Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Haters Wanting to Execute Bronies: Your Reaction?

The Prime Reaper

what will you do?  

120 users have voted

1. 1. What would you do at that moment?

• Smack his face
    • Take the reaper scythe and chop him off
    • Reason with him not to hate but don't judge people
    • Laughing sarcastically, leave
    • Just simply leave with no emotion
    • Convert him into a brony although it seems impossible
    • Brohoof and hugging

Of course, most Christians hate bronies especially the most aggressive ones.

I advise you to look at the Christian bronies thread on this forum.

Also while I do agree that aggressive Christians (that is a good way of describing them BTW) are likely to be anti-brony, the reality is that most Christians either don't care (they spend time being passionate about more important things) or they just think that it is weird and at worst are concerned that it is a sign of a larger problem. Or the Christians are fans themselves.

On topic: while I wish that I could reason with someone who hates bronies enough to want the government to fund their execution, that kind of hate is so totally off the wall that there would just be no way.

The most that I would be able to say is, "Seriously? You want to increase taxes to kill people that you don't like? Didn't Hitler arrange for people he didn't like to be killed too?" If that doesn't make him think about what he is saying, there would be nothing else that I could say.

It would be one thing if he just said something like, "Bronies are all gay," and he was a good enough friend to talk to about how he has been misinformed, but I think that even then, there comes a point in the conversation where you can tell if someone has closed themselves off from alternative/truthful viewpoints and just wants to be insulting.

The Bible even says several times not to try to engage in rational conversation with foolish people because it is a waste of time and energy. I first learned that the hard way...

• Brohoof 1

This sort of hate and intolerance is not new to me, when I was in the military a lot of middle aged or old people, of every denomination requested we neutralize every enemy, and by that they mean Muslims and Arabs, of course we didn't listen to them, but the surly in their language and expressions was so disturbing, it was a disgraceful feeling we had, and it didn't matter that I was a corpsman or medic. It's not only Muslims, also homosexuals, illegals and other innocent Americans that these so call "American patriots" also wanted us to eradicate, it's only recently bronies was added to this ethic cleansing hit list, it's saddens and hurts me that the nation I defended has become obsessed and consumed by furious, vitriolic dour, more concerned about looking normal, and worshipping the federal gods. I would not pay attention to these haters, they don't deserve to be heard, the media all ready focuses too much on passionate, irrational anger, so I would not give them the satisfaction of getting what they want, a voice and a message to someone with the power to work the hatter's will, I hope nothing happen and the hate will dissipate, however, if a brony hating crusade does occur, we at FOB Equestria will be there to defend y'all in a heartbeat, our words and our presence could stand down any mob, so my bronies and pegasisters stand tall, be brave, love and tolerate the haters, don't give them the satisfaction they need to go hunting for bronies.      

Edited by King Edward
  • Brohoof 1

It would be one thing if he just said something like, "Bronies are all gay," and he was a good enough friend to talk to about how he has been misinformed, but I think that even then, there comes a point in the conversation where you can tell if someone has closed themselves off from alternative/truthful viewpoints and just wants to be insulting.

Which brings up the point that it's sad we've reached a point where terms for sexual preferences, gender, and sometimes even race are used as offensive insults.  

• Brohoof 1

Laugh and walk away.

If they want to be followers of the Nazi belief in the aryan race, thats their place. They won't get far because the world doesn't agree with it regardless.

Even the phsyco religious zealots won't go that far.

wow...that escalated quickly!

It sounds like sarcasm to me...but I know there are people out there who actually think that way...I've never understood that mindset to be honest...the whole idea of "let's end someone's life." I feel most people don't actually know the weight that sentence carries...

You see...I believe the world has been slowly becoming desensitized...you go to the movies and see someone get their head ripped off and it's just like..."oh well...that's that..." or you watch the news and hear someone's been mangled in a barfight or something, and you just say "well...that's the world we live in..." to me, I've only become more sensitive to that stuff as life goes on...people have lost the notion that life is precious and should be respected...I dislike justin bieber's music and the fandom, but I would never dream of saying all his supporters should be executed!

And another thing...I myself would call myself a "christian" (even though I hate to use that term these days, as it generally now means an extremist and someone who puts themselves on a pedestal, and knows 100 percent that they are right about everything...)

But I do believe in God, and the bible (thought I realize it's only faith and I could be wrong in my beliefs)...and I can't understand why so many Christians are against the idea of bronies...are the morals of love, kindness, tolerance, and friendship things not taught in scripture? Of course they are!...who care's if the show is "sensitive..." Jesus wept on many occasions after all...shall we call him "unmanly" for doing so?

