Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The End of Equestria (RP)

Demonic Soulz

"Focus on healing yourself, Equinox. I'll do my best to help you and anypony else that requires assistance." Said Light to Equinox, with a calm and soothing tone. "I may have lost a great friend, but I'll never forget what my mother said so many years ago she told me that life can almost kill you when you try to survive, but just know that it's good to be alive. And you know me, I can't tell a lie, so what I say is true." Said Light.

Josh pulled out his knife and cut up a herb then feeling convinced it was small enough he put the rest away and after crushing it into powder he used the knife to get the powdered herb into his leg " so if you guys are seraching for the elements of harmony will you want help? And if you let me help where should we start? "

Edited by Guest

"Let's fly there." Swinging decided. He always loved flying, so maybe that would help him feel a bit better about everything. It's going to be hard going back, but it's worth it... He thought. He knew there were some things that could help them there, even if there weren't that many. Maybe I should apologize for earlier... I did kinda yell at her for no reason... He decided, randomly switching thoughts. He decided he'd wait for a better time, then apologize.

"Alright!" Star Belle shouted, taking off into the air. "So... Ponyville is in... that direction." She headed towards Ponyville.

"So, where should we look first? Probably where they lived, but whose property should we start with?" Star asked, looking questionably at Swinging.

Edited by EpicHarmony

"Alright!" Star Belle shouted, taking off into the air. "So... Ponyville is in... That direction." She headed towards Ponyville.

"So, where should we look first? Probably where they lived, but whose property should we start with?" Star asked looking questionably at Swinging.

"Let's start with... Maybe Applejack's farm? It seems like somewhere that's deserted enough to be a hiding place." Swinging suggested. He wasn't sure where in Ponyville they would be, but a farm that nopony would think to go to seemed like a good place to start. I would say... Never mind, we'll check there next. He thought as he was flying.

Josh pulled out his knife and cut up a herb then feeling convinced it was small enough he put the rest away and after crushing it into powder he used the knife to get the powdered herb into his leg " so if you guys are seraching for the elements of harmony will you want help? And if you let me help where should we start? "

"To tell you the truth, I have no idea where in the wide world of Equestria to start." Said Light to Josh. "It's all up to Equinox to decide where to go. Your herbs of healing will definitely help him, though." Added Light, looking at Equinox. "How are you feeling! Do you know where the elements are?" Light asked. "Or at least where to start?"

"Let's start with... Maybe Applejack's farm? It seems like somewhere that's deserted enough to be a hiding place." Swinging suggested. He wasn't sure where in Ponyville they would be, but a farm that nopony would think to go to seemed like a good place to start. I would say... Never mind, we'll check there next. He thought as he was flying.

"Okay then. Applejack's farm it is," Star Belle said while doing a barrel roll in midair.

Star Belle was wondering: the Elements of Harmony were dead, but what about their families? They might be alive.

"Hey, do you think their families might still be alive? Because they might be the new Elements."

"I doubt it." Swinging said sadly. "If nearly everyone in Ponyville is dead I highly doubt the elements' families would still be alive." He explained. He hated talking about how almost everyone in Ponyville was dead, but it was true and he couldn't just act like it wasn't. Then again... Maybe if we're lucky some of them are. He thought. "Maybe if they live out of Ponyville, they could have survived." He added.

Josh smiled "they are only herbs mostly normal is hard to come by magical ones but they always make the best potions. Ive stock piled a few they can be used as weapons to" He put a few away except for a dark red one which poured a few milimetres into its bottle cap and handed to equinox "drink it its made from blood moss which has speicial platelets inside of it. it can heal virtually any internal wound"

Star Belle dived to catch her falling beret.

"Hm... Well, the Apples live out of town. Maybe the rest of Applejack's family is still alive. And the Cutie Mark Crusaders, if they were in their clubhouse. Fluttershy's pets... But nopony else lives on the edge of town."

((Blood Moss...srsly Dark Souls))

Equinox took the potion and looked at it. "Thanks" He said as he drank the potion. "Too bad it wont fix broken bones" He said as he got up and felt pain as he winced. "Then again mybe wait here for a bit till I can move" He said. "Anyways I was thinking of looking here first since I live in Trottingham actually

"Start in Trottingham? Hmmmm- sounds like a good plan. I can scout ahead of us so that it's safe for you to get through, Equinox." Said Light. "Did you want me to go on ahead, or should I stay here with you and Josh?" Asked Light, pacing around and fingering his blade.

Star Belle dived to catch her falling beret.

"Hm... Well, the Apples live out of town. Maybe the rest of Applejack's family is still alive. And the Cutie Mark Crusaders, if they were in their clubhouse. Fluttershy's pets... But nopony else lives on the edge of town."

"I suppose you're right... Maybe they're still alive." Swinging said. "If they are, maybe we can ask them for help finding the elements." He suggested. He was almost certain they wouldn't be helpful, but it was worth a shot at least. Maybe we should check the castle first... Where better to hide the elements than where they were first formed? He thought.

"Alright, we're almost there," Star Belle said. "Let's start with the Sweet Apple Acres. With all the space, there's gotta be a clue or survivor there.

"But where should be go next? Carousel Boutique, the Library, Sugarcube Corner, Fluttershy's house, or *gulp* where they were last."

(Small time skip should be entered somewhere)

"Alright, we're almost there," Star Belle said. "Let's start with the Sweet Apple Acres. With all the space, there's gotta be a clue or survivor there.

"But where should be go next? Carousel Boutique, the Library, Sugarcube Corner, Fluttershy's house, or *gulp* where they were last."

