Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching "Not-so" Common Community (SoL/Comedy)

Anneal

RP Link.

Twenty years after the coronation of Princess Twilight, all was stable and well. The Great Equestrian Empire flourished with little conflict and has recently became a world superpower. Everypony enjoyed a life of tranquility and richness.

Until, that is, something utterly threatening and bad happened that instantly changed Equestria as we know it.

No, it was not another rising of some antagonistic deity. It wasn't some pony uprising, let alone a warfare between another country. And no, Equestria isn't stuck in some imminent apocalypse. Not that we're seeing anything of the sort happening anytime soon.

The Princesses had made a model community, and they named it West Ponyville, which was technically a town itself that lay ten miles or so west of Ponyville, through the small green hills that surrounded the grand little village. Why was it so threatening? It was mainly designed in an to create a utopian society.

But it was the exact idea that lead to ponies getting shivers on their back. The world was developing every second, yet the Princess were not concerning itself with worldly events and instead used their money for an experimental town. Plus, the whole idea of a utopia was so radical and ridiculous that many has considered it to be a waste of good money.

But nonetheless, the place was built. And that's where all of you come in.

The town had exactly one year to organize itself into a fully fledged town and prosper until governmental inspection. If it does not meet the requires, the town will be torn down.

Rules:

1. The basic one: No god-nodding and Mary Sues.

2. Blood, gore, sex, you know all that, are not allowed. It's a Slice of Life, not an Fighting RP.

3. Alicorns are banned.

4. At the least, put some effort into your roleplay writing and have some common sense. I'm not going to allow lazy roleplayers here.

Good

The devilishly handsome Earth Stallion stepped into the spotlight, enjoying the bright glow and the applause. He knew he was the "most bestest coolest" pony in town. At least that's how he saw it.

Lame

I punch the changeling in the face.

Also Lame

Pegasus Stallion: *walks into group* Hello, I'm Pegasus Stallion!

5. There are unlimited slots, therefore this RP is always open.

6. Link your character application and state his or her occupation.

Characters:
1. Bayonet/Shivty - Gloomfury
2. Mint Drop - Mint Drop
3. Angel Light - Mint Drop
4. Sunset Sky - Mint Drop
5. Swift Strike - DubbyDash.

6. Blueprint - Cartophile

7. Sleigh Bell - Stumppa

Edited by Cartophile

I'd like, first off, to be myself, or rather, my ponysona Mint Drop.

I would also like to be my fully blind OC Angel Light.

And last but not least (well maybe in her own mind she is...) Sunset Sky. Click her name in the description.
I think that they will be good testers for the community itself because they've all got specific things about them that anypony who's a bully would find "Weak" (For Mint and Angel it's their vision loss, for Sunset it's her scars and how shy she is)
So if it's supposed to be a utopian city, then it should be bully-free. These three could have been sent to see how peaceful it is and send monthly letters to tell how peaceful it is.

(edited)

I want to give this a try, if I may, with my OC Bayonet/Shivty.

It's a bit short on the personality, but the character is interesting. I'm not sure how a grimdark pony is going to fit in a SoL. Nonetheless, it might add it to the "crazy" factor a bit.

I approveth thee.

I'd like, first off, to be myself, or rather, my ponysona Mint Drop.

I would also like to be my fully blind OC Angel Light.

And last but not least (well maybe in her own mind she is...) Sunset Sky. Click her name in the description.

I think that they will be good testers for the community itself because they've all got specific things about them that anypony who's a bully would find "Weak" (For Mint and Angel it's their vision loss, for Sunset it's her scars and how shy she is)

So if it's supposed to be a utopian city, then it should be bully-free. These three could have been sent to see how peaceful it is and send monthly letters to tell how peaceful it is.

Mint Drop's back story is missing, though I would accept them all since it's enough to classify you all in something.

Sunset = Oliver Twist. Saddening.

I would like to use my OC Swift Strike for this.

Swift Strike-http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/swift-strike-r4668

Too short. Elaborate on personality and back story, then I'll accept. There's nothing I can put you into if you don't specify. Edited by Cartophile

@
Mint Drop doesn't have a backstory because she's ponified me, and I have no clue how to ponify my life, and there's also the fact that some of it is personal and I don't want everypony to know  that much about my life o_o

@, Mint Drop doesn't have a backstory because she's ponified me, and I have no clue how to ponify my life, and there's also the fact that some of it is personal and I don't want everypony to know  that much about my life o_o

Having a ponysona doesn't always mean you need to have the same exact history as yourself. Plus, I'm not too sure that you're half blind in real life, either...

Place me down as a reserve, Sir Cart, for I must decide who I shall use before I post anything more here.

Sure thing. There are unlimited slots for now, in fact, and it would always stay open.

@
I am. I'm completely blind in my right eye and nearsighted with no depth perception in my left eye. I use a white cane and have been to two different CNIB camps and also Space Camp for Interested Visually Impaired Students. I wouldn't make up something like that.
As for the backstory, while that's true, I do want Mint to be me in pony form, and if I make something up, it'll be less me and more an OC.

@

I am. I'm completely blind in my right eye and nearsighted with no depth perception in my left eye. I use a white cane and have been to two different CNIB camps and also Space Camp for Interested Visually Impaired Students. I wouldn't make up something like that.

As for the backstory, while that's true, I do want Mint to be me in pony form, and if I make something up, it'll be less me and more an OC.

Oh...I'm sorry about that. I didn't know the "blind eye" OC was actually taken literally. Are you still fine?

@
Ah, i see (ignore the irony and/or pun there).
Yes, it's fine. Having been born like this, I've learned to adapt and have come to terms with it. I still have troubles from time to time, like if I don't have my cane and I'm walking outside I can't telll if there's a bump or a dip in the ground, but It's a given that you're going to run into some issues when you have any kind of disability :P

Is there still room? This seems like a RP my Sleigh Bell could fit into quite nicely :)! If there is still room here is my character up for inspection:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sleigh-bell-r4724

Sleigh Bell is a sleigh pony if it's winter but during summers he drags carts or wagons! Despite the mentioned travels he might have decided to settle in west ponyville for the year to help with his own services? 

seems like a good role play may i enter with this character 

http://mlpforums.com...ting-fury-r4317

Can't wait to start this 

Too short. Please elaborate, or I can't put you on anything.

Is there still room? This seems like a RP my Sleigh Bell could fit into quite nicely smile.png! If there is still room here is my character up for inspection:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sleigh-bell-r4724

Sleigh Bell is a sleigh pony if it's winter but during summers he drags carts or wagons! Despite the mentioned travels he might have decided to settle in west ponyville for the year to help with his own services? 

Approved.

ok what is to short about him can you elaborate on what i need to elaborate on my character. He is not complicate or anything so i wanted him to be simple

The whole application made everything composed of one sentence. Personality and backstory is WAY too short; I recommend at the least five sentences.