My advice to you is just to go about your normal business, and be the best example of a good human being you can be...

It is harder to criticize/reject someone who is kind and positive than someone who is agressive and opinionated...

• Brohoof 2

And another thing...I myself would call myself a "christian" (even though I hate to use that term these days, as it generally now means an extremist and someone who puts themselves on a pedestal, and knows 100 percent that they are right about everything...)

But I do believe in God, and the bible (thought I realize it's only faith and I could be wrong in my beliefs)...and I can't understand why so many Christians are against the idea of bronies...are the morals of love, kindness, tolerance, and friendship things not taught in scripture? Of course they are!...who care's if the show is "sensitive..." Jesus wept on many occasions after all...shall we call him "unmanly" for doing so?

Theres a difference in being a christian and being a zealot though.

The problem they see with MLP and Ponies is that they have the preconceived notion that its for homosexuals or child molesters (neither case proven) and that some elements from the series are taken from paganism. 

Such as the name Celestia, and being that its a "spiritualism" based set of belief's, and not a god based set... They take issue in that. HUGE issue in that.. Especially when a character says "Thank Celestia" where one would normally hear "Thank God"

Its to the point even that a catholic group bought up a building in front of a memorial of one of the oldest/last known spiritualist worship sites in the area out my way, and petitioned that the site (and the massive still thriving tree) be removed despite its protected status as a local historical landmark. Yeeeah.. failed mind you.

That site was there THOUSANDS of years before they were... Its no longer in use at all, and is just a flipping rusted old plaque on a stone.. so come on.

Zealots just believe they're 100% right despite the words they preach often negate the very thing they use them to enforce.

A proper Christian has an open enough mind to live and let live. They may disagree with someone elses choices, but they aren't going to take gods will (by interpretation) into their own hands, knowing that is also a major sin to commit ones self too.

Edited by GrimCW
  • Brohoof 3

wow...that escalated quickly!

It sounds like sarcasm to me...but I know there are people out there who actually think that way...I've never understood that mindset to be honest...the whole idea of "let's end someone's life." I feel most people don't actually know the weight that sentence carries...

You see...I believe the world has been slowly becoming desensitized...you go to the movies and see someone get their head ripped off and it's just like..."oh well...that's that..." or you watch the news and hear someone's been mangled in a barfight or something, and you just say "well...that's the world we live in..." to me, I've only become more sensitive to that stuff as life goes on...people have lost the notion that life is precious and should be respected...I dislike justin bieber's music and the fandom, but I would never dream of saying all his supporters should be executed!

My advice to you is just to go about your normal business, and be the best example of a good human being you can be...

It is harder to criticize/reject someone who is kind and positive than someone who is agressive and opinionated...

That was what exactly i have done in that moment.

Laughing sarcastically to prove that i have listened to have and respect his idea in which i feel little angry about it.

Leaving to prove that i hate his idea  so much but i don't want smack him because he is not worthy.

Wait, did you say...execute? Isn't that a tad harsh? I understand not everybody may like the fandom, and some may even feel aggression and or rage towards us, but execution? I know it was probably a joke, but that's a joke about killing a good amount of people JUST because they like a show. It just seems a little ignorant, I guess is what I'm getting at. Oh well, the best thing to do is the standard brony response...love and tolerate!

Wanting to execute a group of people for liking an innocent awesome cartoon??? That's completely stupid and anyone who would actually want to do that is very very sick. People really disgust me sometimes with their hatred...

I would probably say to the haters to just leave us alone,we are allowed to be whoever we are,they should just accept it and be cool with us fellow bronies!

It doesn't matter who we are! We are allowed for our likes and dislikes! The haters cant control us 

Wait, did you say...execute? Isn't that a tad harsh? I understand not everybody may like the fandom, and some may even feel aggression and or rage towards us, but execution? I know it was probably a joke, but that's a joke about killing a good amount of people JUST because they like a show. It just seems a little ignorant, I guess is what I'm getting at. Oh well, the best thing to do is the standard brony response...love and tolerate!

It is true, i have written everyword he just said.

He just hates the show, no matter anyone tries to convert him.

Reason may not work.

If someone seriously wants the government to execute all bronies, here is my reaction:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0

And then I'd sarcastically say "Good luck with that", then walk off laughing.

True story! I did laughed the sacarstically!

But forgot to say "Good luck with that!" Damn! I wished i could say that at that moment.

chuck-norris-approves-o.gif

• Brohoof 1

Wow that's dark.