(Small time skip should be entered somewhere)

(One more post and we'll skip a bit, if it's okay with the DM)

"Well, I think we should go to the castle at the back of the Everfree..." Swinging suggested. "I mean, nopony ever goes there, it's guarded by Celestia knows what, it's a perfect hiding place for at least one of the elements." He said. He didn't want to go there necessarily, but he had to to find one of the elements.

(lol I know a lot of real herbs but I prefer using made up ones I find it more fun im.weird)

"Well there is none knit or Comfrey it's real name it helps severed bone repair but I've got none. I could go search if you wish. Oh and how do we find people for the elements? Surely that's gonna challenging." Josh flapped his wings checking they hadn't Been hurt

• 2 weeks later...

((Sorry for not posting I have been waiting for Mint Drop to post but she hasnt yet cause she was supposed to meet up with Equinox, Josh, and Light))

Equinox got up and looked at Light and Josh. "I live inTrottingham so it should be easy to search around...but where would on of the elements be at" He asked himself

(One more post and we'll skip a bit, if it's okay with the DM)

"Well, I think we should go to the castle at the back of the Everfree..." Swinging suggested. "I mean, nopony ever goes there, it's guarded by Celestia knows what, it's a perfect hiding place for at least one of the elements." He said. He didn't want to go there necessarily, but he had to to find one of the elements.

"True. Honestly, I don't believe in the strange creatures that live there. I've convinced myself that those are myths used to hide something, a grave secret. Don't know what, but with all those myths, it must be pretty darn important." Star said, she didn't believe in timberwolves. She still wondered about that "attack" on Spike, though...

@

"Well, I have a place we could look for Loyalty at." Said Light to Equinox. "Also, it's good to see that pure better, Equinox." Added Light. "The element of Loyalty probably could be founded in the cave." Said Light. "There was a cave I wandered in when I was a child, and I found a glowing gem, but didn't pick it up. Maybe that ww as the element. I could probably also find Honesty and Magic."

(Yaaaay it is alive!!! I'm happy )

"Hmmmm I did see a glowing thing crash in the everfree forest when I was camped there a while back. Maybe that was one of the elements" Josh said to equinox "if it is one of the elements it could always lead us to another element"

(Yaaaay it is alive!!! I'm happy )

"Hmmmm I did see a glowing thing crash in the everfree forest when I was camped there a while back. Maybe that was one of the elements" Josh said to equinox "if it is one of the elements it could always lead us to another element"

"Did it happen to be orange? If it was, I saw it, too. Which was another one of the elements that I think I saw." Said Light to Josh. "But whatever it is, I have a feeling that we have a long journey ahead of us." Added Light, looking upon Trottingham. In that moment Light felt hope. Hope for the future.

@@Josh Riordan,@@super2379,

"Well lets head to the cave and check this glowing gem out for all we know its an Element of Harmony" Equinox said looking at Josh and Light. "Also we all have weapons right because I cna't find my katana anywhere" He said as he sighed. "Never mind...it broke"

"I have my claymore with me." Said Light, unsheathing his blade. It wasn't broken, and it didn't glow. "No threat is near... Yet." Said Light, twirling the blade in his hands. "This should suit me fine, Equinox. I could forge you another blade." Offered Light to Equinox. Edited by super2379

"True. Honestly, I don't believe in the strange creatures that live there. I've convinced myself that those are myths used to hide something, a grave secret. Don't know what, but with all those myths, it must be pretty darn important." Star said, she didn't believe in timberwolves. She still wondered about that "attack" on Spike, though...

"I wouldn't consider them myths necessarily..." Swinging said. "At least, not the timberwolves..." He added. He shook his head, trying to forget about the times he'd been near the things. "But as far as I know, there's nothing else in there that might be dangerous. So we might as well find out what's there." He said, heading in the direction of the Everfree.

I have my claymore with me." Said Light, unsheathing his blade. It wasn't broken, and it didn't glow. "No threat is near... Yet." Said Light, twirling the blade in his hands. "This should suit me fine, Equinox. I could forge you another blade." Offered Light to Equinox.

"That would be great cause I mostly use my katana with my magic which also allows me to create a ethereal blade but it slowly drains my strength with I continue using it" He explained as he made the blade but it quickly disappeared. "I don't have much strength at the moment to use it for long periods 

"I wouldn't consider them myths necessarily..." Swinging said. "At least, not the timberwolves..." He added. He shook his head, trying to forget about the times he'd been near the things. "But as far as I know, there's nothing else in there that might be dangerous. So we might as well find out what's there." He said, heading in the direction of the Everfree.

"Well... I'm not sure what's in there either, so I'm not gonna act like nothing could ever go wrong. After all, that "timberwolf" attack on Spike had to be something. The weather controls itself, and animals take care of themselves, so there's a danger of getting struck by lightning or ambushed by a crazy squirrel.

But really... if this forest is so dangerous, why would ponies build a town next to it? And Zecora the-not-so-creepy zebra be alive? Ugh... I never understood why everypony thought she was creepy. And my friends didn't give me any room in that tree we were hiding in." Star Belle told Swinging Breeze.

"Well... I'm not sure what's in there either, so I'm not gonna act like nothing could ever go wrong. After all, that "timberwolf" attack on Spike had to be something. The weather controls itself, and animals take care of themselves, so there's a danger of getting struck by lightning or ambushed by a crazy squirrel.

But really... if this forest is so dangerous, why would ponies build a town next to it? And Zecora the-not-so-creepy zebra be alive? Ugh... I never understood why everypony thought she was creepy. And my friends didn't give me any room in that tree we were hiding in." Star Belle told Swinging Breeze.

"Why were you hiding in a tree exactly?" Swinging asked. It may have sounded like a pointless question, but it could actually help him depending on the way Star answered. I have a plan, but it may be pretty difficult to actually do... He thought. He didn't even stop to think about anything else.