Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Well Hello There

ErBoi

All the forums I've joined and I still feel awkward making introductory threads, so let's just jump in.

My name is Erik and I live in Windsor, Ontario.

I'm an animation graduate, though currently I prefer to refer to myself as a digital artist rather than as an animator, and I freaking love My Little Pony Friendship is Magic.

And I guess that's it. Hiya.

Hi there! Yeeeeeeey, you're a new pony! The forums is growing bigger and bigger and bigger!! New ponies all the time, woooohoooooo! Posted Image

I bet you're gonna have a fantastimagical time here with us and me and.. ..ALL the ponies all over mlpforums! We're going to have sooooooo much fun!

So.. Again, welcome to the forums and Posted ImagePosted Image

You remind me of me making the introduction post. As a fairly new member I love it here! The members are all pretty supportive and the site's easy to navigate. I'm sure you'll be making friends soon.

Hope you enjoy the Forum! ^_^

All the forums I've joined and I still feel awkward making introductory threads, so let's just jump in.

My name is Erik and I live in Windsor, Ontario.

I'm an animation graduate, though currently I prefer to refer to myself as a digital artist rather than as an animator, and I freaking love My Little Pony Friendship is Magic.

And I guess that's it. Hiya.

welcome bud its awesome to hear that you're an artist. have you thought about or made any pony art

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone.

welcome bud its awesome to hear that you're an artist. have you thought about or made any pony art

Nothing particularly original or interesting, just a few occasional drawings of the characters.

I was commissioned to do this for somebody's signature on another forum:

Posted Image