I'm pretty sure he might be kidding though since I don't think the teacher would be to kind with a report pretty much persuading the government to do pretty much a genocide.

So you can use arguments like that since even to an outsider those would seem ridiculous

Wow that's dark.

I'm pretty sure he might be kidding though since I don't think the teacher would be to kind with a report pretty much persuading the government to do pretty much a genocide.

So you can use arguments like that since even to an outsider those would seem ridiculous

He didn't use that topic to talk today but using the topic about why sport college athletes should get paid.

Luckily for him that he didn't use this "execution of bronies" topic.

But his flame of hate digusted me.

• Brohoof 1

I voted use the reaper scythe and I'm serious.

I have an actual scythe.

And I'm out looking for haters.angry.png

No, but really, I don't understand the idea of outwardly hating something... just another illogical human psychological reaction I guess... I don't get humans sometimes. I guess I'm just... cold.

Or super awesomely smart.

img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

I voted use the reaper scythe and I'm serious.

I have an actual scythe.

And I'm out looking for haters.angry.png

No, but really, I don't understand the idea of outwardly hating something... just another illogical human psychological reaction I guess... I don't get humans sometimes. I guess I'm just... cold.

Or super awesomely smart.

img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

Here! Use my scythe. (10 times much more powerful than nuke)

My scythe is the real Reaper weapon, it is very powerful.

So read the description before using it. sleep.png

32785.jpg

Such as the name Celestia, and being that its a "spiritualism" based set of belief's, and not a god based set... They take issue in that. HUGE issue in that.. Especially when a character says "Thank Celestia" where one would normally hear "Thank God"

Really? that's how people are seeing it?...it's a different world, of course things are going to be different! Like Manehattan for instance...it's a play on phrase...and if I'm not mistaken, isn't spiritualism a strong part of Christianity? It's just more vague in the series as to be open to many beliefs and not shove any particular side down throats...I do see your point though...zealotism would be a better way of describing it...I believe extremists on either side are both at fault personally...

I facehoofed at just seeing the title before even coming on here.

Haters who are threatening bronies to the point of wanting to execute them?

I never understand them...

I mean what the hell? It's a freakin TV show! Have these little poor, insecure, low-life, pathetic scums any respect!? Well of course not, seeing how they be would so stupid and immature as to focus all their pointless hatred on a group of bronies and their innocent love for a dang TV show. A harmless entertaining TV show that has done nothing legitimately wrong to these haters, nothing at all! 

Such hatred and threats is just pointless. 

Wanting to have all fans of this wonderful show executed? Heck, I would go as far as to consider that inhumane. We all have a right to enjoy what we want and express ourselves in whatever manner we wish; if they don't like it, then too bad; just ignore it. Simple as that.

But really, as ridiculous and messed up this guy sounds, I'm pretty sure we wouldn't have to worry about any of this crap ever occurring.

persuade the government for funding the executions of all bronies.

HA! Are you kidding me? 

That's clearly unconstitutional and it goes against a lot of what our government body stands for. 

Sigh.... these haters are fighting for a lost cause. :P lol

• Brohoof 1

Really? that's how people are seeing it?...it's a different world, of course things are going to be different! Like Manehattan for instance...it's a play on phrase...and if I'm not mistaken, isn't spiritualism a strong part of Christianity? It's just more vague in the series as to be open to many beliefs and not shove any particular side down throats...I do see your point though...zealotism would be a better way of describing it...I believe extremists on either side are both at fault personally...

For some yes, theres a thing about how its has pagan (not god) influences all over it, and how its supposedly meant to recruit children to the "anti christ" in regards to the Unicorn supposedly (My bibliography isn't very good) having been used to describe the end of times and the coming of the anti christ. Theres a few christian (non-spoof) sites that have lists of these things.

Spiritualism is a tricky word since some do use it in regard to Bible based religions to refer to spiritual healing. Much like how "Pagan" is oft used to describe cultists and such. Its literal meaning is just to refer to anyone who doesn't believe in god as they're god, and isn't christian/catholic. But its been redubbed in recent years as an actual sort of religion.

Spiritualism is actually usually based around spiritual beliefs in ghosts (spirits of the dead), or everything having a spirit of its own, and often doesn't put priority on one over another.

Kind of another thing thats being over-run and re-written. Like easter (the name moreso than anything else), christmas (should be in august), and a host of other things. Even halloween is being overthrown at this point and TMK it was a christian thing to begin with... Yet many still call it a "pagan holiday"....

right...

Edited by GrimCW