Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I get embarrassed too easily...

Page.Turner

I do get embarrassed but I just keep up the poker face just so I don't look like a fool. 

• 4 years later...

You really needed a me in your college life back whenever you posted this. Despite this being extremely old I’m still gonna drop this here anyway in case anyone else is embarrassed over small things like the op mentioned with drawing.

This was just three/four years ago I took a random college art class. Young girl who sat next to me came in. She found a kitten outside and didn’t know what to do. She was scared to leave it and afraid of getting into trouble for having it. She had it hid and begged me not to say anything.I’m like girl I got you. So things went fine for like the first half hour but then the kitten started meowing. Which caught the teachers attention and he started asking questions towards us. She froze up and I started arguing with the teacher over hearing meowing. I was a 26/27 year old in a class full of 18-early 20 year olds arguing to convince a teacher he’s crazy for hearing cat noises.Eventually she had to come clean about it and luckily the teacher was cool about it. Got a whole lecture on lying and not being honest about it. 

The whole point of this story is you don’t have to be afraid and embarrassed of being seen drawing while people like me exist. Nobody would have really cared about you drawing anyway but If you were in my class drawing that day I can promise you nobody would have paid attention to you. I have quite a lot of instances throughout my various years I took one off college classes where I ended up making a spectacle of myself. You drawing isn’t likely going to draw any attention to yourself. 

• Shocked 1