Equinox said as he sidestepped a guard and stabbed one through it's neck. "Lets finish this quickly" He said as he teleported up to the chandelier. "Okay bring them under" He said as he was ready to cut the chain

Light nodded. "Hey, knuckleheads!" Light shouted at the guards. "It's a person questioning your authority!" Shouted Light, being as obvious and easy-to-spot as humanly possible. Waving his arms and shouting, Light hoped the guards would fall for Equinox's plan. This had better work. thought Light.